Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about 11:01 - Apr 29 with 2428 viewsWeWereZombies

Loads of seats available but looks like they are trying to get £30 for £27.50 tickets, beyond that not giving me my 60+ concession price. So rang up the ticket office, cannot buy over the phone and a load of guff about me not using the right type of computer. I've been worn down and decided not to go and brother-in-law not too fussed either (he checked to see if the U's were at home so we could go to that instead - thankfully they are at Orient today. Going to seek out some people to catch up with rather than sit in a poor seat feeling £13.50 ripped off.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 13:25 - Apr 29 with 2267 viewsRyorry

That, I'm afraid, just typifies the shoddy attitude by the club towards fans these days. You'd have thought they'd be biting your arm off to have another bum on another seat, maybe even had the option of a 'goodwill' reduction to £25 for your time & pain, to make things easier all round, and to sweeten you up for future ticket sales. Instead they've shot themselves in the foot by p'ing off a loyal 'customer'.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 13:26]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 13:29 - Apr 29 with 2256 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We are fans - not customers.

Just a shame the c***s at the top of our club don't realise that.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 13:45 - Apr 29 with 2208 viewsBenters

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 13:25 - Apr 29 by Ryorry

That, I'm afraid, just typifies the shoddy attitude by the club towards fans these days. You'd have thought they'd be biting your arm off to have another bum on another seat, maybe even had the option of a 'goodwill' reduction to £25 for your time & pain, to make things easier all round, and to sweeten you up for future ticket sales. Instead they've shot themselves in the foot by p'ing off a loyal 'customer'.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 13:26]

For some reason Ryorry those in charge do not seem to care .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 13:47 - Apr 29 with 2193 viewsWestSussexBlue

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 13:29 - Apr 29 by The_Romford_Blue

We are fans - not customers.

Just a shame the c***s at the top of our club don't realise that.

Non ITFC people innit, At least Sheepy was one of us.
Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 13:48 - Apr 29 with 2183 viewsBenters

Isnt it £30 on the day of the game for some daft reason ?

Gentlybentley

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 14:18 - Apr 29 with 2112 viewsNewcyBlue

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 13:48 - Apr 29 by Benters

Isnt it £30 on the day of the game for some daft reason ?

The Benters Tax?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 14:38 - Apr 29 with 2077 viewsfactual_blue

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 14:18 - Apr 29 by NewcyBlue

The Benters Tax?

It's intended to keep him away.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 16:25 - Apr 29 with 1980 viewsbluelagos

Yeah, the all-ticket thing meant I never went. Was out and could not say 100% certain I could go (and prebuy ticket) - as it happened by 12.30, I was in Needham Market - and could go - if I was happy to sit in an empty stadium for 90 mins before kick off. I wasn't, so I didn't.

All ticket matches when the match is nowhere near sold out. Can't think of any other club that does this like we do.

Anyhow - I went to Orford instead - and very nice it was too :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 16:33 - Apr 29 with 1937 viewsBenters

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 14:18 - Apr 29 by NewcyBlue

The Benters Tax?

Up yours Pugwash !

Gentlybentley

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 16:45 - Apr 29 with 1886 viewsNewcyBlue

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 16:33 - Apr 29 by Benters

Up yours Pugwash !

Balls to you Benters

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 17:04 - Apr 29 with 1817 viewsbraveblue

Tell Milne. You will get some pathetic reply. How that guy can run a business like this is beyond me!!
Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 18:12 - Apr 29 with 1719 viewsBenters

Not bothering today - itfcdirect messing me about on 16:25 - Apr 29 by bluelagos

Yeah, the all-ticket thing meant I never went. Was out and could not say 100% certain I could go (and prebuy ticket) - as it happened by 12.30, I was in Needham Market - and could go - if I was happy to sit in an empty stadium for 90 mins before kick off. I wasn't, so I didn't.

All ticket matches when the match is nowhere near sold out. Can't think of any other club that does this like we do.

Anyhow - I went to Orford instead - and very nice it was too :-)

Orford is a lovely ride out .

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024