Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A high amount of Villa fans were supporting Blackburn today 00:15 - Apr 30 with 2558 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Pictures on twitter of the Villa fans in the away end with Blackburn tops on an cheering Blackburn on.

In the hope it would put a nail in Brums coffin

Saw a link somewhere from this week with the pre match thread. Very amusing read. Who should be playing, etc

If it means scum got relegated, would you ever go to a game hoping we lose? I wouldn't personally. But I wouldn't be gutted if that lost and we were already safe and it f*cks them.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

A high amount of Villa fans were supporting Blackburn today on 00:16 - Apr 30 with 2558 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Found it:

http://www.heroesandvillains.info/forumv3/index.php?topic=57380.0

A high amount of Villa fans were supporting Blackburn today on 07:46 - Apr 30 with 2284 viewstextbackup

We had fans cheering on Walsall to beat us years back to stay up, so of course people would want us to lose to put Norwich down

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A high amount of Villa fans were supporting Blackburn today on 08:23 - Apr 30 with 2225 viewsm14_blue

If it was a nothing game for us, I would absolutely want us to lose, it would be so funny.
A high amount of Villa fans were supporting Blackburn today on 09:56 - Apr 30 with 2094 viewsstrikalite

Ah love the brummy humour...

"I also think we should play the kids, but with their boot laces tied together. Oh and a rush-goalie as well, as long as he's blindfolded. I think it'd be good experience for them."

"I think we should also give a run out to those two lads who ran onto the pitch yesterday after Gabby scored. The topless lad had a bit of pace about him. Call it a trial if you like."

Good stuff..
A high amount of Villa fans were supporting Blackburn today on 10:00 - Apr 30 with 2087 viewshoofer

Many moons ago I remember a group of Celtic fans supporting Town away to Narwich don't understand why but there were around 12 of them must of been in the late 70s.
A high amount of Villa fans were supporting Blackburn today on 10:24 - Apr 30 with 2055 viewsTractorCam

Like you say, I don't think i'd want us to lose, but i wouldn't be disappointed if that meant Norwich were relegated

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

A high amount of Villa fans were supporting Blackburn today on 10:28 - Apr 30 with 2040 viewsRoyKeanesDog

A high amount of Villa fans were supporting Blackburn today on 07:46 - Apr 30 by textbackup

We had fans cheering on Walsall to beat us years back to stay up, so of course people would want us to lose to put Norwich down

QPR fans were cheering on City to win the title as they knew they were safe.

That game was surreal.

Poll: Best Football Song

A high amount of Villa fans were supporting Blackburn today on 22:41 - Apr 30 with 1842 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

And now I'm seeing Derby and Leicester fans buying tickets in the away end on Sunday to watch and wind up the Forest fans if they get relegated

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024