Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kids programmes that are wasted on kids 09:21 - Apr 28 with 8482 viewsartsbossbeard

I had the absolute pleasure of again watching the Spongebob Squarepants episode where Patrick bumps his head and his brain clicks back into place.

Patrick Smartpants had me giggling like a loon.

Get the kids to watch it and see if you can go 20 mins without a giggle or two.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 09:22 - Apr 28 with 3654 viewsJ2BLUE

Tom and Jerry. TV gold.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 09:23 - Apr 28 with 3650 viewsgiant_stow

I often chuckle at Ben and Holly or the new Dangermouse.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 09:50 - Apr 28 with 3608 viewsbluewein

Count Duckula. Still break out the boxsets after a night out on the beer, just to laugh at sh1t jokes too clever for kids.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 09:54 - Apr 28 with 3598 viewstextbackup

Paw patrol, no words needed

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 10:10 - Apr 28 with 3568 viewsLord_Lucan

Top Cat

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 10:52 - Apr 28 with 3520 viewsBLUEBEAT

Yo Gabba Gabba

That's a total acid trip

Poll: W or W

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 10:54 - Apr 28 with 3510 viewsmeekreech

Magic roundabout and Captain Pugwash !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 11:00 - Apr 28 with 3495 viewschicoazul

Nina and the Neurons. Nina is a filthy cow.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 11:31 - Apr 28 with 3460 viewsBelsteadCav

Ben and Holy

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 11:33 - Apr 28 with 3451 viewsjimsymBLUE

Loved this, the brilliant Willie Rushden...."BERK, FEED ME"

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 11:57 - Apr 28 with 3424 viewsBluebell

I love Horrible Histories.

Probably aimed at older children but very informative even though it is macabre and goulish!
Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 11:58 - Apr 28 with 3421 viewsAdmiralFunge

Regular Show is fcking brilliant.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 11:58 - Apr 28 with 3420 viewsitfcinwales

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 09:50 - Apr 28 by bluewein

Count Duckula. Still break out the boxsets after a night out on the beer, just to laugh at sh1t jokes too clever for kids.

Best Cartoon ever!
Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 12:00 - Apr 28 with 3409 viewsHarryfromBath

Pingu for me. This 'episode' cracks me up every time I watch it...

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:02 - Apr 28 with 3363 viewsFenboyBlue

Gilbert's Fridge
Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:11 - Apr 28 with 3335 viewshoppy

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 12:00 - Apr 28 by HarryfromBath

Pingu for me. This 'episode' cracks me up every time I watch it...

Irish Pingu could have a whole series. Great stuff.

I always like this Camberwick Green... Windy Miller gets pissed...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:15 - Apr 28 with 3315 viewsbluewein

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 11:58 - Apr 28 by itfcinwales

Best Cartoon ever!

This guy knows...

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:17 - Apr 28 with 3309 viewsThrobbe

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 09:22 - Apr 28 by J2BLUE

Tom and Jerry. TV gold.

Particularly the Fred Quimby ones. Never less than brilliant.

From CBBC, I'm Sorry I've Got No Head. Mostly aimed at children, as adults being silly is funny, but some of it is excellent.

I particularly like Jasmine and Prudith

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:20 - Apr 28 with 3301 viewsbluewein

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:17 - Apr 28 by Throbbe

Particularly the Fred Quimby ones. Never less than brilliant.

From CBBC, I'm Sorry I've Got No Head. Mostly aimed at children, as adults being silly is funny, but some of it is excellent.

I particularly like Jasmine and Prudith

Agreed on Fred Quimby. As soon as it went to Hannah Barbera, it was never quite the same. Still decent, but never matched.

That said, they did an excellent job with The Pink Panther.

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:21 - Apr 28 with 3298 viewsThrobbe

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 11:57 - Apr 28 by Bluebell

I love Horrible Histories.

Probably aimed at older children but very informative even though it is macabre and goulish!

Some of the musical items in the earlier series were brilliant.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:21 - Apr 28 with 3298 viewsMJallday

introduced child 1 to "the a team" last week. he loved it

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:22 - Apr 28 with 3292 viewsMJallday

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 09:23 - Apr 28 by giant_stow

I often chuckle at Ben and Holly or the new Dangermouse.

the new dangermouse is dreadful. ive got the "old" ones on dvd

ben and holly was written for adults

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:25 - Apr 28 with 3281 viewsThrobbe

Round the Twist seemed amazing at the time. just found it on Youtube and will give it a go tonight.

Starfleet had a few adult references tucked away.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:38 - Apr 28 with 3253 viewsgiant_stow

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 11:00 - Apr 28 by chicoazul

Nina and the Neurons. Nina is a filthy cow.

She's certainly got a twinkle in the eye.

For the women, I gather Andy (Dinosaur's adventures) is hot bulgy property.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:42 - Apr 28 with 3234 viewsgiant_stow

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:22 - Apr 28 by MJallday

the new dangermouse is dreadful. ive got the "old" ones on dvd

ben and holly was written for adults

Aw don't say that! I've chuckled out loud at some episodes. brute.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024