Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Game was poor 17:36 - Apr 29 with 1269 viewstextbackup

Like proper sht. Lawrence totally uninterested. Ward, not sure what that was really.
Just proper sht from start to finish.

Sheff weds fans were brilliant, even when we are at our best we wouldn't come close to that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Game was poor on 17:37 - Apr 29 with 1241 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Wonder what excuses this ignorant pighead McCarthy is going to offer.
Game was poor on 17:38 - Apr 29 with 1215 viewspointofblue

I can't think of any player who can come out of that with much is way of credit. For all their possession Sheffield Wednesday only had two clear cut chances - the shot which hit the post and the goal.

An awful game but we were absolutely dire.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Game was poor on 17:43 - Apr 29 with 1142 viewsJ2BLUE

To be fair to Lawrence why would be bother trying? Our season is over and he's going to be getting a big money move if he doesn't get injured.

I know some will say he should be interested because he's paid a lot but that doesn't work in the real world. He probably can't wait to leave.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Game was poor on 17:44 - Apr 29 with 1111 viewspointofblue

Game was poor on 17:43 - Apr 29 by J2BLUE

To be fair to Lawrence why would be bother trying? Our season is over and he's going to be getting a big money move if he doesn't get injured.

I know some will say he should be interested because he's paid a lot but that doesn't work in the real world. He probably can't wait to leave.

Frankly I can't wait for him to leave and I can't believe I'm saying this. He was the only player keeping us going through the ewarly part of the year but if he can't keep going to the very end then he's a luxury rather than a necessity and one another club can pick up the tab for.

Game was poor on 17:46 - Apr 29 with 1064 viewstextbackup

Game was poor on 17:44 - Apr 29 by pointofblue

Frankly I can't wait for him to leave and I can't believe I'm saying this. He was the only player keeping us going through the ewarly part of the year but if he can't keep going to the very end then he's a luxury rather than a necessity and one another club can pick up the tab for.

The times today he tried doing 17 extra step overs when a pass was on. Bloke gets on my tits

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Game was poor on 17:49 - Apr 29 with 1024 viewspointofblue

Game was poor on 17:46 - Apr 29 by textbackup

The times today he tried doing 17 extra step overs when a pass was on. Bloke gets on my tits

To be fair McGoldrick was guilty of that as well.

I actually quite liked the look of our subs today - even Moore at least put himself out a bit and won headers. And the three that went off... Lawrence was attempting to look like he cared and failed, Ward was anonymous and Sears never got the service he requires.

Game was poor on 17:53 - Apr 29 with 984 viewsTheSelkirk

A nothing game with no excitement (from either side) and nothing memorable to discuss or remember after the game.

Wednesday fans were the loudest of the season and SBR as quiet as I can recall for a long while. Not bothered with either positive or negative chants.

Real end of the season nothingness...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024