Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn 19:46 - Apr 29 with 5637 viewsMaySixth

therefore hope they beat us next week

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 09:23 - Apr 30 with 1728 viewsTractorWood

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:38 - Apr 30 by brogansnose

True, we were both lovely clubs once upon a time and I've got to admit my memories of them are good too, just those stewards !

Their stewards are the worst I've ever seen.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 11:39 - Apr 30 with 1688 viewsParisBlue

Interesting game for chambers...

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 14:39 - Apr 30 with 1652 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:29 - Apr 30 by brogansnose

Nah, Forest can go. I bloody hate the stewards there and I've been there stacks of times, although I'll be there next week too.

The head steward they've got is a right angry sulking pr1ck going on lasts year

He was just pointing to random people standing and screaming at them to sit down even though people in front of them were standing. He then threatened to kick them out if they didn't.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 14:41 - Apr 30 with 1651 viewsgainsboroughblue

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 14:39 - Apr 30 by The_Romford_Blue

The head steward they've got is a right angry sulking pr1ck going on lasts year

He was just pointing to random people standing and screaming at them to sit down even though people in front of them were standing. He then threatened to kick them out if they didn't.

Last time I went in North Lower, we had a prick on a par with him.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:04 - Apr 30 with 1575 viewsClapham_Junction

I'd rather Blackburn stayed up although that's more because I worry that a relegation could do them some serious damage and they'll end up going the way of Coventry or Orient if they can't get rid of the Venkys.
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:06 - Apr 30 with 1571 viewsMullet

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:04 - Apr 30 by Clapham_Junction

I'd rather Blackburn stayed up although that's more because I worry that a relegation could do them some serious damage and they'll end up going the way of Coventry or Orient if they can't get rid of the Venkys.

Plus it's a really close away trip for me. Forest is a right pain.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:10 - Apr 30 with 1566 viewsHARRY10

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 08:37 - Apr 30 by Jimmy86

Forest do have a hooligan issue and as a result their policing and a stewarding is way over the top. They clamp down on any sort of attempted banter that's close to over stepping the mark.

Been to forest away twice, our record there is terrible and it's not something as an away fan I've ever been able to enjoy because of their OTT stewarding etc

"have a hooligan issue"

They get issued with hooligans ?

By who, and how many do or did they get ?
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:11 - Apr 30 with 1565 viewsbrogansnose

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:06 - Apr 30 by Mullet

Plus it's a really close away trip for me. Forest is a right pain.

Self, self, self.

Actually, I've never been to Blackburn so there's a bit of self interest from me too.
Login to get fewer ads

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:13 - Apr 30 with 1558 viewsMullet

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:11 - Apr 30 by brogansnose

Self, self, self.

Actually, I've never been to Blackburn so there's a bit of self interest from me too.

Too bloody right buh.

Plus anything less than 3hrs each way on the whippet is barely worth the effort, so I'm thinking of you lot.

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:15 - Apr 30 with 1552 viewspointofblue

For the sake of Mowbray I'd like to see Blackburn stay up. Preferably I'd like to see Forest go down as I think they'll get their act together next season otherwise - I'm not so sure about Birmingham.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:16 - Apr 30 with 1548 viewsHARRY10

I don't, we could possibly drop down to 18th

Brum won't fancy Bristol City, they are on a good run and a win at Brighton shows what they can do.

It will certainly be an interesting Sunday lunch. Five games where the score will count for something. Champions at the top, those for the drop at the bottom.

A last minute reprieve or possible loss or win at the top.

Thank christ we are safe.
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:19 - Apr 30 with 1543 viewsbrogansnose

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:13 - Apr 30 by Mullet

Too bloody right buh.

Plus anything less than 3hrs each way on the whippet is barely worth the effort, so I'm thinking of you lot.

Well , with my new attendance policy I need to take care of the 'end of the Earth, here lie monsters' grounds. Grandfathers side of the family were from Darwen so I intend to couple a football match with visiting there, which I already feel is a mistake.
Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:25 - Apr 30 with 1531 viewsbontcho

I'd rather Forest go down, so they have to stop sniffing around Chambers. Also pretty sure Blackburn will be poor next year whereas not so sure about Forest so fingers crossed Blackburn should be one team that finishes below us.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:29 - Apr 30 with 1518 viewsMullet

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:19 - Apr 30 by brogansnose

Well , with my new attendance policy I need to take care of the 'end of the Earth, here lie monsters' grounds. Grandfathers side of the family were from Darwen so I intend to couple a football match with visiting there, which I already feel is a mistake.

You've not lived until you've spent a November day in Bolton.

#keepawaydaysnorthern

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:33 - Apr 30 with 1508 viewsbrogansnose

Would much rather Forest stay up than Blackburn on 20:29 - Apr 30 by Mullet

You've not lived until you've spent a November day in Bolton.

#keepawaydaysnorthern

Hmm,not quite the same ring as Paris in the Springtime.

#keepawaydaysnorthern(yorkshire)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024