Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol 21:00 - Apr 28 with 3646 viewsBriggEnd

My mate who is Leeds mad has brainwashed me to go watch the nobbers tomoz at Leeds plus a day on the pi$$ only going because its a free ticket. I must be bonkers lol
Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 21:01 - Apr 28 with 3639 viewsgainsboroughblue

I actually ain't bothered if Nodge win that. Funny to see Leeds screwing up from what looked like a nailed on play-off place only a few weeks ago.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 21:04 - Apr 28 with 3634 viewsPJH

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 21:01 - Apr 28 by gainsboroughblue

I actually ain't bothered if Nodge win that. Funny to see Leeds screwing up from what looked like a nailed on play-off place only a few weeks ago.

I would not go that far but a draw should rule Leeds out of the playoffs.
They did look to have a top 6 place sewn up a while back didn't they?
Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 23:00 - Apr 28 with 3515 viewsArnieM

Enjoy. Hope Lids f luckin stuff the scum

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 08:46 - Apr 29 with 3366 viewsSteve_M

At least you'll get to see one of them lose.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 08:54 - Apr 29 with 3349 viewsMullet

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 08:46 - Apr 29 by Steve_M

At least you'll get to see one of them lose.

Or both of them draw. Are you American Steve?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 09:45 - Apr 29 with 3291 viewsSteve_M

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 08:54 - Apr 29 by Mullet

Or both of them draw. Are you American Steve?

Yeah, but I was being optimistic for him.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 09:47 - Apr 29 with 3282 viewsMullet

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 09:45 - Apr 29 by Steve_M

Yeah, but I was being optimistic for him.

Typical American trait that.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 10:08 - Apr 30 with 3135 viewsBriggEnd

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 09:47 - Apr 29 by Mullet

Typical American trait that.

Well quite enjoyed the match yesterday talk about a game of two halves it hurts me to say Nobwich first halve were very good they totally out played Leeds if it was not for Rob Green and bad finishing Nobwich could ave been 5-0 up at half time Leeds were garbage first halve but got a lifeline just before half time when Wood scored for them. Second half Leeds straight away put a lot pressure on Nobwich and scored straight away. After this Nobwich again were very dangerous on the break ive not seen Nobwich play for years but they looked good yesterday Naysmith and Hoolahan were very good slowing the play down and playing that killer ball. Something we lack in midfield . Leeds then scored a brilliant free kick to make it 3-3. it was a match that could have ended up 5-5 Rob Green was very good. Half enjoyed my free ticket yesterday watching the small following Of Nobwich fans trying to out sing the Leeds fans.
Login to get fewer ads

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 19:56 - Apr 30 with 2997 viewsFlorenceBlue

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 10:08 - Apr 30 by BriggEnd

Well quite enjoyed the match yesterday talk about a game of two halves it hurts me to say Nobwich first halve were very good they totally out played Leeds if it was not for Rob Green and bad finishing Nobwich could ave been 5-0 up at half time Leeds were garbage first halve but got a lifeline just before half time when Wood scored for them. Second half Leeds straight away put a lot pressure on Nobwich and scored straight away. After this Nobwich again were very dangerous on the break ive not seen Nobwich play for years but they looked good yesterday Naysmith and Hoolahan were very good slowing the play down and playing that killer ball. Something we lack in midfield . Leeds then scored a brilliant free kick to make it 3-3. it was a match that could have ended up 5-5 Rob Green was very good. Half enjoyed my free ticket yesterday watching the small following Of Nobwich fans trying to out sing the Leeds fans.

Think you must have been on pi$$ a bit too much mate-Hoolahan wasn't even in the squad for the game
Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 23:01 - Apr 30 with 2903 viewsHARRY10

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 19:56 - Apr 30 by FlorenceBlue

Think you must have been on pi$$ a bit too much mate-Hoolahan wasn't even in the squad for the game

Didn't the name on the back of the shirt give you a clue to which player you were watching ?

assuming you went that is
Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 11:02 - May 1 with 2752 viewsBriggEnd

Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 23:01 - Apr 30 by HARRY10

Didn't the name on the back of the shirt give you a clue to which player you were watching ?

assuming you went that is

we were in the east stand up in the gods could make the numbers out just but not the names on back of shirts sorry it was not Hoolahan it was Alex pritchard number 21 like i say not seen the Nobbers play for ages lol.
Off to watch Dirty Leeds v Nobbers tomoz lol on 15:05 - May 1 with 2662 viewsJ2BLUE

Bottling the play offs has cost them 25% of the income from their 14500 season ticket.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/19/leeds-season-ticket-refund-fail

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024