Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summed up the season nicely today 19:35 - Apr 29 with 1940 viewsLuk38644

Boring and mainly crap.

The only things keeping me from falling asleep were the seagulls who managed to sh*t on someone down the front of S5 and a fit bird a few rows away.

That lap of honour was awkward too. Players didn't want to be there, most of the fans were only there to tell Mick to go and only Bart came and signed something for someone in the North Lower. God I hope he stays, I love Bart.

Plenty of changes needed this summer. Financial approach, manager, staff, players... the lot. Keep Chambo, get Huws signed and go from there.

3 months now to build up false hope again ahead of yet another season in this bloody division.

On an even more depressing note, did anybody hear the bloke on RS who has been going 56 years but today was his final game before giving up his ST? How sad. Even the presenter said Milne and Evans should hear this story. He was one of the people affected by the 60-64 price increase. What a way to treat our most loyal of fans.
Summed up the season nicely today on 19:54 - Apr 29 with 1873 viewsFtnfwest

Yes I heard that, he was in tears after the game. Mills tried to say to him to keep interested and keep coming now and again in the hope it will improve.
Summed up the season nicely today on 20:18 - Apr 29 with 1804 views3_5_2

Our club is badly broken and God only knows if anyone can fix it.

All very sad.

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Summed up the season nicely today on 20:51 - Apr 29 with 1721 viewsVaughan8

The club have lost a lot of fans over the years but I think this season (and the new prices for next season) have definitely put even more people off.

The relationship ship with fans is at an all-time low for me personally and it seems for most people.

It's sad that this supporter is stopping having a season ticket after 56 years.

Just have to hope something happens soon and the people in charge realise this.
Summed up the season nicely today on 22:22 - Apr 29 with 1639 viewsMach_foreignBlue

As you say 3 months now of false hope ahead of yet another season in this horrible league. 15 years in it, no ambition whatsoever to aim for the Premier League.

Some say it's a decent and competitive league. Wrong ! It's a terrible, awful league in which we are a tinpot club to participate only. Even more depressing is that we'll be relegated in the next couple of years if Evans doesn't change his policy.

Sick of this league. Sick of people who run ITFC.
Summed up the season nicely today on 22:51 - Apr 29 with 1581 viewsBent_double

Summed up the season nicely today on 19:54 - Apr 29 by Ftnfwest

Yes I heard that, he was in tears after the game. Mills tried to say to him to keep interested and keep coming now and again in the hope it will improve.

They should be giving supporters like that a free season ticket.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Summed up the season nicely today on 09:37 - Apr 30 with 1392 viewsbraveblue

I am also in that bracket. Cancelled after 26 years. Loads of people like me. Bring family etc. Next generation. All stopped. Got some nonsense response from so called MD. our club is totally broken.
Summed up the season nicely today on 10:23 - Apr 30 with 1348 viewsNo9

Summed up the season nicely today on 20:18 - Apr 29 by 3_5_2

Our club is badly broken and God only knows if anyone can fix it.

All very sad.

The club is badly broken it has been broken by the front man MM and not hlped by Mr Milne who has shown support to MM even when his jibes at the fans have done harm.
The Owner has clearly misjudged those who he has put in charge of his investement so it is in his interest to make the changes necessary which means bringing in new faces to re-build the club into an outfit worthy of it's place in the division with people the fans & public will respect and support.

Another season or MM & Im could be a complete disaster for the Owners investment - is he that daft?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024