Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse 16:58 - Apr 29 with 8127 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I personally am waiting as my train doesn't leave til 5:43 and I want to see what happens

About 2500 here waiting in total plus any above me I can't say in SBR upper

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:03 - Apr 29 with 4701 viewsbraveblue

Hope they give him hell. Is this the worst position in over 50 years? And yet he still says he has done a good job!!
A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:03 - Apr 29 with 4696 viewschristiand

I bloody hope so. Reflect that we don't want him here any more. Hope he is true to his word and f*cks off!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:07 - Apr 29 with 4638 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

They did

Section 4 of the north stand was pretty full with people

North stand chanted at mick. He looked pretty gutted tbh

Carried on clappping whilst looking like he was going to cry

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:08 - Apr 29 with 4602 viewsbraveblue

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:07 - Apr 29 by The_Romford_Blue

They did

He will cry all the way to the bank and be back next year.
A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:11 - Apr 29 with 4538 viewsFtnfwest

Clapped chambers and Bart, left. Looking forward to watching some grass grow tomorrow. And maybe for some years ahead
A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:16 - Apr 29 with 4434 viewswitchdoctor

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:07 - Apr 29 by The_Romford_Blue

They did

ha ha ha ha..good job!!! 👍👍👍👍
A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:21 - Apr 29 with 4312 viewsTexaco73

Shame it's come to that. For all of MM's faults of which he is the master, I still have some level of pity for the guy. Evans deserves equal measure of the fans frustration, but the he leaves MM and to a lesser degree Milne to face the fans. That's weak and only intensifies my dislike of him. If he's the owner and leader, then lead. Don't let your staff take all flak for your own action (or lack of)
A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:22 - Apr 29 with 4308 viewsWD19

They did

Somebody will be along shortly to say he is unprofessional.
Login to get fewer ads

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:23 - Apr 29 with 4281 viewsBergholtBru

Giving Mick abuse FFS !! The man has worked miracles on a shoestring budget just to keep us in the Championship. Without him we would have been in League 1 ages ago! Just look at some clubs and be thankful were still safely up. Major realism surgery required I`m afraid.

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:27 - Apr 29 with 4196 viewsBenters

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:08 - Apr 29 by braveblue

He will cry all the way to the bank and be back next year.

Yep crocodile tears innit.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:28 - Apr 29 with 4167 viewspointofblue

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:23 - Apr 29 by BergholtBru

Giving Mick abuse FFS !! The man has worked miracles on a shoestring budget just to keep us in the Championship. Without him we would have been in League 1 ages ago! Just look at some clubs and be thankful were still safely up. Major realism surgery required I`m afraid.

Unless we have a massive refresh we'll be down next year anyway. All Mick has done is manage to put off the inevitable but we've now been found out - close us down quickly and we don't have a clue what to do.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:31 - Apr 29 with 4111 viewsglasso

It's not Mick we should be angry at. We play terrible football because we have a terrible squad. We have a terrible squad because we have no money.

We have a terrible atmosphere because we have tiny crowds. We have tiny crowds because the club is bleeding every penny out of fans every chance they get.

Next year, we'll be even poorer and the clubs joining our league will be even richer.

It's sad to admit it, but Ipswich aren't the club we used to be (and the club the fans still think we should be). That hasn't happened over the past two or three years or even since Mick became manager. It's been happening slowly since we got relegated from the PL.
A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:34 - Apr 29 with 4043 viewsLord_Lucan

They did

I want Mick gone but personal abuse is not deserved.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:41 - Apr 29 with 3927 viewsBluesquid

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:31 - Apr 29 by glasso

It's not Mick we should be angry at. We play terrible football because we have a terrible squad. We have a terrible squad because we have no money.

We have a terrible atmosphere because we have tiny crowds. We have tiny crowds because the club is bleeding every penny out of fans every chance they get.

Next year, we'll be even poorer and the clubs joining our league will be even richer.

It's sad to admit it, but Ipswich aren't the club we used to be (and the club the fans still think we should be). That hasn't happened over the past two or three years or even since Mick became manager. It's been happening slowly since we got relegated from the PL.

It's all about passion and spirit for the club, the fans and the players themselves - of which Mick has no idea in how to muster and instill.

"It's not Mick we should be angry at. We play terrible football because we have a terrible squad."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39549948
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 17:43]
A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:42 - Apr 29 with 3906 viewsBergholtBru

If you listen to any ex-pro talking about Mick you won`t hear a bad word said about him.

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:56 - Apr 29 with 3740 viewsHoppersblue10

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:42 - Apr 29 by BergholtBru

If you listen to any ex-pro talking about Mick you won`t hear a bad word said about him.

Shock news, football community rallying around one of their own!

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:00 - Apr 29 with 3682 viewsAlanG296

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:42 - Apr 29 by BergholtBru

Roy Keane is an ex-pro
A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:00 - Apr 29 with 3683 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:34 - Apr 29 by Lord_Lucan

100% agree

I thought it was prettt sad with him having to stand there with people telling him to 'f*ck off' and chanting at him.

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:03 - Apr 29 with 3640 viewsBlue_Moses

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:31 - Apr 29 by glasso

Marcus Evans doesn't dictate that we play 7 in defence with no strikers. Or maybe he does...
A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:05 - Apr 29 with 3606 viewsBergholtBru

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:00 - Apr 29 by AlanG296

Roy Keane is an ex-pro

Roy Keane is a nut job!

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:05 - Apr 29 with 3586 viewsReuser_is_God

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 17:34 - Apr 29 by Lord_Lucan

No personal abuse today really, just people telling him they wanted him to go.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:05 - Apr 29 with 3586 viewsHARRY10

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:00 - Apr 29 by The_Romford_Blue

100% agree

I thought it was prettt sad with him having to stand there with people telling him to 'f*ck off' and chanting at him.

Mostly from those who believe that we have a god given right to be as we were 40 years ago.

For all his faults we will still be in the second tier, not joining a host of other medium size clubs who have slipped down the leagues.

A polite applause would have been respect for our club, and our supporters.
A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:08 - Apr 29 with 3544 viewsjaykay

neither a inner or outer.just what i cant make out is this,people say he can walk into any club so why does he stay here with all the money restrictions what are supposedly in place.
when he took the job surely he would have asked what budget he has.so he couldnt have walked into it blind

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:09 - Apr 29 with 3535 viewsHoppersblue10

Just on Evans we need to remember without him we would have gone under. I know he has not given MM any serious money but TBF he has burnt his own hands with previous managers given funds that were for the most part poorly used. It's not as if he is making money out of us either.
Not sure what the answer is ATM, maybe we not only need a change of manager but also a change of owner.

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:09 - Apr 29 with 3510 viewsHerbivore

A number of the north are waiting here to give mick abuse on 18:03 - Apr 29 by Blue_Moses

Marcus Evans doesn't dictate that we play 7 in defence with no strikers. Or maybe he does...

When have we played 7 in defence and no strikers? You're making things up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024