Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today 19:38 - Apr 29 with 3490 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

"My son lives with Luke Hyam, who told him Mick is off at the end of the season to be replaced by the Cowleys". Sounds credible I thought.
Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 19:40 - Apr 29 with 3409 viewsRyorry

If only.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 19:41 - Apr 29 with 3392 viewsgainsboroughblue

A toilet. In a pub. All we need is it to be revealed Flash Blue was taking a slash in there and we have def info.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 19:41 - Apr 29 with 3371 viewsJ2BLUE

Lucan's pissed again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 19:46 - Apr 29 with 3296 viewsBenters

Dear old Mick will be here until 2018.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 19:47 - Apr 29 with 3287 viewsgainsboroughblue

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 19:46 - Apr 29 by Benters

Dear old Mick will be here until 2018.

Only just over half an hour to wait then...good.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 19:48]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 19:47 - Apr 29 with 3272 viewsfactual_blue

'Lives with' in what sense?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 19:48 - Apr 29 with 3244 viewsjas0999

Highly unlikely.
Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 19:57 - Apr 29 with 3146 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 19:41 - Apr 29 by gainsboroughblue

A toilet. In a pub. All we need is it to be revealed Flash Blue was taking a slash in there and we have def info.

The bloke also mentioned his son wears a t shirt with a yellow flash on it.......😃
Login to get fewer ads

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 22:41 - Apr 29 with 2412 viewsBlueBadger

This is at least as credible as Flashblue, if that helps.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 22:53 - Apr 29 with 2334 viewsblaggers

Funny how I saw Hyam 3 days ago who said the complete opposite.

Poll: What happens next?

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 23:12 - Apr 29 with 2218 viewsFather_Jack

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 22:53 - Apr 29 by blaggers

Funny how I saw Hyam 3 days ago who said the complete opposite.

What the Cowleys are being sacked and Mick's taking over? I've heard that too.

Less is more.

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 23:42 - Apr 29 with 2049 viewsTractorWood

Rumour overhead in the arcade tavern toilet today on 19:47 - Apr 29 by factual_blue

'Lives with' in what sense?

Bloke earns c.£7k a week? Probably doesn't need a lodger.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024