Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! 12:40 - May 15 with 31869 viewscatch74

Free beer to anyone who votes and gets down here for pint!
https://www.964eagle.co.uk/listings/listener-choice-awards/view/20380/the-bluebe

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:59 - May 17 with 6237 viewsnorfsufblue

I come from Dorking but moved when I was about 9 so look forward to searching you out if I come back down that way.........voted
[Post edited 17 May 2017 17:01]
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:01 - May 17 with 6213 viewsconnorscontract

It worked again!

Keep voting people: click the link, scroll down to orange "Vote Now" button: click. 5 seconds.
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:53 - May 17 with 6203 viewsITFC1983

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:42 - May 17 by ITFC1983

As previously stated. Vote on mobiles + tablets, you can also vote on different operating systems, chrome, internet explorer, edge, firefox etc. 1 vote on each device will help considerably!

Evening bump! Get voting!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:59 - May 17 with 6198 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:53 - May 17 by ITFC1983

Evening bump! Get voting!

I've tried doing it again on iPhone, but it said I'd already voted, can you only do it once per day? I'd deleted data for that site.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 19:28 - May 17 with 6192 viewsITFC1983

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:59 - May 17 by hoppy

I've tried doing it again on iPhone, but it said I'd already voted, can you only do it once per day? I'd deleted data for that site.

I have just deleted my history and it allowed me to vote again...

So not sure why it won't let you!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 23:07 - May 17 with 6162 viewsjeera

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 18:59 - May 17 by hoppy

My cheap and nasty, unreliable tablet allows me to vote unchallenged every day.

Plus there's the android phone. Then the laptop.

#doingmybit

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 23:17 - May 17 with 6157 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 23:07 - May 17 by jeera

#doingmybit

Legend.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 00:06 - May 18 with 6143 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 23:07 - May 17 by jeera

#doingmybit

Oh, good point, had forgotten about the tablet... and the other laptop, the old iMac and the spare Mac mini... will get on the case with all those too...

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 06:48 - May 18 with 6120 viewsITFC1983

Get voting you f**ckers!

https://www.964eagle.co.uk/listings/listener-choice-awards/view/20380/the-bluebe

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 06:53 - May 18 with 6116 viewsconnorscontract

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 06:48 - May 18 by ITFC1983

Get voting you f**ckers!

It wouldn't let me vote again this morning in Chrome on my laptop. Seems they've caught on and added some cookie protection.

So I fired up the other two browsers I've got, and they were fine.

So they'll probably be my last votes.
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 07:56 - May 18 with 6098 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 06:53 - May 18 by connorscontract

It wouldn't let me vote again this morning in Chrome on my laptop. Seems they've caught on and added some cookie protection.

So I fired up the other two browsers I've got, and they were fine.

So they'll probably be my last votes.

Thanks mate.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 08:39 - May 18 with 6097 viewsAscotBlue

Happy to oblige, I'll be sure to pop in for a pint and a bite to eat soon. In-laws are not far away and wife works in Aldershot so should be able to find an excuse.
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 08:53 - May 18 with 6092 viewsITFC1983

Good work TWTD-

catch74's wondrous The Bluebell is up to 15.75%

Nearest challenger on 8.91%

But don't think it is a done deal! Keep voting!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 08:54 - May 18 with 6090 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 08:39 - May 18 by AscotBlue

Happy to oblige, I'll be sure to pop in for a pint and a bite to eat soon. In-laws are not far away and wife works in Aldershot so should be able to find an excuse.

Cheers Ascot, first pint is on me!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 08:55 - May 18 with 6089 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 08:53 - May 18 by ITFC1983

Good work TWTD-

catch74's wondrous The Bluebell is up to 15.75%

Nearest challenger on 8.91%

But don't think it is a done deal! Keep voting!

Thanks again '83

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 09:00 - May 18 with 6088 viewsSteve_M

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 08:55 - May 18 by catch74

Thanks again '83

You were on 0.89% when I voted; the power of TWTD.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 09:23 - May 18 with 6080 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:19 - May 16 by catch74

Definite beer if you do, thanks mate.

Thank you very much, I'll hold you to that!
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 10:04 - May 18 with 6066 viewsGeoffSentence

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 13:54 - May 17 by catch74

Help! The Fox are catching us! If anyone's free to give another push all help welcome. Then I'll leave it until Sunday!

The Fox must have a friendly forum helping out somewhere

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:52 - May 18 with 6040 viewsITFC1983

I'll just leave this here...

¦
¦
V

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:19 - May 18 with 6034 viewsITFC1983

That sneaky fox have links to the vote all over their website!

Determined they should be beaten now!!!

Vote vote vote vote vote

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:57 - May 18 with 6025 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:19 - May 18 by ITFC1983

That sneaky fox have links to the vote all over their website!

Determined they should be beaten now!!!

Vote vote vote vote vote

They seem to have changed something - I just voted on my tablet, and I had to click a second time, to confirm my vote, and then it showed me how many votes there'd been for the Bluebell (something like 1179 out of 7050 or thereabouts). It hadn't done that before.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:05 - May 18 with 6014 viewsBLUEBEAT

I've put up links to a couple of other forums I'm on

Poll: W or W

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:35 - May 18 with 5997 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:05 - May 18 by BLUEBEAT

I've put up links to a couple of other forums I'm on

Nice work, thanks.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:37 - May 18 with 5993 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:57 - May 18 by hoppy

They seem to have changed something - I just voted on my tablet, and I had to click a second time, to confirm my vote, and then it showed me how many votes there'd been for the Bluebell (something like 1179 out of 7050 or thereabouts). It hadn't done that before.

Hmmm... just done another vote on my other mac mini, and it didn't do this.

Would that have just been because it's an Android tablet, and all the others I've done have been on an Apple product?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:40 - May 18 with 5991 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:35 - May 18 by catch74

Nice work, thanks.

Bluebell on 16.12% currently

The Fox is on 9.12%

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024