Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years 12:20 - Apr 30 with 2863 viewscarlisleaway

Went back to see if the football had improved after hearing all about the Newcastle game, took his 3 Grandsons and reckons after watching the rubbish served up yesterday it will be another 2 years before he comes back.

That has nothing to do with Evans but the tactics once again set up wrongly by MM,if this club is going to get fans back McCarthy has to go. I have renewed but had to think twice.
Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 12:25 - Apr 30 with 2822 viewsCheltenham_Blue

They both have to go. MM sets up the tactics, which are always over cautious. But ME is starving the club.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 12:40 - Apr 30 with 2746 viewsTIB

In the 11 years me and my missus have been together, Lincoln away was first time she came to a game...she's vowed it'll be another 11 before she goes to another. Don't blame her.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 12:42 - Apr 30 with 2725 viewsTractorCam

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 12:40 - Apr 30 by TIB

In the 11 years me and my missus have been together, Lincoln away was first time she came to a game...she's vowed it'll be another 11 before she goes to another. Don't blame her.

That was the most obvious incoming defeat this club has ever foreseen

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 12:43 - Apr 30 with 2720 viewsTIB

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 12:42 - Apr 30 by TractorCam

God yeah, poor fixture choice from me. I may try and tempt her to Forest next weekend.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 12:45 - Apr 30 with 2711 viewsTractorCam

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 12:43 - Apr 30 by TIB

God yeah, poor fixture choice from me. I may try and tempt her to Forest next weekend.

I'd avoid all TV games, that seems to be us at our worst

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 13:02 - Apr 30 with 2660 viewsBasuco

We don't need glory hunters like him.
Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 13:09 - Apr 30 with 2633 viewsjudespiveyg

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 13:02 - Apr 30 by Basuco

So you'd rather play in front of the 15000 (allegedly) at PR each week than have a full house? Can't see sense in that I'm afraid.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 13:16 - Apr 30 with 2605 viewsmonty_radio

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 13:02 - Apr 30 by Basuco

If this post isn't irony: the track of all clubs who get some sort of hold in the Prem, if only for a while, shows fans turning up who weren't obviously there before e.g. look at attendances of Middlesboro, Stoke, Leicester, Palace.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Login to get fewer ads

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 13:37 - Apr 30 with 2528 viewsRegencyBlue

Glory Hunters - Seriously!!!!!

Have you been watching what Evans has done to this club over the last ten years?

There's not been a lot of glory to be had!
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 13:45]
Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 14:20 - Apr 30 with 2437 viewsbluejacko

Must have been one of the thousands that made the crowd up to 19000 yesterday then!
Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 14:58 - Apr 30 with 2372 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

you are kidding?

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 15:08 - Apr 30 with 2332 viewsPinewoodblue

Back at the beginning of the 90's as a family we had six season tickets. Youngest sons choice of university was influenced by him bring able to get to games at Portmsn Road. Wife and I gave up under ?Roy Keane and knew when Mick was appointed we would never have season tickets agsin while he was at Town. No way we're we going to watch dour football served up by a dour Yorkshireman.

This season down to three two sons plus son in law had season tickets. At this time none of them have renewed holding back to see if monotonous Mick' is still here. Suspect two sons will share one season ticket and no doubt argue over which one gets to stay at home.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 15:10 - Apr 30 with 2316 viewsGeoffSentence

Glory hunter?

Oh my. Oh my, oh my ,oh my.

Glory hunter, at Ipswich. The very idea of it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 16:13 - Apr 30 with 2210 viewsFramfarmer

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 15:10 - Apr 30 by GeoffSentence

Glory hunter?

Oh my. Oh my, oh my ,oh my.

Glory hunter, at Ipswich. The very idea of it.

glory for us this millennium will be a positive goal difference at the end of next season if MM stays.
Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 21:16 - Apr 30 with 2007 viewsBlueastheycome

Speaking to a fan who had not been to Portman Road for over 2 years on 12:42 - Apr 30 by TractorCam

Agreed.

Funnily enough my old man said the same thing so he said he made a point of being there for it as he "had to be there".

If that doesn't highlight the deep and complex thought processes of a football supporter I have no idea what will.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024