Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Return of the KLF 11:57 - Apr 28 with 1427 viewsAdmiralFunge

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/apr/27/return-of-the-klf-bill-drummond-ji

Now that football is ruined, this is pretty much the only thing that raises a flicker of interest from my sorry sandbag of a brain.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Return of the KLF on 12:08 - Apr 28 with 1404 viewsSteve_M

I was listening to The White Room last night, still really like it. Given their sensitivity to hyperbole, I'm sure whatever is coming this year will be amusing and self-mocking.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Return of the KLF on 12:50 - Apr 28 with 1365 viewsallezlesbleus

I walked into "Peabodys Pool Hall / Bar" in central Cape Town around 1989 and KLF was blasting out. Sounded absolutely brilliant. Me and my mate were the only 2 white guys there and we had a top night. Finished off in "The Base" nightclub (Reggae), which to this day, is the only nightclub I have ever been to where I was allowed in with a case of beer.

Every time I hear KLF I remember that superb night out.
Return of the KLF on 13:16 - Apr 28 with 1330 viewsbenno1uk

This will be an utter disappointment. Bound to be.
Return of the KLF on 13:43 - Apr 28 with 1300 viewsThrobbe

Brilliant stuff. I never realised that Drummond was involved with Strawberry Switchblade.

I keep meaning to buy Bad Wisdom, the account of Bill Drummond and Zodiac Mindwarp getting caned, then deciding to drive to the north pole over the ice from Norway. I suspect it will read something like one of Lucan's threads.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024