Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expiring Championship contracts... 16:45 - Apr 28 with 3557 viewsTIB

Just having a browse through the list of players in the Championship who's contracts expire this summer and there is a few potentially decent and realistic targets in there for us, also a few names that have shown promise but haven't quite made it yet who I could see Mick give a chance.

I still think we'll spend some money but the free agent market doesn't look all bad right now

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/championship/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB2

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Expiring Championship contracts... on 16:49 - Apr 28 with 3516 viewsbluewein

Sh1t. We're going to get Hutton, aren't we...?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Expiring Championship contracts... on 16:58 - Apr 28 with 3486 viewsHerbivore

Lots of players on that list aren't genuinely out of contract, they have options on their deals (Ward and Chambers definitely do).

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Expiring Championship contracts... on 18:01 - Apr 28 with 3334 viewstheblueginger

Even though I suspect an extension with Cardiff is in the pipeline, Junior Hoilett has always looked quality in the Championship.

Someone like Josh Scowen would be worth a punt, especially if joined by Watkins.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2017 18:03]
Expiring Championship contracts... on 18:42 - Apr 28 with 3225 viewsWestSussexBlue

Funds will be made available, we'll have apparent million pound bids in for more than one target, a deal couldn't be reached with any of the said players and we will bring in experience in the shape of Karl Henry and the hard working Whittingham.
And so it goes on.
Hope Not!!
Expiring Championship contracts... on 20:22 - Apr 28 with 3008 viewsTIB

Expiring Championship contracts... on 16:49 - Apr 28 by bluewein

Sh1t. We're going to get Hutton, aren't we...?

Hutton and Sordell. Def info.

Expiring Championship contracts... on 20:36 - Apr 28 with 2966 viewsTractorCam

Darren Bent!!!!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Expiring Championship contracts... on 08:10 - Apr 29 with 2665 viewsNo9

I would have considered Jordan Spence worth an awful lot more than 'Duggie' who prices these?
Expiring Championship contracts... on 08:14 - Apr 29 with 2661 viewsbabyblue

Marvin Sordell only 26yrs old, seems like he's been around for ages. Ward, Watkins seem the obvious targets, Sordell seems to have found his goal touch recently and maybe a backup. If you're looking for a little more experience in midfield then Ross Wallace or Jamie Mackie wouldn't be a waste of salary. Don't think we'll bring any defenders in if Berra and Chambers now stay as we have 2 for each position plus the likes of Webber and Downes coming through as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Expiring Championship contracts... on 08:31 - Apr 29 with 2623 viewsHerbivore

Expiring Championship contracts... on 08:14 - Apr 29 by babyblue

Marvin Sordell only 26yrs old, seems like he's been around for ages. Ward, Watkins seem the obvious targets, Sordell seems to have found his goal touch recently and maybe a backup. If you're looking for a little more experience in midfield then Ross Wallace or Jamie Mackie wouldn't be a waste of salary. Don't think we'll bring any defenders in if Berra and Chambers now stay as we have 2 for each position plus the likes of Webber and Downes coming through as well.

Ward isn't out of contract so likely to cost a seven figure fee. I've got a feeling we might look at bringing Samuel in permanently, sign Watkins on a free and move Pitman on. That gives us decent forward options.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Expiring Championship contracts... on 13:21 - Apr 29 with 2386 viewsrickw

I agree Ward & Watkins and also Wallace or Mackie if not.

I also like Kieron Lee and Cyrus Christie is a good attacking right back if we don't get Spence. I wonder how many of these have options on their contracts like Berra and Chambers though.

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Expiring Championship contracts... on 13:31 - Apr 29 with 2359 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Some good players on that list!

Hernandez and Charlie Taylor at Leeds, hoilett at Cardiff, Etc

Hoilett is too good for this league and made a mockery of our defence at their sh1thole earlier in the year. Him and their striker ran the show

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Expiring Championship contracts... on 13:40 - Apr 29 with 2331 viewsneilvanlimbeek

I am worried we may replace Duggie and Davve Diggereedoo with another of the same "Defensive midfielder past it and passes sideways or behind"..

Sheff Weds reserve Jose Semeda
Expiring Championship contracts... on 14:18 - Apr 29 with 2276 viewsTIB

Wallace would be a quality addition. I hoped we'd get him a couple of seasons ago on a free but he went to Wednesday where he's done well. Decent delivery and set piece taker and a wealth of experience.

Williams at Barnsley is another I could see Mick look at it if he departs, him or Isgrove to provide competition for the wide right spot.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024