Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NOT a red light runner... simply a twa.... 14:23 - Apr 29 with 1325 viewsPendejo

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/404631/red-light-runner/#0

I have now seen video footage from one of our cars of the accident as it happened, the aftermath of which I had the misfortune to see.

Not a red light runner!!! I'm staggered, I'd have laid money on it.

Unfortunately despite having HD Camera recording from the front window of our car it was too dark for real clarity. BUT a white transit either attempts an illegal right turn, or u-turn, clips a curb flies up on 2 wheels collides with a dark BMW.

On the way home I also got the aftermath of the accident at J1 of the M4, and was affected enough to ring Johnhoz as the combination of the two had freaked me out a little, the most since I saw a multiple vehicle smash on the M74 @ Hamilton in the late 90s.

As I approached Peckham I found out about the latest stabbing and road closures, the tape and the cops were still there @ 5am this morning.

Also last night got a call to say my father had suffered a fall and been hospitalised with a night booked at hotel Heath Road Hospital...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

NOT a red light runner... simply a twa.... on 14:26 - Apr 29 with 1296 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Blimey

Lots going on there.

Sorry to hear about your dad

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

NOT a red light runner... simply a twa.... on 14:30 - Apr 29 with 1278 viewsIllinoisblue

Christ, pour yourself a drink or two. Hope we win today to ease the gloom for you.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

NOT a red light runner... simply a twa.... on 14:40 - Apr 29 with 1249 viewsPendejo

NOT a red light runner... simply a twa.... on 14:30 - Apr 29 by Illinoisblue

Christ, pour yourself a drink or two. Hope we win today to ease the gloom for you.

Thanks, make mine a Jameson's

I don't drink... until I am on off days, next one is Tuesday BUT that will be spent coming to Ipswich to visit the old boy.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

NOT a red light runner... simply a twa.... on 16:59 - Apr 29 with 1111 viewsRyorry

Only glimmer of something potentially good there is that if things come in threes, you'll be OK for a bit now!

I'll make you a virtual cuppa :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024