Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back home, well that was about as appealing 19:10 - Apr 29 with 1256 viewsFtnfwest

as a bag of s*ck. No comment other than as bad as it was we have played far far worse multiple times this season and last. So I suppose that actually makes it good?....flibble
Just back home, well that was about as appealing on 19:15 - Apr 29 with 1214 viewsWestSussexBlue

But fear not MM is one of the best managers outside the Prem and we are very lucky to have him,
I welcome change as soon as possible.
Cotterill, Pardew Grayson should all be considered.
Just back home, well that was about as appealing on 19:15 - Apr 29 with 1214 viewsunstableblue

Some of the lack of movement, lack of passing options, and some of the long ball distribution was pub standard.

Wednesday have a great squad. But we could have at least done the basics well. So many poor touches and passes. Terrible.

No way will I return under Mick.

A lot of us returned today, having bought tickets buoyed by Newcastle performance. But today was really poor. How sone are saying it was an even first half is beyond me.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Just back home, well that was about as appealing on 19:24 - Apr 29 with 1152 viewsRyorry

Just back home, well that was about as appealing on 19:15 - Apr 29 by WestSussexBlue

But fear not MM is one of the best managers outside the Prem and we are very lucky to have him,
I welcome change as soon as possible.
Cotterill, Pardew Grayson should all be considered.

Cotterill? Pardew?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Just back home, well that was about as appealing on 21:07 - Apr 29 with 984 viewsBent_double

That was only my third game of the season, the other two being Lincoln and Wolves.

Not exactly good at picking games am I...! What was it today - two shots on target all game? Wow, can't wait for next season already.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024