Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! 12:40 - May 15 with 31833 viewscatch74

Free beer to anyone who votes and gets down here for pint!
https://www.964eagle.co.uk/listings/listener-choice-awards/view/20380/the-bluebe

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 11:03 - May 16 with 4254 viewsITFC1983

Just clicked the link again and seem to be able to vote again, so clearly daily voting is allowed!

catch74's truly awesome put The Bluebell currently leads with 15.64% of the vote.

Nearest challengers the not quite as good Bird in Hand 10.12% & The Fox 9.45%.

Come on TWTD let's help out a fellow blue!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 11:34 - May 16 with 4232 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Voted ☺ The very best of luck!

I have friends in North Camp - next time I visit them, I'm going to also pop into your fine drinking establishment wearing my Town shirt!
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:08 - May 16 with 4209 viewsbluejake78

Voted and hope for a "Shots" cup tie.Makings of a fine day on the ale.
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:49 - May 16 with 4193 viewsGeoffSentence

It lets you vote for more than one entry, so sorry Catch I have voted for The Bear in Camberley as well. I stumbled across it by accident a few weeks ago and was mighty surprised to find such a pub in the middle of Camberley. The landlord really knew his stuff as well.

Happily for you my vote for the Bear looks wasted since it is miles behind.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:15 - May 16 with 4172 viewsbluewein

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:49 - May 16 by GeoffSentence

It lets you vote for more than one entry, so sorry Catch I have voted for The Bear in Camberley as well. I stumbled across it by accident a few weeks ago and was mighty surprised to find such a pub in the middle of Camberley. The landlord really knew his stuff as well.

Happily for you my vote for the Bear looks wasted since it is miles behind.

Is that the one near the (three?) Italian restaurants and the Bills?

Really like that place. Was always happy to nip in there for a couple while the ex went shopping.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:27 - May 16 with 4168 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:15 - May 16 by bluewein

Is that the one near the (three?) Italian restaurants and the Bills?

Really like that place. Was always happy to nip in there for a couple while the ex went shopping.

Yep, just more or less opposite Bills, which was how I stumbled across it. I was early for a work do at Bills so stopped off at The Bear with a mate.

He sells a few Belgian beers in there including the estimable, if served correctly, Duvel. My mate was describing an unusual Belgian beer holding device made out of wood to me, when the landlord said 'you mean one of these?' , whilst producing said device.

Good pub and an excellent landlord.

Sorry, to sing the praises of a rival on your thread catch, but he deserves it.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:41 - May 16 with 4157 viewsGodBlue

Done.

Lived between Farnham, Guildford and Godalming (hence the username) for about 11 years from 1999... didn't venture to the Bluebell I don't think, but your place sounds lovely.

There are a few familiar old haunts from my uni days on that list... which I am more than happy not to vote for! ;)

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:51 - May 16 with 4145 viewsITFC1983

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 11:03 - May 16 by ITFC1983

Just clicked the link again and seem to be able to vote again, so clearly daily voting is allowed!

catch74's truly awesome put The Bluebell currently leads with 15.64% of the vote.

Catch74's pub is up to 15.83% but the nearest competitor are down to 9.27% + 8.59% so lead increased by just over 1%!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:54 - May 16 with 4115 viewsconnorscontract

Another day, another device!

It looks like 1% is approx 50 votes. So we need to keep this up until last orders is called on the vote.

It really is only a click on the link then scroll down to vote button and click it. 5 seconds or so. Vote catch74!
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:58 - May 16 with 4114 viewsSuperfrans

Voted. You now seem to be walking it!

👍🏻😉

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:19 - May 16 with 4077 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 11:34 - May 16 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Voted ☺ The very best of luck!

I have friends in North Camp - next time I visit them, I'm going to also pop into your fine drinking establishment wearing my Town shirt!

Definite beer if you do, thanks mate.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:20 - May 16 with 4074 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 11:03 - May 16 by ITFC1983

Thanks 83, support means a lot to me - some great coverage if we win.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:23 - May 16 with 4067 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:27 - May 16 by GeoffSentence

Yep, just more or less opposite Bills, which was how I stumbled across it. I was early for a work do at Bills so stopped off at The Bear with a mate.

He sells a few Belgian beers in there including the estimable, if served correctly, Duvel. My mate was describing an unusual Belgian beer holding device made out of wood to me, when the landlord said 'you mean one of these?' , whilst producing said device.

Good pub and an excellent landlord.

Sorry, to sing the praises of a rival on your thread catch, but he deserves it.

Sounds like my kind of place, I'll have to pop over there. I have the glasses but not the wooden bit or beer - trying to remember the name!!
Thanks for your first vote anyhow!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:26 - May 16 with 4056 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:41 - May 16 by GodBlue

Done.

Lived between Farnham, Guildford and Godalming (hence the username) for about 11 years from 1999... didn't venture to the Bluebell I don't think, but your place sounds lovely.

There are a few familiar old haunts from my uni days on that list... which I am more than happy not to vote for! ;)

Moved to Guildford in 2001 so missed your era! - ran the Hogshead at the top of town if you ever went there?!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:26 - May 16 with 4056 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:23 - May 16 by catch74

Sounds like my kind of place, I'll have to pop over there. I have the glasses but not the wooden bit or beer - trying to remember the name!!

Despite being cancelled out by his second...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:29 - May 16 with 4050 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:23 - May 16 by catch74

It was one of these type of things

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:29 - May 16 with 4045 viewsAdmiralFunge

I went to a festival for 3 years running (about 5 years ago) in Preston Candover, called Blissfields - met some old boy who was a Towun fan there, each year, on the random tip....

Was it you?

Oh yeah, have voted.

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:35 - May 16 with 4040 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:26 - May 16 by hoppy

Despite being cancelled out by his second...

Nah, The Bear isn't serious competition, it had 0.2% after I had voted for it. Just thought the geezer deserved a bit of support.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 22:29 - May 16 with 4022 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:29 - May 16 by AdmiralFunge

I went to a festival for 3 years running (about 5 years ago) in Preston Candover, called Blissfields - met some old boy who was a Towun fan there, each year, on the random tip....

Was it you?

Oh yeah, have voted.

Cheers Admiral, not me at Blissfields no.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 12:27 - May 17 with 3962 viewsITFC1983

As it stands right now-
1) catch74's 1st class The Bluebell - 15.34%
2) not quite as good Fox - 9.49%
3) slightly lacking Bird in Hand - 7.58%
4) Rising steadily White Hart - 6.58%
5) Shamley Green Red Lion - 6.03%

Voting closes midnight 21/05 - so get voting TWTD!

Vote here - https://www.964eagle.co.uk/listings/listener-choice-awards/view/20380/the-bluebe

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 13:54 - May 17 with 3936 viewscatch74

Help! The Fox are catching us! If anyone's free to give another push all help welcome. Then I'll leave it until Sunday!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:03 - May 17 with 3929 viewsbluewein

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 13:54 - May 17 by catch74

Help! The Fox are catching us! If anyone's free to give another push all help welcome. Then I'll leave it until Sunday!

I've voted 5 more times.

So that's 6 pints...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:07 - May 17 with 3920 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:03 - May 17 by bluewein

I've voted 5 more times.

So that's 6 pints...

Ha - good work, make sure you come in a taxi when you do visit.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:35 - May 17 with 3904 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:07 - May 17 by catch74

Ha - good work, make sure you come in a taxi when you do visit.

Voted again, you're now 15.5%.

Another pint to add to my tab, please.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:42 - May 17 with 3897 viewsITFC1983

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 13:54 - May 17 by catch74

As previously stated. Vote on mobiles + tablets, you can also vote on different operating systems, chrome, internet explorer, edge, firefox etc. 1 vote on each device will help considerably!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024