Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already 17:01 - Apr 29 with 3493 viewsunstableblue

that football is a disgrace

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:03 - Apr 29 with 3468 viewsMach_foreignBlue

He won't be going as he doesn't give a sh1t about the fans. He has his contract, easy money, no pressure whatsoever so why walk away from it?
We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:03 - Apr 29 with 3465 viewsRyorry

One thing I just haven't got yet is how, if we are, TC has apparently gone from being an ace coach to being not up to much. Or is he just being dictated to by Mick?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:04 - Apr 29 with 3434 viewsbraveblue

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:03 - Apr 29 by Ryorry

One thing I just haven't got yet is how, if we are, TC has apparently gone from being an ace coach to being not up to much. Or is he just being dictated to by Mick?

He was never an ace coach. Just more nonsense from McCarthy.
We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:13 - Apr 29 with 3341 viewsBenters

Should have gone after the Lincoln game .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:17 - Apr 29 with 3289 viewsstrikalite

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:13 - Apr 29 by Benters

Should have gone after the Lincoln game .

Lincoln was a wake up call for Evans
We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:28 - Apr 29 with 3199 viewsBenters

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:17 - Apr 29 by strikalite

Lincoln was a wake up call for Evans

indeed.

Gentlybentley

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:52 - Apr 29 with 3113 viewsGarv

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:03 - Apr 29 by Ryorry

I never got why TC is so highly regarded in the first place.

Varney did an interview after that fluke goal at Derby and he said "TC just says hit the target". Jesus.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:58 - Apr 29 with 3077 viewsRyorry

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:52 - Apr 29 by Garv

I never got why TC is so highly regarded in the first place.

Varney did an interview after that fluke goal at Derby and he said "TC just says hit the target". Jesus.

That wasn't the general view in their first year here, everyone (incl me I must say) thought they were ace for at least their first 1.5 seasons.

Edit - did Varney say TC doesn't say/coach anything else than that?!
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 18:00]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 18:03 - Apr 29 with 3052 viewsHoppersblue10

Poorly coached indeed, watching the Palace v Burnley game, Burnley have no real star players, players that all learnt their trade in the championship & league 1, yet they are comfortable in the Prem and playing a mix of football that I am sure our squad is more than capable of producing.

Poll: Who do you want to win on Sunday?

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 18:07 - Apr 29 with 3027 viewsGarv

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:58 - Apr 29 by Ryorry

That wasn't the general view in their first year here, everyone (incl me I must say) thought they were ace for at least their first 1.5 seasons.

Edit - did Varney say TC doesn't say/coach anything else than that?!
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 18:00]

No, I was just amazed that he gave the advice so much credit. Our finishing is awful and has been for years and years.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 18:09 - Apr 29 with 3010 viewsfactual_blue

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:28 - Apr 29 by Benters

indeed.

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 18:43 - Apr 29 with 2930 viewsstantheman

Yet the same players were excellent against Newcastle. Says more about the players than the coaches.
We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 18:51 - Apr 29 with 2896 viewsClausThomsen

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 18:43 - Apr 29 by stantheman

Yet the same players were excellent against Newcastle. Says more about the players than the coaches.

A lot of them were dropped last week, and a lot of them needed a confidence-building victory against a team like Rotherham to build on the Newcastle match.

The Newcastle momentum was killed at 2 o clock last Saturday.

#zzz
why is this being down voted? on 19:07 - Apr 29 with 2855 viewsunstableblue

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 18:51 - Apr 29 by ClausThomsen

A lot of them were dropped last week, and a lot of them needed a confidence-building victory against a team like Rotherham to build on the Newcastle match.

#zzz

When it's a sensible point

Mick himself said “We got that result and I changed the team last week, maybe that had an effect, although it shouldn’t really do."

We should have brought in two young/fringe players into the Rotherham game only, period. It was a farce.

Ward, huws, skuse, mcgoldrick, Lawrence.. were not gelling today.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 19:11]

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 19:17 - Apr 29 with 2808 viewsstantheman

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 18:51 - Apr 29 by ClausThomsen

#zzz

Yet a number on here kept saying they wanted various youngsters given a chance when we were safe and MM said it would not happen if it affected other teams fighting for play offs or avoiding relegation. Ergo, a number of chances for others to shine against Rotherham. Nobody did so there you go.
We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 19:53 - Apr 29 with 2733 viewsunstableblue

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 19:17 - Apr 29 by stantheman

Yet a number on here kept saying they wanted various youngsters given a chance when we were safe and MM said it would not happen if it affected other teams fighting for play offs or avoiding relegation. Ergo, a number of chances for others to shine against Rotherham. Nobody did so there you go.

Oh for f@cks ake.

Firstly, I wasn't 'the number' calling for youth as I thought spence had filled chambos hapless RB tenancy pretty well, so no need for Emmanuel. Albeit putting in the new guy for Lawrence would have seemed sensible.

For me we needed to 'cement' the system and associated energy from the Newcastle,game. Build confidence, good will, and a way of playing to take into next season.

But even if I'd been crying for youth I'd have wanted 2 perhaps 3 coming into a functioning team, to,learn from. Playing both bishop and dozzell who are short of games and confidence. It's just fecking stupid. As mick mills eluded to today.

And Mick seemed to almost admit as much on the radio.

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 20:26 - Apr 29 with 2652 viewsBenters

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 18:09 - Apr 29 by factual_blue

balls

and those

Gentlybentley

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 21:25 - Apr 29 with 2584 viewsSarge

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 17:28 - Apr 29 by Benters

indeed.

It wasn't.

It should have been, but it wasn't.
We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 22:30 - Apr 29 with 2493 viewsstantheman

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 19:53 - Apr 29 by unstableblue

Oh for f@cks ake.

Firstly, I wasn't 'the number' calling for youth as I thought spence had filled chambos hapless RB tenancy pretty well, so no need for Emmanuel. Albeit putting in the new guy for Lawrence would have seemed sensible.

For me we needed to 'cement' the system and associated energy from the Newcastle,game. Build confidence, good will, and a way of playing to take into next season.

But even if I'd been crying for youth I'd have wanted 2 perhaps 3 coming into a functioning team, to,learn from. Playing both bishop and dozzell who are short of games and confidence. It's just fecking stupid. As mick mills eluded to today.

And Mick seemed to almost admit as much on the radio.

Didnt say you did. Just saying no matter what he does someone says its wrong. Get it.
We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 06:11 - Apr 30 with 2359 viewsBenters

We are a very poorly coached side... and Mick should have gone already on 21:25 - Apr 29 by Sarge

It wasn't.

It should have been, but it wasn't.

Indeed.

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024