Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kids programmes that are wasted on kids 09:21 - Apr 28 with 8524 viewsartsbossbeard

I had the absolute pleasure of again watching the Spongebob Squarepants episode where Patrick bumps his head and his brain clicks back into place.

Patrick Smartpants had me giggling like a loon.

Get the kids to watch it and see if you can go 20 mins without a giggle or two.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:43 - Apr 28 with 4836 viewshoppy

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:42 - Apr 28 by giant_stow

Aw don't say that! I've chuckled out loud at some episodes. brute.

Yes, but you also point and laugh at those big flying metal things in the sky, don't you?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:45 - Apr 28 with 4828 viewsgiant_stow

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:43 - Apr 28 by hoppy

Yes, but you also point and laugh at those big flying metal things in the sky, don't you?

Peppa pig's good, of course.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:46 - Apr 28 with 4826 viewsMJallday

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:38 - Apr 28 by giant_stow

She's certainly got a twinkle in the eye.

For the women, I gather Andy (Dinosaur's adventures) is hot bulgy property.

i have to say since having kids, the best thing about being forced to watch endless repeats is you get to see some of the lovely presenters.

rebecca keatley for example, is a particular favourite

i do also urge you to look up sarah jane honeywell - who is another one of the former presenters i wont post the images. id probably get banned.

the lovely saraaa off cbbc is nice.

although none of them are konnie huq

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:50 - Apr 28 with 4808 viewsThrobbe

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:46 - Apr 28 by MJallday

i have to say since having kids, the best thing about being forced to watch endless repeats is you get to see some of the lovely presenters.

i do also urge you to look up sarah jane honeywell - who is another one of the former presenters i wont post the images. id probably get banned.

Would you be talking about the Sarah Jane photos where she appeared naked to promote veganism.

Nope, never seen those.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:51 - Apr 28 with 4797 viewsMJallday

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:50 - Apr 28 by Throbbe

Would you be talking about the Sarah Jane photos where she appeared naked to promote veganism.

Nope, never seen those.

it was an interesting set of photos - id never seen milk used quite like that before

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:52 - Apr 28 with 4796 viewsgiant_stow

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:46 - Apr 28 by MJallday

welshy's a joy, but she has to show off her accents on every skit - annoying

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 14:22 - Apr 28 with 4756 viewsjaykay

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 09:22 - Apr 28 by J2BLUE

Tom and Jerry. TV gold.

a poor mans itchy and scratchy

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 15:35 - Apr 28 with 4734 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 11:58 - Apr 28 by AdmiralFunge

Regular Show is fcking brilliant.

Adventure Time is great too
Login to get fewer ads

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 19:34 - Apr 28 with 4690 viewsgainsboroughblue

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 09:22 - Apr 28 by J2BLUE

Tom and Jerry. TV gold.

I used to get too frustrated by Tom's gullibility and general gormlessness in the face of that cocky mouse to enjoy it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 21:00 - Apr 28 with 4654 viewsWD19

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 13:21 - Apr 28 by Throbbe

Some of the musical items in the earlier series were brilliant.

The is a WW2 airman one that is genius.

[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 21:02]
Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 21:10 - Apr 28 with 4643 viewsNewcyBlue

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 09:54 - Apr 28 by textbackup

Paw patrol, no words needed

Ready for action Ryder Sir!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Kids programmes that are wasted on kids on 21:11 - Apr 28 with 4641 viewsNewcyBlue

Fireman Sam - The Great Fire of Pontypandy

"It takes two to sizzle a sausage you know"

Hysterics!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024