Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today 18:20 - Apr 29 with 2895 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I saw on a thread on the train earlier.

I read it got abandoned??? What did the Orient fans do to make it be abandoned?

I backed Colchester to win but BTTS in a multiple. It'll be void obviously despite it being abandoned near the end with Colchester 3-1 up

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 18:20 - Apr 29 with 2879 viewsTractorCam

Stormed the pitch and refused to move

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 18:22 - Apr 29 with 2869 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 18:20 - Apr 29 by TractorCam

Stormed the pitch and refused to move

Fair enough. I imagined it would be something like that.

Blackpool fans did the same on the last day last year or the year before IIRC

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 18:37 - Apr 29 with 2769 viewsBehindBlueEyes

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 18:22 - Apr 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Fair enough. I imagined it would be something like that.

Blackpool fans did the same on the last day last year or the year before IIRC

Seems the players & officials are back on the pitch now in front of an empty stadium. Looks like they'll be playing the final 5 minutes after all...

Blog: Kundai Benyu – The Golden Shot?

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 18:54 - Apr 29 with 2698 viewsEastTownBlue

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 18:37 - Apr 29 by BehindBlueEyes

Seems the players & officials are back on the pitch now in front of an empty stadium. Looks like they'll be playing the final 5 minutes after all...

Yes - full time 3-1.

Language warning for the following link

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/leyton-orient-and-colchester-united-players-return-t
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 19:01]
Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 20:19 - Apr 29 with 2453 viewsMelford

Orient have been royally ***ked over. Barry Hearn sold up to the loon Becchetti who has ruined the club. A penalty kick away from the Championship under Russell Slade a couple of years ago, now they're non-league. They've got a right to be annoyed, the owner has sucked the life out of the club and can't even pay the staff on time. It's awful what has happened to them, people knock Evans and he is guilty of not backing the best manager he's had but at least we're not a Orient, Coventry, Charlton or Blackburn where the owners have ruined the club.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 20:33 - Apr 29 with 2375 viewsblue_oyster

Here's a full explanation.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 20:49 - Apr 29 with 2312 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 20:33 - Apr 29 by blue_oyster

Perhaps he hurt his leg when he went on the pitch, the little criminal!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 21:03 - Apr 29 with 2249 viewsHARRY10

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 20:33 - Apr 29 by blue_oyster

a proper pitch invasion

Login to get fewer ads

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 21:17 - Apr 29 with 2200 viewsblue_oyster

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 21:03 - Apr 29 by HARRY10

a proper pitch invasion

Fantastic. Was that Peter Kay?

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 21:21 - Apr 29 with 2190 viewsHARRY10

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 21:17 - Apr 29 by blue_oyster

Fantastic. Was that Peter Kay?

Probably someone MM is watching, hoping to get another season out of him ?
Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 21:33 - Apr 29 with 2146 viewsblue_oyster

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 21:21 - Apr 29 by HARRY10

Probably someone MM is watching, hoping to get another season out of him ?

'The first yard is in your head'

Someone on here went to the Orient Colchester game today on 00:21 - Apr 30 with 1891 viewsmadmouse1959

I was at the Colchester game after a few hours at "Westfield" shopping mall.

I left shortly after the third goal for the simple reason being that you had to get a tube train from Leyton to Newbury Park and then a coach to Ingatestone to get a train back to Ipswich. With 2-3000 Colchester fans there it would of been a bloody long queue for the coaches so I left before the pitch invasion.

Had a bunch of 2 pint shandy idiots at the back of the stand who decided to charge down the stairwell and sent me and a few others stumbling down the stair case after the second goal went in . Proper dorks.

shampoo dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024