Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! 12:40 - May 15 with 31828 viewscatch74

Free beer to anyone who votes and gets down here for pint!
https://www.964eagle.co.uk/listings/listener-choice-awards/view/20380/the-bluebe

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 19:19 - May 18 with 4671 viewsITFC1983

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 17:40 - May 18 by hoppy

Bluebell on 16.12% currently

The Fox is on 9.12%

Bathtime bump!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:25 - May 18 with 4659 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 19:19 - May 18 by ITFC1983

Bathtime bump!

I'm glad that was just a text bump and not a visual one...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 22:42 - May 18 with 4643 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 21:25 - May 18 by hoppy

I'm glad that was just a text bump and not a visual one...

I've heard the maybe if anyone were to use 3G on iPhone - not sure about others- then they might be able to vote about five times (swipe away form after each vote.) Stranger still switch device off and on again and away you might be able to go again.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 06:19 - May 19 with 4618 viewsITFC1983

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 22:42 - May 18 by catch74

I've heard the maybe if anyone were to use 3G on iPhone - not sure about others- then they might be able to vote about five times (swipe away form after each vote.) Stranger still switch device off and on again and away you might be able to go again.

7 more morning votes from me via different devices.

The Fox is still coming up strong. So please keep voting everyone!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 07:25 - May 19 with 4604 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 22:42 - May 18 by catch74

With the last point, I can confirm, from having just done so, that you can indeed turn off and on again (delete data for 964eagle first to be on safe side) to vote again - don't know how many times it would let you, but I've just added another 3 by doing that.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 09:27 - May 19 with 4594 viewsITFC1983

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 09:37 - May 19 with 4588 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 09:27 - May 19 by ITFC1983

Another 5 votes added...

Your vote for The Bluebell, Dockenfield has been recorded.

The Bluebell, Dockenfield now has 1399 votes out of a total of 7750 votes placed (18.0516129032258%).
[Post edited 19 May 2017 9:37]

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 11:07 - May 19 with 4572 viewsITFC1983

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 09:37 - May 19 by hoppy

Another 5 votes added...

Your vote for The Bluebell, Dockenfield has been recorded.

The Bluebell, Dockenfield now has 1399 votes out of a total of 7750 votes placed (18.0516129032258%).
[Post edited 19 May 2017 9:37]

Hasn't ever come up with that for me, but good to know.

Seems like a 2 way race now, between catch74's The Bluebell on 18.06% and The Fox on 10.27%. Everyone else below 6% so you would have thought that would be too much...

Please keep the votes coming in. Vote here ---> https://www.964eagle.co.uk/listings/listener-choice-awards/view/20380/the-bluebe

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 12:16 - May 19 with 4561 viewsBLUEBEAT

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 11:07 - May 19 by ITFC1983

Hasn't ever come up with that for me, but good to know.

Seems like a 2 way race now, between catch74's The Bluebell on 18.06% and The Fox on 10.27%. Everyone else below 6% so you would have thought that would be too much...

Please keep the votes coming in. Vote here ---> https://www.964eagle.co.uk/listings/listener-choice-awards/view/20380/the-bluebe

Out if interest, do you know the Fox lot? Not too far from yours... 🦊

Poll: W or W

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 12:30 - May 19 with 4554 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 12:16 - May 19 by BLUEBEAT

Out if interest, do you know the Fox lot? Not too far from yours... 🦊

I know of them, they're new and seems a strange set up. They've ploughed tens if not hundreds of thousands into gutting a greene king pub (you can see the results!) but by all accounts it's still a Geeene King lease. They're doing the garden next.
Don't think they've had any pub experience - a lot of reports saying the staff a wandering around with sheets telling them what to do. Their Trip Advisor gives quite an accurate picture of how it's started. Reckon they're finding their feet now and good luck to them, it's a tough industry and brave to spend so much on a lease!!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 12:54 - May 19 with 4537 viewsBLUEBEAT

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 12:30 - May 19 by catch74

I know of them, they're new and seems a strange set up. They've ploughed tens if not hundreds of thousands into gutting a greene king pub (you can see the results!) but by all accounts it's still a Geeene King lease. They're doing the garden next.
Don't think they've had any pub experience - a lot of reports saying the staff a wandering around with sheets telling them what to do. Their Trip Advisor gives quite an accurate picture of how it's started. Reckon they're finding their feet now and good luck to them, it's a tough industry and brave to spend so much on a lease!!

Yes it is a tough industry, especially if tied into Greene King!

They love nothing more than new blood coming in and spending vast amounts on their premises.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 13:53 - May 19 with 4513 viewsITFC1983

I am appear to be blocked from voting any more on my work computer, but managed to get about 15 votes in over lunch on my mobile!

18.22% catch74's The Bluebell

vs

10.16% The Fox

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:05 - May 19 with 4498 viewsthebluewizzard

Hit the vote key on PC and Mobile a few times and it's up to 18.3% now
Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:33 - May 19 with 4481 viewsITFC1983

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:05 - May 19 by thebluewizzard

Hit the vote key on PC and Mobile a few times and it's up to 18.3% now

https://www.964eagle.co.uk/listings/listener-choice-awards/view/20380/the-bluebe

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:40 - May 19 with 4473 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 12:54 - May 19 by BLUEBEAT

Yes it is a tough industry, especially if tied into Greene King!

They love nothing more than new blood coming in and spending vast amounts on their premises.

They have wiped out three couples in the nearest pub to me in the time I've been here (4 1/2 years.) The pub has now closed, it was a perfect village pub and could have easily worked.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:53 - May 19 with 4462 viewsBLUEBEAT

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 14:40 - May 19 by catch74

They have wiped out three couples in the nearest pub to me in the time I've been here (4 1/2 years.) The pub has now closed, it was a perfect village pub and could have easily worked.

They're ruthless. Admiral/Punch are better options - and that's saying something.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 15:23 - May 19 with 4444 viewsITFC1983

Someone has been doing a lot of clicking!

The Bluebell up to 18.53% now!

When I was manager of a foodie pub here in Suffolk we were tied to Punch but the manager kept 'foreign' stock up in his living quarters and dropped a couple of bottles in every now and again so it couldn't be traced. He fooked up once when we had an inspection on the barrels and they found a non-punch one. Luckily that was checked by a 3rd party and the gentleman involved had a very nice steak supper and wine for him and his wife the next weekend and the pub passed!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:18 - May 19 with 4424 viewsITFC1983

catch74's superflourous The Bluebell has just cleared 19% of the vote!

The fox and still chasing and up to 10.6% but well done whoever has the automated clicker on the go at the moment!

Keep voting! Keep them pesky Foxes out!
[Post edited 19 May 2017 16:19]

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:27 - May 19 with 4418 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:18 - May 19 by ITFC1983

catch74's superflourous The Bluebell has just cleared 19% of the vote!

The fox and still chasing and up to 10.6% but well done whoever has the automated clicker on the go at the moment!

Keep voting! Keep them pesky Foxes out!
[Post edited 19 May 2017 16:19]

I do hope you've set this weekend aside for overseeing this campaign? Voting closes at midnight on Sunday, doesn't it?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:30 - May 19 with 4414 viewsMJallday

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:27 - May 19 by hoppy

I do hope you've set this weekend aside for overseeing this campaign? Voting closes at midnight on Sunday, doesn't it?

i just saw a link that said vote here. so i clicked it.

am i voting for bluebell? whats she done now?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:36 - May 19 with 4409 viewscatch74

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:30 - May 19 by MJallday

i just saw a link that said vote here. so i clicked it.

am i voting for bluebell? whats she done now?

It's my pub, named after the poster of course. Thanks for the vote.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:37 - May 19 with 4407 viewscatch74

I'm hoping you've sent him the de-cal for the side of the bus.

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:42 - May 19 with 4403 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:37 - May 19 by catch74

I'm hoping you've sent him the de-cal for the side of the bus.

I've been too busy turning my iphone off and on again so I can keep adding extra votes... sorry!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:43 - May 19 with 4401 viewsITFC1983

Unfortunately fairly busy weekend ahead, but I will try to bump a couple of times if I can!

Would be good to know the current vote total via your amazing tablet!

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:45 - May 19 with 4398 viewshoppy

Anyone fancy doing a fellow Ipswich fan a favour! on 16:43 - May 19 by ITFC1983

Unfortunately fairly busy weekend ahead, but I will try to bump a couple of times if I can!

Would be good to know the current vote total via your amazing tablet!

I'll try and do it from the tablet again when I get home - not got it with me here.
If it gives me that total votes thing again, then, of course, I'll update.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024