Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting that its all swung away from ME 11:00 - Apr 30 with 3519 viewsCheltenham_Blue

and gone back to all being down to MM again.

Mick can walk/be sacked, but the reason for our poor squad, lukewarm beer and crumbling stadium, will still be hiding away, playing his games.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:00 - Apr 30 with 2621 viewstextbackup

Everyone hates ME, make no mistake about that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:02 - Apr 30 with 2616 viewsFixed_It

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:00 - Apr 30 by textbackup

I don't.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:11 - Apr 30 with 2587 viewstextbackup

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:02 - Apr 30 by Fixed_It

I don't.

Then you are a fool

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:13 - Apr 30 with 2572 viewsHerbivore

Hate him? Really? What's he done to you for you to hate him?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:19 - Apr 30 with 2546 viewsFixed_It

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:13 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

Quite. Texters needs to get a grip!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:19 - Apr 30 with 2546 viewsFixed_It

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:11 - Apr 30 by textbackup

Then you are a fool

Really?

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:22 - Apr 30 with 2534 viewstextbackup

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:13 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

Fck up the club I love.
I'm sure you and fix it will tell me he saves us each season however, u may as well piss in the wind, that doesn't wash

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:22 - Apr 30 with 2530 viewstextbackup

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:19 - Apr 30 by Fixed_It

Quite. Texters needs to get a grip!

I don't see how anyone that says they can support ITFC can have anything but hate for him

Login to get fewer ads

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:29 - Apr 30 with 2488 viewstaximan

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:22 - Apr 30 by textbackup

I don't see how anyone that says they can support ITFC can have anything but hate for him

agree

has fcked up a club that i have supported for over 40 years

i've not been to a home game for 18 months

poor old towen
Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:31 - Apr 30 with 2490 viewsvapour_trail

Hate.

Fcks sake.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:32 - Apr 30 with 2486 viewstextbackup

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:29 - Apr 30 by taximan

agree

has fcked up a club that i have supported for over 40 years

i've not been to a home game for 18 months

poor old towen

I know we've been sht, and under Evans we are fcked for the foreseeable future, but I just can't imagine not going.

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:32 - Apr 30 with 2467 viewstaximan

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:31 - Apr 30 by vapour_trail

Hate.

Fcks sake.

don't let it worry you
Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:34 - Apr 30 with 2472 viewstextbackup

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:31 - Apr 30 by vapour_trail

Hate.

Fcks sake.

Don't let how I feel for him mess up your Sunday ya ponce

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:35 - Apr 30 with 2463 viewsvapour_trail

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:34 - Apr 30 by textbackup

Don't let how I feel for him mess up your Sunday ya ponce

Yeah it's ruined my day.

Man up and get some fcking perspective ya ponce.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:39 - Apr 30 with 2439 viewstextbackup

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:35 - Apr 30 by vapour_trail

Yeah it's ruined my day.

Man up and get some fcking perspective ya ponce.

Man up? I hate ME for what he has let our club become. Don't be upset because you aren't able to care about that.

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:54 - Apr 30 with 2370 viewsFtnfwest

With next to no investment the only way I can see it changing is a different approach on the football field itself by a different manager. After all throwing money at it doesn't work as many on here continually argue because Derby are cr*p.
Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:54 - Apr 30 with 2361 viewsHerbivore

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:22 - Apr 30 by textbackup

Really? He's turned us into a middling Championship side which is exactly what we were when he took over, except we had the looming threat of administration back then too. I'd like him gone, don't get me wrong, but hate? That's just bizarre.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 12:02 - Apr 30 with 2330 viewsDubtractor

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:54 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

Really? He's turned us into a middling Championship side which is exactly what we were when he took over, except we had the looming threat of administration back then too. I'd like him gone, don't get me wrong, but hate? That's just bizarre.

Its all just really disappointing, from the way the club is run to the football we play.

But it isn't, no matter how much anyone wants to state it, a disaster.

Change is needed though, I'm certain of that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 12:04 - Apr 30 with 2319 viewspatrickswell

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 11:54 - Apr 30 by Herbivore

Middling via 4 relegation battles, which he provided good funding for which poor managers wasted. Then when he chances upon a manager who reverses that decline, he slams the wallet shut and hangs him out to dry. Now we are slipping back towards mediocrity, because Evans looked at the positivity generated by 2014-15 and thought, "Ooh, too hot for me".

He's killing this club through inaction and while Mick deserves criticism, under this owner, we could be in big trouble when he goes.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 12:05]
Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 12:22 - Apr 30 with 2275 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 12:04 - Apr 30 by patrickswell

Middling via 4 relegation battles, which he provided good funding for which poor managers wasted. Then when he chances upon a manager who reverses that decline, he slams the wallet shut and hangs him out to dry. Now we are slipping back towards mediocrity, because Evans looked at the positivity generated by 2014-15 and thought, "Ooh, too hot for me".

He's killing this club through inaction and while Mick deserves criticism, under this owner, we could be in big trouble when he goes.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 12:05]

I listened to John Motson's comments yesterday on Sunderland and it immediately struck a cord with ourselves.

Motson - "They've been mismanaged from the very top and I'm afraid I've no sympathy for them. They are a great club with great fans, but they deserve everything they've got. I only hope that Moyes or perhaps a new owner can get them back up"

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 12:24 - Apr 30 with 2265 viewstaximan

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 12:22 - Apr 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

I listened to John Motson's comments yesterday on Sunderland and it immediately struck a cord with ourselves.

Motson - "They've been mismanaged from the very top and I'm afraid I've no sympathy for them. They are a great club with great fans, but they deserve everything they've got. I only hope that Moyes or perhaps a new owner can get them back up"

the mismanagement from the very top, does indeed sound familar
Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 12:48 - Apr 30 with 2230 viewspatrickswell

Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 12:22 - Apr 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

I don't blame Evans for Keane or Jewell's mistakes - both appointments made sense in terms of their previous credentials and he backed them with funds/time. Alarm bells rang slightly when Jewell changed tack from "a long term project" to "Let's try for promotion this year" - who had been in his ear?

But his backing for Mick has not been good enough and it makes no sense at all. Double that with Mick starting to buckle under the increased expectation and unhappiness at the style of play/results return and it puts this club in perhaps its least optimistic place since the end of the 1990/91 season.
Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 13:04 - Apr 30 with 2190 viewsjas0999

Nope. Not me. I think Evans has a lot to answer for nor believe the spin.
Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 14:01 - Apr 30 with 2131 viewsRegencyBlue

Not for me.

Whilst I have had enough of MM's boring sterile football and will be more than happy if he goes its Evans who is ultimately to blame for this whole shambles.

No idea what he's really up to. Have seen plenty of theories on here over the years but none make much sense at face value. Whatever it is it is obviously working for Evans or else he would change it.

The club is slowly being killed on and off the pitch!
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 14:03]
Interesting that its all swung away from ME on 14:26 - Apr 30 with 2072 viewsClausThomsen

It swings towards MM straight after a match, then to ME between matches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024