Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephan Ireland 08:23 - Apr 29 with 1262 viewsWickets

Now 30 available on a free, dont suppose we could afford him though!
Stephan Ireland on 08:59 - Apr 29 with 1197 viewsMullet

Can he even walk these days? I know he had a few issues/was a bit of a tw@t in his younger days but hasn't he basically fallen away because he didn't really manage to look after himself one way or another?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Stephan Ireland on 09:07 - Apr 29 with 1170 viewsHerbivore

Is he still playing? Which club is he at?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Stephan Ireland on 09:40 - Apr 29 with 1104 viewsHarryfromBath

He's playing for Stoke, or more accurately he is employed by Stoke and my Stoke-supporting mate would fall around the place laughing if we took him. I reckon there are other parts of the squad which need more urgent addressing and we can't afford him in any case.

Edit: My Stoke friend said, "He makes one clever pass early in a game which makes you think 'Hang on, he may be really quite good' but he then completely disappears for the rest of the game."
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 9:44]

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Stephan Ireland on 11:59 - Apr 29 with 919 viewsWickets

Stephan Ireland on 09:40 - Apr 29 by HarryfromBath

He's playing for Stoke, or more accurately he is employed by Stoke and my Stoke-supporting mate would fall around the place laughing if we took him. I reckon there are other parts of the squad which need more urgent addressing and we can't afford him in any case.

Edit: My Stoke friend said, "He makes one clever pass early in a game which makes you think 'Hang on, he may be really quite good' but he then completely disappears for the rest of the game."

Well if he is Pants and we cant afford him,we are well in the brown stuff!
Stephan Ireland on 12:02 - Apr 29 with 910 viewsvapour_trail

Stephan Ireland on 09:40 - Apr 29 by HarryfromBath

Looked such a talent when he broke through at City. Shame it went South but all that business with the grandparents and the Irish team said a bit about his character.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024