Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I read that May's approval rating is the highest of any PM since Maggie 20:43 - May 3 with 1522 viewsunbelievablue

How is this approval rating calculated? What is the question asked?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

I read that May's approval rating is the highest of any PM since Maggie on 20:45 - May 3 with 1520 viewsMullet

Show of hands in the Express' tearoom?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I read that May's approval rating is the highest of any PM since Maggie on 20:45 - May 3 with 1511 viewsunbelievablue

I read that May's approval rating is the highest of any PM since Maggie on 20:45 - May 3 by Mullet

Show of hands in the Express' tearoom?

That was quite good for you.

I read that May's approval rating is the highest of any PM since Maggie on 20:54 - May 3 with 1490 viewsAaron_Spelling

She seems the most willing of our recent Prime Ministers to embrace demagogue tactics and rhetoric. I'm sure that's just a coincidence ...
I read that May's approval rating is the highest of any PM since Maggie on 21:06 - May 3 with 1451 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's probably be based on a question about who would make the best PM out of the current party leaders. So she's going to be getting a fairly easy ride.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I read that May's approval rating is the highest of any PM since Maggie on 23:37 - May 3 with 1349 viewsJohnhoz

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

I read that May's approval rating is the highest of any PM since Maggie on 06:38 - May 4 with 1278 viewsunbelievablue

I read that May's approval rating is the highest of any PM since Maggie on 21:06 - May 3 by Swansea_Blue

It's probably be based on a question about who would make the best PM out of the current party leaders. So she's going to be getting a fairly easy ride.

That's precisely my suspicion but I can't seem to find out for sure.

I read that May's approval rating is the highest of any PM since Maggie on 07:22 - May 4 with 1255 viewshoppy

Maggie, May?
I wish I'd never seen their faces...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024