Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend 06:52 - Apr 30 with 1453 viewsonceablue

Can't even get this right

2015 - 6th and playoffs

2016 - 7th

How the f.ck is that an upward trend

I stayed behind for lap of honour was Douglas there?

Also my Lad was one of u8's going into academy notched both his penalties very proud. They are a good bunch of lads
Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend on 07:00 - Apr 30 with 1433 viewsReuser_is_God

15/16 was a massive downward trend, despite finishing just one place lowers we were miles away from what we were in 14/15.

Good on him, that was the best bit about yesterday.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend on 07:47 - Apr 30 with 1369 viewsjas0999

In 2016, although we finished 7th, the season was over in March. Only a couple of dead rubbers at the end of the season pushed us to that position. Flattered us really. Since Christmas 2015 it had been very poor.
Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend on 10:31 - Apr 30 with 1214 viewsNo9

Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend on 07:47 - Apr 30 by jas0999

In 2016, although we finished 7th, the season was over in March. Only a couple of dead rubbers at the end of the season pushed us to that position. Flattered us really. Since Christmas 2015 it had been very poor.

"Since Christmas 2015 it had been very poor."

Agreed and, from my perspective it was just the road-map of what was to come.
Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend on 10:42 - Apr 30 with 1199 viewsCoco

Mick mccarthy like theresa may keeps telling anyone who will listen they are doing an incredible job and are the only person who can do such incredible work in such trying circumstances.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend on 10:43 - Apr 30 with 1196 viewsNo9

Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend on 10:42 - Apr 30 by Coco

Mick mccarthy like theresa may keeps telling anyone who will listen they are doing an incredible job and are the only person who can do such incredible work in such trying circumstances.

&, we all know that is true but, what can we do about it?
Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend on 11:02 - Apr 30 with 1161 viewsbournemouthblue

Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend on 10:43 - Apr 30 by No9

&, we all know that is true but, what can we do about it?

They also say one thing and do the total opposite

It's clearer to see what MM is and isn't doing, we rarely hear any of Theresa's policies, just repetitive soundbites with little evidence to back them up

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend on 20:53 - Apr 30 with 1070 views3_5_2

Mick said on radio every season apart from this one upward trend on 11:02 - Apr 30 by bournemouthblue

They also say one thing and do the total opposite

It's clearer to see what MM is and isn't doing, we rarely hear any of Theresa's policies, just repetitive soundbites with little evidence to back them up

Perhaps they should swap?

MM as PM and TM saying a draw home to a lowly team "is a good point"

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024