Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn 19:46 - Apr 29 with 5639 viewsMaySixth

therefore hope they beat us next week

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 19:52 - Apr 29 with 3899 viewsgainsboroughblue

They will. Comfortably. Our players are on the beach already.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 21:15 - Apr 29 with 3823 viewstextbackup

Forest have the easiest possible game to ensure they stay up, we are dogsht

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 21:23 - Apr 29 with 3815 viewsHARRY10

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 19:52 - Apr 29 by gainsboroughblue

Be a bit nippy at the moment

ps were Brighton on the beach this evening, and why weren't Bristol ?
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:02 - Apr 29 with 3766 views12th_Man

No rather forest went down hope we win aswell

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:11 - Apr 29 with 3750 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Feck that

I wanna relegate them. It would be quite funny to watch

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:15 - Apr 29 with 3735 viewsgainsboroughblue

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:11 - Apr 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Feck that

Dunno about that. It could get a bit uncomfortable up there if they went down.

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:17 - Apr 29 with 3728 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:15 - Apr 29 by gainsboroughblue

Dunno about that. It could get a bit uncomfortable up there if they went down.

It won't be an 'Ipswich coat' game for moi that's for sure

Could be double lively if we've relegated them and they decide it's our fault

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:17 - Apr 29 with 3723 viewsTractorWood

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:11 - Apr 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Feck that

Not a pleasant place when they aren't on the brink of relegation.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:19 - Apr 29 with 3718 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:17 - Apr 29 by TractorWood

Not a pleasant place when they aren't on the brink of relegation.

Really?

I found it fairly pleasant when we drew 1-1 last season

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:27 - Apr 29 with 3707 viewsgainsboroughblue

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:19 - Apr 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Really?

Take it from me, there are a lot of nutters that follow Forest and a fair few uncomfortable venues between the ground and the station. Just take care and yes, leave that coat at home.

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:51 - Apr 29 with 3668 viewsReuser_is_God

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 19:52 - Apr 29 by gainsboroughblue

Our players have left the beach since last summer!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:53 - Apr 29 with 3662 viewsReuser_is_God

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:19 - Apr 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Really?

Friendly enough bunch but you don't want to get on the wrong side of them.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:56 - Apr 29 with 3662 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 22:53 - Apr 29 by Reuser_is_God

Friendly enough bunch but you don't want to get on the wrong side of them.

I wouldn't particularly want to get on the wrong side of any group of fans

Hence that now infamous 'shall I wear my Ipswich coat' thread two years ago before QPR away

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 23:25 - Apr 29 with 3608 viewsTractorWood

Really?

Been a couple of times and feel uneasy on the walk to station. Nothing compared to following England but not pleasant. A mate is a copper is Nottingham and says the place has some really horrific crimes, daily.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 02:57 - Apr 30 with 3537 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 23:25 - Apr 29 by TractorWood

Been a couple of times and feel uneasy on the walk to station. Nothing compared to following England but not pleasant. A mate is a copper is Nottingham and says the place has some really horrific crimes, daily.

Cheers for the heads up

I'll keep my nut down if we win then (not that I'm particularly gobby anyway - I just wear an Ipswich coat) and wolll leave the infamous coat in the wardrobe

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 03:10 - Apr 30 with 3534 viewsNewcyBlue

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 23:25 - Apr 29 by TractorWood

Their Force had a Subaru Impreza police car, they broke down or rolled it (can't remember which it was a long time ago) in a fair rough area, think it was St Anne's. They abandoned it and did a runner as they didn't feel safe hanging around.

I quite like Nottingham, spent a fair bit there when I was a Peugeot technician. They have a training school there.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 07:36 - Apr 30 with 3463 viewspoppiesman

I'm surprised more hasn't been made of the fact that Huddersfield made 10 changes to their line up yesterday, meaning Birmingham effectively beat their reserve side. If I was a Blackburn or Forest fan I would not be amused by that!
I would like Birmingham to go down after how they treated Rowett, but it looks like Blackburn as we will lose to Forest next week.
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:26 - Apr 30 with 3415 viewsimsureazzure

Same as that, I like forest and couldn't care less if we win or lose.

Hard to believe that MM and ME have done that, I would have previously wanted us to win every game at every level.

Just feck off the pair of you.
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:29 - Apr 30 with 3411 viewsbrogansnose

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:26 - Apr 30 by imsureazzure

Same as that, I like forest and couldn't care less if we win or lose.

Hard to believe that MM and ME have done that, I would have previously wanted us to win every game at every level.

Just feck off the pair of you.

Nah, Forest can go. I bloody hate the stewards there and I've been there stacks of times, although I'll be there next week too.
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:31 - Apr 30 with 3406 viewsimsureazzure

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:29 - Apr 30 by brogansnose

Nah, Forest can go. I bloody hate the stewards there and I've been there stacks of times, although I'll be there next week too.

Just have happy memories of when we and they were good I suppose.
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:37 - Apr 30 with 3391 viewsmonytowbray

Ogle will offer all the lads a beer if they do him this one small favour.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:37 - Apr 30 with 3392 viewsJimmy86

Forest do have a hooligan issue and as a result their policing and a stewarding is way over the top. They clamp down on any sort of attempted banter that's close to over stepping the mark.

Been to forest away twice, our record there is terrible and it's not something as an away fan I've ever been able to enjoy because of their OTT stewarding etc
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:38 - Apr 30 with 3386 viewsbrogansnose

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:31 - Apr 30 by imsureazzure

Just have happy memories of when we and they were good I suppose.

True, we were both lovely clubs once upon a time and I've got to admit my memories of them are good too, just those stewards !
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:44 - Apr 30 with 3379 viewsimsureazzure

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:38 - Apr 30 by brogansnose

True, we were both lovely clubs once upon a time and I've got to admit my memories of them are good too, just those stewards !

I've not been to Forest since the long ago 3-3 proper day out that!
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 09:01 - Apr 30 with 3351 viewsRadlett_blue

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 07:36 - Apr 30 by poppiesman

I'm surprised more hasn't been made of the fact that Huddersfield made 10 changes to their line up yesterday, meaning Birmingham effectively beat their reserve side. If I was a Blackburn or Forest fan I would not be amused by that!
I would like Birmingham to go down after how they treated Rowett, but it looks like Blackburn as we will lose to Forest next week.

Absolutely right. If I was a Forest or Blackburn fan, I would be livid at Huddersfield playing a reserve team & losing to a 10-man Birmingham.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024