Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? 13:30 - May 8 with 1751 viewsJackSted

According to Daily Mail...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4484222/Tottenham-target-Kunda

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 13:34 - May 8 with 1710 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Good old Daily Mail.

He is contracted till next summer here I believe so Spurs would have to pay a fee!

Hope there isnt anything in this though, kind of looking forwards to seeing him in a Town shirt next season. Nothing would surprise me with this club right now though if they were to sell him.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 14:04 - May 8 with 1505 viewsRegencyBlue

Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 13:34 - May 8 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

Good old Daily Mail.

He is contracted till next summer here I believe so Spurs would have to pay a fee!

Hope there isnt anything in this though, kind of looking forwards to seeing him in a Town shirt next season. Nothing would surprise me with this club right now though if they were to sell him.

Lets be honest here.

IF Spurs want him they will get him and the fee will be minimal.
Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 14:08 - May 8 with 1466 viewschislehurstblue

Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 14:04 - May 8 by RegencyBlue

Lets be honest here.

Heard he hates MM and refuses to play for him.
Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 14:10 - May 8 with 1434 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Lets be honest here.

Of course they will.

Not sure how much there is in this though, obviously he was with Spurs development squad last summer and has impressed out on loan this year so it might just be some lazy journalism by the DM.

Benyu is friends with quite a few of the younger Spurs lads on twitter etc and his tweet about one door closing and another opening might have all been with regards to this-purely speculating here.

We do seem to be losing some of our promising youngsters at an alarming rate right now and hopefully Benyu wont be added to that list though.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 14:11 - May 8 with 1434 viewsPhilTWTD

Lets be honest here.

He was on trial at Spurs last summer and didn't impress. As per other thread on this, am chasing where things are at. Town have an option which MM indicated that they were going to take up with another longer contract also in the offing. Think this may just be an attempt to drum up interest.
Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 14:13 - May 8 with 1407 viewsSomethingBlue

Hmmm — would be a strange story to run if there wasn't something in it, I think.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 14:15 - May 8 with 1383 viewsCoco

He is known to quite openly disapprove of MMs style of play. Doesn't see the current regime as one that young players will develop technically.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 14:16 - May 8 with 1376 viewsitfcjoe

Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 14:13 - May 8 by SomethingBlue

Hmmm — would be a strange story to run if there wasn't something in it, I think.

Is SImon Jones reliable?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 14:18 - May 8 with 1351 viewsSomethingBlue

Kundai Benyu to leave in the summer? on 14:16 - May 8 by itfcjoe

Is SImon Jones reliable?

He is — or definitely was, last I knew — basically their transfer guy. Think his record is reasonably good.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024