Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After Bossbeards horse racing tips he is now half way 18:10 - Apr 28 with 916 viewsLord_Lucan

to exonerating his disastrous Purple Hearts organisation when we saw - err zero minutes of the band.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

After Bossbeards horse racing tips he is now half way on 18:38 - Apr 28 with 867 viewsartsbossbeard

In my defence, no, I have none.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

After Bossbeards horse racing tips he is now half way on 19:07 - Apr 28 with 827 viewscatch74

After Bossbeards horse racing tips he is now half way on 18:38 - Apr 28 by artsbossbeard

In my defence, no, I have none.

Genuine thanks Mr Bossbeard, I was bored at the point you posted and chucked £10 ew on both horses - now £200+ up - if I ever meet you I'll buy you at least a whole pint.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024