Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom 15:26 - May 12 with 6706 viewsGuthrum

Massive cyber attack. Reports of demands for money. Hospital A&E departments having to close.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:28 - May 12 with 3395 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cyber attack or just normal Tory policy?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:33 - May 12 with 3371 viewsSteve_M

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:28 - May 12 by Swansea_Blue

Maybe the Russian hackers are just duplicating the tactics of their airforce in Syria.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:38 - May 12 with 3339 viewsGlasgowBlue

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:28 - May 12 by Swansea_Blue

Not a joking matter. Patients are having to be moved.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:40 - May 12 with 3334 viewsDarth_Koont

Never open a file with a gov.uk attachment.

Pronouns: He/Him

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:40 - May 12 with 3330 viewsDoobDude

Cyber Attack = Divs clicking on links in emails.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:42 - May 12 with 3310 viewshomer_123

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:38 - May 12 by GlasgowBlue

Not a joking matter. Patients are having to be moved.

To where - there aren't any beds?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:43 - May 12 with 3295 viewsartsbossbeard

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:42 - May 12 by homer_123

BOOM!!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:49 - May 12 with 3259 viewsDanTheMan

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:40 - May 12 by DoobDude

Cyber Attack = Divs clicking on links in emails.

If it's normal ransomware, it probably is this.

And with how the NHS networks are set up, probably would only take a few silly people for this to happen.

Also is affecting companies like Telefonica, so I doubt this is targetted. I hope they have decent backup systems but from my experience getting modern systems implemented in the NHS was painful for some CCGs who were just very slow moving.

Two days ago though... http://www.bmj.com/content/357/bmj.j2214

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:51 - May 12 with 3244 viewsartsbossbeard

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:49 - May 12 by DanTheMan

And with how the NHS networks are set up, probably would only take a few silly people for this to happen.

Also is affecting companies like Telefonica, so I doubt this is targetted. I hope they have decent backup systems but from my experience getting modern systems implemented in the NHS was painful for some CCGs who were just very slow moving.

Well, I'm not clicking on that link.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:52 - May 12 with 3223 viewsBenters

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:42 - May 12 by homer_123

Ive seen loads of beds in hospitals !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:55 - May 12 with 3187 viewsJ2BLUE

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 15:49 - May 12 by DanTheMan

False flag!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:05 - May 12 with 3159 viewsArnieM

Well I'm working at an.nhs trust now and I can tell you we have just been told to shut down all computers due to a virus attack. It's hit the whole of Suffolk and Essex. So maybe something in this ? Totally cacked up my clinic this afternoon now!!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:06 - May 12 with 3134 viewsDanTheMan

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:05 - May 12 by ArnieM

Well I'm working at an.nhs trust now and I can tell you we have just been told to shut down all computers due to a virus attack. It's hit the whole of Suffolk and Essex. So maybe something in this ? Totally cacked up my clinic this afternoon now!!

Oh yeah, it's definitely real. The place I used to work has had to shut down all connections. Trying to stop it spreading.

I'll just use this opportunity to remind people - backup your files! Preferably offsite.
[Post edited 12 May 2017 16:07]

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:07 - May 12 with 3124 viewshype313

Virus in hospitals, the irony.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:07 - May 12 with 3112 viewsGlasgowBlue

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:05 - May 12 by ArnieM

These people are utter scum for targeting hospitals.

Iron Lion Zion

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:09 - May 12 with 3101 viewsartsbossbeard

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:07 - May 12 by GlasgowBlue

These people are utter scum for targeting hospitals.

That's what happens when you shut the mines and privatise everything else.

Essentially, this is Thatcher's fault.

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:10 - May 12 with 3091 viewshoppy

KJ has been in hospital since Sunday, and been moved to three different wards so far - the one she was moved out of yesterday had loads of beds with only her and another woman in the bay they were in, and they're closing it for redecorating. Apparently, it's been going to close and then not and then going to again for a little while.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:21 - May 12 with 3015 viewsWD19

Golf'o'clock.

....Would never happen on a Tuesday.
Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:24 - May 12 with 2997 viewsThePitBoss

Don't the NHS still use Windows XP?

Envy of the world.
Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:26 - May 12 with 2983 viewshype313

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:24 - May 12 by ThePitBoss

Envy of the world.

Millennium.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:26 - May 12 with 2982 viewsDanTheMan

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:24 - May 12 by ThePitBoss

Envy of the world.

Yes.

Along with an astonishing amount of large scale organisations, like banks for example.

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:32 - May 12 with 2950 viewsGlasgowBlue

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:26 - May 12 by DanTheMan

Yes.

Along with an astonishing amount of large scale organisations, like banks for example.

Didn't the NHS spend nearly £15 billion on a new computer set up about ten years ago?

Iron Lion Zion

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:34 - May 12 with 2938 viewshomer_123

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:32 - May 12 by GlasgowBlue

Didn't the NHS spend nearly £15 billion on a new computer set up about ten years ago?

Yes, but it was commissioned 10 years earlier than that, delivered late....

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:39 - May 12 with 2921 viewsstrikalite

This is right around the country, files have been stolen and a bitcoin ransom is wanted..

This is serious stuff..
Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:40 - May 12 with 2909 viewshomer_123

Several hospitals and NHS trusts being held to ransom on 16:39 - May 12 by strikalite

This is right around the country, files have been stolen and a bitcoin ransom is wanted..

This is serious stuff..

You're right - Bitcoin has finally taken off - it's the way to go.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024