Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! 12:40 - May 15 with 31876 viewscatch74

Free beer to anyone who votes and gets down here for pint!
https://www.964eagle.co.uk/listings/listener-choice-awards/view/20380/the-bluebe

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:37 - May 15 with 7316 viewshoppy

Part one complete...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:43 - May 15 with 7252 viewsGeoffSentence

Is it your pub? I may pop in next time I am down that way.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:57 - May 15 with 7228 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:43 - May 15 by GeoffSentence

Is it your pub? I may pop in next time I am down that way.

It is my pub yes - we need an Aldershot FA cup fixture then it's a handy place for refreshments.

Many thanks to those tgat have voted. We're just about to go top! Hope we can keep going!!!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:57 - May 15 with 7226 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:37 - May 15 by hoppy

Part one complete...

Cheers Hoppy.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:02 - May 15 with 7206 viewsITFC1983

Vote on mobile, home and work computers so 3 from me! Tight between you and the fox!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:03 - May 15 with 7201 viewsJ2BLUE

Done

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:06 - May 15 with 7192 viewsSamuelowen88

You have a bit of a lead now.

Poll: England v Wales Score

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:11 - May 15 with 7181 viewsbluewein

Voted.

Also didn't realise I'm (relatively) close to you. I'll swing by for a pint of your finest cider during the summer.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:28 - May 15 with 7145 viewsITFC1983

Top now by a couple of % and not that I am condoning such action, but if anyone votes on their mobile, then clear browsing history for the past hour they can vote again, and again, and again.

But I haven't done that as it would be wrong...

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:09 - May 15 with 7084 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:11 - May 15 by bluewein

Voted.

Also didn't realise I'm (relatively) close to you. I'll swing by for a pint of your finest cider during the summer.

Great, give me a shout first if you do.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:09 - May 15 with 7079 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:28 - May 15 by ITFC1983

Top now by a couple of % and not that I am condoning such action, but if anyone votes on their mobile, then clear browsing history for the past hour they can vote again, and again, and again.

Much appreciated.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:22 - May 15 with 7039 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:02 - May 15 by ITFC1983

Vote on mobile, home and work computers so 3 from me! Tight between you and the fox!

Ooo good thinking.. Have just done it from my mobile as well...

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:25 - May 15 with 7027 viewsBluebell

How could I not vote with a name like that?

Done.
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:26 - May 15 with 7021 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:25 - May 15 by Bluebell

Done.

If he wins, will you be adding it to your honours list?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:34 - May 15 with 7012 viewsDennyx4

Done, good luck
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:36 - May 15 with 7003 viewsjeera

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:28 - May 15 by ITFC1983

And of course various devices.

That would work too.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:38 - May 15 with 6995 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:25 - May 15 by Bluebell

Done.

Thanks Bluebell 😁

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:50 - May 15 with 6965 viewsjeera

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:38 - May 15 by catch74

Thanks Bluebell 😁

Fine looking place bud.

Good for you.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:52 - May 15 with 6959 viewsPinewoodblue

Voted. good luck!

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:09 - May 15 with 6938 viewsLord_Lucan

Bump it in a few days.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:20 - May 15 with 6919 viewsGlasgowBlue

Voted. Can you send the pint by courier please?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:27 - May 15 with 6903 viewsTractorCam

Voted, i don't know what the other competition is, but i put you up to 16.35%

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:33 - May 15 with 6893 viewsconnorscontract

Done. Quite the lead you have now.
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:42 - May 15 with 6870 viewsnorfsufblue

Done!!
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:57 - May 15 with 6857 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:20 - May 15 by GlasgowBlue

Voted. Can you send the pint by courier please?

It is a little bit of a trip for you, I'll see if you're be got any waterproof envelopes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024