Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? 10:01 - May 18 with 1781 viewsSteve_M

Just seen a reference to this on Twitter, strong shout for this match:

In any case, here are the goals again.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:03 - May 18 with 1749 viewsITFC_Forever

It was very funny.

Seem to remember some Town fans made a 6-0 hahaha bedsheet and went along to the rail tracks between Ipswich and Stowmarket to wave to the Budgies as they went past on the way home.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:03 - May 18 with 1746 viewsBlueBadger

I'm going to create a new login, just so that I can 'up' this again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:05 - May 18 with 1734 viewsPJH

That result would not have mattered to them if WBA had not won their last game.
Even as those goals were going in there was still a chance of WBA not winning and going down instead.
Think WBA were the first Prem team to be bottom at xmas and still stay up.
The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:06 - May 18 with 1730 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Scum at home to Sunderland a couple of seasons back has to be in with a shout too

Basically a winner stays up game. And they lose 3-0 at home on the tele in the early game.
Even a draw would've been a great result for them.

I remember Town fans were watching the game on route to an away game (Sheffield Wednesday on the team maybe?) and when Sunderland scored the 3rd and allardyce nearly punched the scum player, we were cheering.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:22 - May 18 with 1665 viewsITFC_Forever

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:06 - May 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Scum at home to Sunderland a couple of seasons back has to be in with a shout too

Basically a winner stays up game. And they lose 3-0 at home on the tele in the early game.
Even a draw would've been a great result for them.

I remember Town fans were watching the game on route to an away game (Sheffield Wednesday on the team maybe?) and when Sunderland scored the 3rd and allardyce nearly punched the scum player, we were cheering.

En-route.

How many times do people need to be told?

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:23 - May 18 with 1657 viewsDoobDude

Sorry but this is a tinpot thread. All rather embarrassing.
In order to "bottle" something you have to achieve something first, ie promotion.

That is why we have bottled nothing ever since Evans owned this club.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:25 - May 18 with 1646 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:23 - May 18 by DoobDude

In order to "bottle" something you have to achieve something first, ie promotion.

According to some, we bottled the Blackburn game at the end of the playoff season

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:26 - May 18 with 1642 viewsITFC_Forever

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:25 - May 18 by The_Romford_Blue

According to some, we bottled the Blackburn game at the end of the playoff season

We did.

Login to get fewer ads

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:27 - May 18 with 1632 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:26 - May 18 by ITFC_Forever

We did.

I'm not saying we didn't.

Was just showing Doobs that technically we have bottled it at some point

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 11:22 - May 18 with 1507 viewschevblue

Steady, we have a few bottle jobs of our own ....

[Post edited 18 May 2017 11:26]

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 11:27 - May 18 with 1487 viewsDarth_Koont

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 11:22 - May 18 by chevblue

Steady, we have a few bottle jobs of our own ....

[Post edited 18 May 2017 11:26]

Not for the mention, but I think the image/video link is unnecessarily cruel.

Pronouns: He/Him

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 11:34 - May 18 with 1455 viewsVaughan8

When we last went down, didn't we have to beat Liverpool and lost 5-0?

I know slightly different but still!

Biggest bottlers in the Premier league was when Wimbledon went down. Didn't they lose their last 9 games or something?
The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 11:36 - May 18 with 1443 viewsgiant_stow

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 10:23 - May 18 by DoobDude

Better to have loved and lost / got promoted then relegated than festered for a generation.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 11:38 - May 18 with 1430 viewschevblue

The biggest bottle job in Premier League history? on 11:34 - May 18 by Vaughan8

When we last went down, didn't we have to beat Liverpool and lost 5-0?

I know slightly different but still!

Biggest bottlers in the Premier league was when Wimbledon went down. Didn't they lose their last 9 games or something?

Almost, just 1 point from their last 10 games in 1999-00 ....

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=5257&teamTabs=results
[Post edited 18 May 2017 11:40]

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024