Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? 09:35 - Apr 28 with 2212 viewsPJH

If so,can you tell 12th Man.
Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 09:36 - Apr 28 with 2208 viewsSteve_M

I wasn't born then so clearly wouldn't know.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 09:38 - Apr 28 with 2197 views12th_Man

Getting a bit boring

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 09:38 - Apr 28 with 2197 viewsPJH

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 09:38 - Apr 28 by 12th_Man

Getting a bit boring

Not really,we have only won it once so far.
Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 09:41 - Apr 28 with 2182 views12th_Man

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 09:38 - Apr 28 by PJH

Not really,we have only won it once so far.

Not that the pi$$ taking

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 09:46 - Apr 28 with 2172 viewsblueislander

Did McCarthy get sacked and replaced by Hoddle.? It seems that it was about 55 years ago that we heard that defo info.
Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 09:47 - Apr 28 with 2157 viewshype313

Facters celebrating his Diamond wedding anniversary?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 09:56 - Apr 28 with 2129 viewsBinner

Saint Gianna died.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianna_Beretta_Molla

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 10:28 - Apr 28 with 2076 viewshoppy

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 09:47 - Apr 28 by hype313

Facters celebrating his Diamond wedding anniversary?

You spelt "Facters celebrating his son's Diamond wedding anniversary" wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 10:38 - Apr 28 with 2051 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 10:28 - Apr 28 by hoppy

You spelt "Facters celebrating his son's Diamond wedding anniversary" wrongly.

Grandson's.

Now get back to work.

Oh, sorry. I forgot.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 10:39]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 11:18 - Apr 28 with 2011 viewsPJH

No correct answers yet.
Although the answers might be correct none of them are the one that I was looking for.
Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 11:38 - Apr 28 with 1972 viewsMJallday

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 11:18 - Apr 28 by PJH

No correct answers yet.
Although the answers might be correct none of them are the one that I was looking for.

It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Good Luck Charm by Elvis Presley. In UK Wonderful Land by The Shadows was in the top 5 hits. War Hunt, directed by Denis Sanders, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1962 while Franny And Zooey by J.D. Salinger was one of the best selling books.

oh and a pokey little team from the countryside were confirmed as football league champions at the first time of trying. i think.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 11:43]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 11:48 - Apr 28 with 1952 viewsPJH

Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 11:38 - Apr 28 by MJallday

It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Good Luck Charm by Elvis Presley. In UK Wonderful Land by The Shadows was in the top 5 hits. War Hunt, directed by Denis Sanders, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1962 while Franny And Zooey by J.D. Salinger was one of the best selling books.

oh and a pokey little team from the countryside were confirmed as football league champions at the first time of trying. i think.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 11:43]

Correct answer-Wonderful Land was number 1 in the charts for the 6th consecutive week with 2 more weeks to come.

The second answer that I was looking for was what day of the week it was and you correctly say Saturday.

You win a signed copy of The Hereford Times but I do not know who will sign it or when you will get it.

edit-just saw your edit,that was the 3rd answer that I was looking for.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 11:51]
Anyone know what happened 55 years ago today? on 11:50 - Apr 28 with 1939 viewsPinewoodblue

Did some bloke, wearing a trilby, stand pitch side and announce "It's a quarter to three at Portman road......"

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024