Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... 21:05 - May 9 with 3533 viewsKieran_Knows

... presume we're turning our attention elsewhere this summer?

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/05/09/por-wolves-bid-for-preston-star-hugill/

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 21:20 - May 9 with 3410 viewschristiand

A Billericay Town reserve striker?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 21:38 - May 9 with 3294 viewsElderGrizzly

Thing is £2m probably gets him in the Summer, but not in the desperation of January when they were also goimg for the playoffs.
Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 21:44 - May 9 with 3239 viewsJ2BLUE

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 21:38 - May 9 by ElderGrizzly

Thing is £2m probably gets him in the Summer, but not in the desperation of January when they were also goimg for the playoffs.

I agree which is why it will raise many questions when we fail to get him.

I might start a sweepstake of when Phil puts up the 'Huws Deal Unlikely' story as well.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 21:48 - May 9 with 3212 viewsReuser_is_God

If they bid 11k then they'll beat our bid!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 21:53 - May 9 with 3162 viewsElderGrizzly

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 21:44 - May 9 by J2BLUE

I agree which is why it will raise many questions when we fail to get him.

I might start a sweepstake of when Phil puts up the 'Huws Deal Unlikely' story as well.

Or maybe we have better options in the Summer?

I wasn't thrilled when we were linked in January tbh, so wouldn't worry if someone else took him.
Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 21:54 - May 9 with 3142 views12th_Man

That's the first of many we miss out on this summer

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 22:02 - May 9 with 3070 viewsElderGrizzly

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 21:54 - May 9 by 12th_Man

That's the first of many we miss out on this summer

Seen someone say Lafferty would be a good signing for us.

Scored a total of 10 goals in last 5 seasons in the league
[Post edited 9 May 2017 22:02]
Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 22:05 - May 9 with 3039 viewsFrimleyBlue

In comes murphy

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 22:32 - May 9 with 2886 viewsstrikalite

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 21:53 - May 9 by ElderGrizzly

Or maybe we have better options in the Summer?

I wasn't thrilled when we were linked in January tbh, so wouldn't worry if someone else took him.

I think he'd do well here, in the mould of Ian Marshall, get's himself in there and decent at holding the ball up, if Wolves get him that would be typical..
Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 23:03 - May 9 with 2763 viewsITFCRealist

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 22:32 - May 9 by strikalite

I think he'd do well here, in the mould of Ian Marshall, get's himself in there and decent at holding the ball up, if Wolves get him that would be typical..

10k for the Rotherham Tea lady is our limit
Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 09:57 - May 10 with 2449 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Hugill has more chance of a promotion with Preston than Wolves or Ipswich.
Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 10:05 - May 10 with 2419 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

Will be interesting to see how much he potentially moves for this summer.

If its around the £2 million mark then I would imagine we will be interested again.

Can personally see it being nearer £3 to £3.5 million though which will probably be out of our price range.

Looks decent though, been keeping tabs on him ever since we were linked and would be a good addition if we could sign him.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Wolves make offer for Jordan Hugill... on 15:37 - May 24 with 2136 viewspnecha

Our local paper have reported that there was an expression of interest from Wolves but no bid, and that interest is now fading as a result of uncertainty over Lambert's future, as he looks set to leave.

On the Sunderland forum a few of them seemed convinced they were in for him, but again with no manager now those rumours will probably fade.

Hugill is well-liked and rated by the staff at PNE, even though he does very clearly divide opinion amongst our supporters.

That said, I do think that if we were to sell an asset this summer, he would go as he's probably more dispensable than the likes of Ben Pearson, Callum Robinson, Greg Cunningham and others.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024