Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SO long as it's not Reading 12:14 - Apr 28 with 1685 viewsIllinoisblue

I don't care who gets in/wins the play-offs. If I was a betting man I'd have a few $$$ on Fulham.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:16 - Apr 28 with 1672 viewsSteve_M

On the other hand if they go up then none of us will have to go to their sh1tty, plastic ground full of crap fans.

For the opposite reason, I quite hope Fulham stay down as we're losing Southern away games at a great rate and it's a cracking day out.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:17 - Apr 28 with 1662 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

I would like to see Fulham get promoted too. They are by far the best team we have played this season and deserve to go up with their style of football.

Will just depend on how good they are defensively over the play-offs of if they can score more than the opposition. Will be gutted to lose Fulham as an away day though.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:19 - Apr 28 with 1645 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

All I want is Sheffield Wednesday to stay down

Been my favourite away game for the last two seasons

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:20 - Apr 28 with 1639 viewsSwansea_Blue

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:16 - Apr 28 by Steve_M

On the other hand if they go up then none of us will have to go to their sh1tty, plastic ground full of crap fans.

For the opposite reason, I quite hope Fulham stay down as we're losing Southern away games at a great rate and it's a cracking day out.

A sh1tty, plastic ground full of crap, plastic fans would fit in better in the PL.

I've no problem with Reading though, except for when they sent us that that Ingimarsson bloke.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:23 - Apr 28 with 1617 viewsGeoffSentence

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:20 - Apr 28 by Swansea_Blue

A sh1tty, plastic ground full of crap, plastic fans would fit in better in the PL.

I've no problem with Reading though, except for when they sent us that that Ingimarsson bloke.

"We've got the record, one hundred and six"

For that comedy chant, celebrating nothing but a very good season in the second tier which is as good as it gets for them, they deserve not just to stay down, but to go down.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:29 - Apr 28 with 1583 viewsBluebell

Fulham have been by far and away the best team we have played this season home and away but I would hate to lose that away day.

Reading is our nearest game so I also don't want to lose that game either although they are our bogie team.

I like Hillsborough so that just leaves Hudderfield or Leeds. Both long distance games so either of them can get promoted (although I doubt it will be Leeds).
SO long as it's not Reading on 12:29 - Apr 28 with 1580 viewsJ2BLUE

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:17 - Apr 28 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

I would like to see Fulham get promoted too. They are by far the best team we have played this season and deserve to go up with their style of football.

Will just depend on how good they are defensively over the play-offs of if they can score more than the opposition. Will be gutted to lose Fulham as an away day though.

It will depend on if they can score more than the opposition?

Ever thought of being an ITV pundit?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:30 - Apr 28 with 1582 viewsLankHenners

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:23 - Apr 28 by GeoffSentence

"We've got the record, one hundred and six"

For that comedy chant, celebrating nothing but a very good season in the second tier which is as good as it gets for them, they deserve not just to stay down, but to go down.

Looks like he (wisely) deleted the original tweet, but this sort of behaviour adds further evidence to their fans being a bunch of melts:

http://staging.www.thesportbible.com/football/funny-fails-reading-fan-goes-viral

I hope Leeds miss out, just because it's Leeds and it's funny to see the super-inflated egos of their self-righteous fanbase complain that it's not fair that other teams keep trying to beat them.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:31 - Apr 28 with 1574 viewsPJH

Fulham are the form team(unless they cock up their last two games big time)and look the likely winners on that basis.
As others are saying it would be a shame to lose that away trip.
I have not been at all impressed with what I have seen of Reading but they must have done something right to be where they are.
Huddersfield looked like making a run at the automatic places a few weeks ago but have fallen away a bit.
Presumably Sheff W will clinch the 4th place but more likely by Leeds' failings than their own achievements.

So in my opinion Fulham(regrettably for away days)to win it.
SO long as it's not Reading on 12:47 - Apr 28 with 1523 viewsHarryfromBath

That Sheffield Wednesday squad, with a number coming back from injury and also finding their form, makes them the team to beat for me. They have fewer question marks against them than the others and they also lost last year's play-off final.

I would love to see Fulham inflict their devil-may-care football on the Premier League. They would crash and burn a few times but Jokanovic deserves a crack at the top flight having previously guided Watford there. It wouldn't be dull.

I fear for Huddersfield that they may be running out of steam, but with a top-six place secure they may be able to rest a few players and recharge their batteries. Reading are the most streetwise team in the running and most likely not to waste their chances.

A Wednesday fan commented that this is the most interesting and open play-off run in a few years, without a Hull or Norwich trying to bounce straight back up. I reckon he's right.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

SO long as it's not Reading on 13:16 - Apr 28 with 1460 viewsHarryWright

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:47 - Apr 28 by HarryfromBath

That Sheffield Wednesday squad, with a number coming back from injury and also finding their form, makes them the team to beat for me. They have fewer question marks against them than the others and they also lost last year's play-off final.

I would love to see Fulham inflict their devil-may-care football on the Premier League. They would crash and burn a few times but Jokanovic deserves a crack at the top flight having previously guided Watford there. It wouldn't be dull.

I fear for Huddersfield that they may be running out of steam, but with a top-six place secure they may be able to rest a few players and recharge their batteries. Reading are the most streetwise team in the running and most likely not to waste their chances.

A Wednesday fan commented that this is the most interesting and open play-off run in a few years, without a Hull or Norwich trying to bounce straight back up. I reckon he's right.

Spot on Hazza, as others have mentioned I hope it Huddersfield because it's the worst away day of them all but expecting Fulham after how good they've been against us twice.

Squad wise, Wednesday's forward line is ridiculous and they should do well but I usually base it off performances vs us and Wednesday we beat them at their own ground. I guess we'll say how good they really are on Saturday.
SO long as it's not Reading on 13:19 - Apr 28 with 1450 viewsSteve_M

SO long as it's not Reading on 13:16 - Apr 28 by HarryWright

Spot on Hazza, as others have mentioned I hope it Huddersfield because it's the worst away day of them all but expecting Fulham after how good they've been against us twice.

Squad wise, Wednesday's forward line is ridiculous and they should do well but I usually base it off performances vs us and Wednesday we beat them at their own ground. I guess we'll say how good they really are on Saturday.

Have you tried the beer and seen the prices in Huddersfield? There's no way it's a worse away trip than Reading.

SO long as it's not Reading on 13:27 - Apr 28 with 1422 viewsHarryWright

SO long as it's not Reading on 13:19 - Apr 28 by Steve_M

Have you tried the beer and seen the prices in Huddersfield? There's no way it's a worse away trip than Reading.

I've been to Huddersfield three times and haven't been to reading so I was just going off distance on the whole. Reading is the other I wouldn't care about losing as an away game but the two times I've seen them this year haven't convinced me their good enough.
SO long as it's not Reading on 13:28 - Apr 28 with 1410 viewsSteve_M

SO long as it's not Reading on 13:27 - Apr 28 by HarryWright

I've been to Huddersfield three times and haven't been to reading so I was just going off distance on the whole. Reading is the other I wouldn't care about losing as an away game but the two times I've seen them this year haven't convinced me their good enough.

Trust me, it's dreadful there. And the ground is crap too.

SO long as it's not Reading on 13:32 - Apr 28 with 1391 viewsTractorCam

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:16 - Apr 28 by Steve_M

That's why I want Reading up

If they do get promoted this would have to go down as one of the worst seasons ever

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

SO long as it's not Reading on 13:32 - Apr 28 with 1391 viewsEastTownBlue

SO long as it's not Reading on 13:19 - Apr 28 by Steve_M

Wetherspoon prices without having to visit a Wetherspoons.
SO long as it's not Reading on 14:04 - Apr 28 with 1339 viewsClausThomsen

SO long as it's not Reading on 12:47 - Apr 28 by HarryfromBath

My Wednesday supporting mate is very confident about the playoffs, reckons the playoff teams this season are far weaker than last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024