Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching May this morning..... 10:35 - Apr 30 with 1295 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

.....so far I can see why they want to limit her exposure outside of any heavily controlled/sanitised environments !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Watching May this morning..... on 10:40 - Apr 30 with 1276 viewsNo9

A definite habitual liar but not a good one so we can see the lies she tells on education, social care, NHS etc.

She obvioulsy has no knowledge whatsoever of the EU so to let her lead negotiations is NOT good

But she still reigns in the tory party until they get a big enough majority to be able to bin her
Watching May this morning..... on 10:45 - Apr 30 with 1261 viewsfeelingblue

She is not doing very well, but imagine if it was Leadsom in the chair? Would make IDS look coherent.
Watching May this morning..... on 10:47 - Apr 30 with 1245 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Watching May this morning..... on 10:40 - Apr 30 by No9

A definite habitual liar but not a good one so we can see the lies she tells on education, social care, NHS etc.

She obvioulsy has no knowledge whatsoever of the EU so to let her lead negotiations is NOT good

But she still reigns in the tory party until they get a big enough majority to be able to bin her

She needs to have a chat with the Greeks if she thinks the election result is going to make any difference to the EU's negotiating stance. (Remember that referendum they held)

Watching May this morning..... on 10:50 - Apr 30 with 1239 viewsNo9

Watching May this morning..... on 10:45 - Apr 30 by feelingblue

She is not doing very well, but imagine if it was Leadsom in the chair? Would make IDS look coherent.

The scary thing about the coming ge is that the tories look as thought hey will win with a decent majority. The reality is they do not have anyone who is not passed it who is competent and there is no one in asendency who looks any better quite the reverse.

Who will take a chance on an alternative - even if one merged as with Macron in France theuy would be destroyed by the right wing media who are capapble of getting people to vote for dead sheep.

Mrs May has failed miserably to show she has any intention of looking after the JAM's or anyone else less than wealthy, it is going to be tough, very tough.
Watching May this morning..... on 10:50 - Apr 30 with 1242 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Only last night Peston said he would, to be balanced, ask the vicar's daughter the Tim Farron gay sex question........he didn't!

Watching May this morning..... on 10:51 - Apr 30 with 1224 viewsNo9

Watching May this morning..... on 10:50 - Apr 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

Only last night Peston said he would, to be balanced, ask the vicar's daughter the Tim Farron gay sex question........he didn't!

Marr doid this morning - she obviously lied.
Watching May this morning..... on 10:52 - Apr 30 with 1224 viewsEastTownBlue

I get the feeling that she is promising strong and stable leadership. I may wrong though.
Watching May this morning..... on 10:55 - Apr 30 with 1219 viewsJoeSoap

I find it incredible how he's been hounded over this question, even after he'd answered it, while she is never challenged on her views, or her disgraceful voting record on the issue.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Login to get fewer ads

Watching May this morning..... on 10:56 - Apr 30 with 1215 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Watching May this morning..... on 10:50 - Apr 30 by No9

The scary thing about the coming ge is that the tories look as thought hey will win with a decent majority. The reality is they do not have anyone who is not passed it who is competent and there is no one in asendency who looks any better quite the reverse.

Who will take a chance on an alternative - even if one merged as with Macron in France theuy would be destroyed by the right wing media who are capapble of getting people to vote for dead sheep.

Mrs May has failed miserably to show she has any intention of looking after the JAM's or anyone else less than wealthy, it is going to be tough, very tough.

I consider my family to fall in the JAM bracket......working, health issues, one child....when Universal credit is rolled out we will be in the region of £2,000/year worse off. They are using this to get through the tax credit changes that they supposedly changed their minds about.
She really has no idea....none of her gang do !

Watching May this morning..... on 10:59 - Apr 30 with 1181 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Watching May this morning..... on 10:51 - Apr 30 by No9

Marr doid this morning - she obviously lied.

Did he ask about her voting/convenient absence record ?

Watching May this morning..... on 11:27 - Apr 30 with 1130 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Maybe he should have just asked her "do you take it up the ar$e?"
Watching May this morning..... on 13:05 - Apr 30 with 1039 viewsjas0999

I'm not a fan. But given the choice between her and Corbyn, I won't be voting for the latter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024