Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really like Forest as a club over Blackburn. Hope they stay up next week (n/t) 10:58 - Apr 30 with 1116 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I really like Forest as a club over Blackburn. Hope they stay up next week (n/t on 11:01 - Apr 30 with 1112 viewstextbackup

Northern games/teams/people are sht. Give me southern or midlands any day

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I really like Forest as a club over Blackburn. Hope they stay up next week (n/t on 11:39 - Apr 30 with 1061 viewsLord_Lucan

Same same.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I really like Forest as a club over Blackburn. Hope they stay up next week (n/t on 11:57 - Apr 30 with 1032 viewsDubtractor

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/404756/would-much-rather-forest-stay-up-than-blackbu

Short term memory loss?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I really like Forest as a club over Blackburn. Hope they stay up next week (n/t on 12:05 - Apr 30 with 1014 viewsmikeybloo88

My mate's a Forest fan and he's bricking it. I've told him he has absolutely nothing to worry about and if they can't beat us they don't deserve to stay up. Lump on Forest, never seen a better home banker.
I really like Forest as a club over Blackburn. Hope they stay up next week (n/t on 12:17 - Apr 30 with 985 viewspatrickswell

All three at risk clubs could be said to deserve relegation for the actions of their boards/owners. The Venkys have presided over the killing of Blackburn; McCarthy passed on the opportunity to work under Al-Fawz at Forest before he came here; Birmingham's owners doubtless felt Zola would do a better job of enhancing their global brand than Rowett would when they sacked him in 7th place - 'Arry may well keep them up, but it was a bullsheet decision in the first place.

FWIW - I think Brentford will beat Blackburn and Forest will beat us, but the thought of McGoldrick scoring from a Chambers knock-down to send Forest down would be delicious.
I really like Forest as a club over Blackburn. Hope they stay up next week (n/t on 12:42 - May 2 with 864 viewsMaySixth

I really like Forest as a club over Blackburn. Hope they stay up next week (n/t on 12:05 - Apr 30 by mikeybloo88

My mate's a Forest fan and he's bricking it. I've told him he has absolutely nothing to worry about and if they can't beat us they don't deserve to stay up. Lump on Forest, never seen a better home banker.

AGREE

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024