Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... 08:56 - May 19 with 4336 viewsJackSted

...Easiest money I'll ever make. Might even stick a fifty on it

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:01 - May 19 with 4302 viewstextbackup

Not sure why anyone has down voted this?
It's something that could happen if we get off to a bad start and fail to bring in any quality

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:05 - May 19 with 4276 viewshype313

Hardly a surprise, bookies look at it and see our league position, our lack of investment, our owners reluctance to invest heavily and the strength of the other teams in the division. It would be suicidal for the bookies if they had us down at 25-1 for relegation.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:05 - May 19 with 4275 viewsclive_baker

Terrible odds to be honest. While we'll continue to be crap next season, I wouldn't think we're any more likely to be relegated than we were this season, and that never looked a reality.

8/1 might be worth a nibble, 3/1 is lousy.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:05 - May 19 with 4269 viewsNo9

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:01 - May 19 by textbackup

Not sure why anyone has down voted this?
It's something that could happen if we get off to a bad start and fail to bring in any quality

If next seasons performances are anything like the season just ended & if MM does nothing to repir the big holes in central midfield then I feel relegation is a distinct possibility - particularly if Bart leaves
Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:11 - May 19 with 4241 viewsThePitBoss

Where is this offered?

Decent Cash Out opportunity if we get off to a bad start.
Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:13 - May 19 with 4230 viewsJackSted

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:11 - May 19 by ThePitBoss

Where is this offered?

Decent Cash Out opportunity if we get off to a bad start.

On Sky Bet.

https://www.skybet.com/football/sky-bet-championship/event/20605641

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:13 - May 19 with 4217 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:05 - May 19 by clive_baker

Terrible odds to be honest. While we'll continue to be crap next season, I wouldn't think we're any more likely to be relegated than we were this season, and that never looked a reality.

8/1 might be worth a nibble, 3/1 is lousy.

Agreed. I'll never be arrogant enough to rule relegation out, but certainly don't see us as one of the favourites.

3/1 is poor odds on my opinion, although it does highlight that their is a possibility. Especially if there is poor recruitment and a Bart departure.

Poll: Best Football Song

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:23 - May 19 with 3800 viewsThePitBoss

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:13 - May 19 by RoyKeanesDog

Agreed. I'll never be arrogant enough to rule relegation out, but certainly don't see us as one of the favourites.

3/1 is poor odds on my opinion, although it does highlight that their is a possibility. Especially if there is poor recruitment and a Bart departure.

The way the club is going on and off the pitch, we're definitely looking at another cr@p season. ME is going to invest sweet FA.

3/1 isn't great value but it's not far off.
[Post edited 19 May 2017 9:26]
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:26 - May 19 with 3774 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:23 - May 19 by ThePitBoss

The way the club is going on and off the pitch, we're definitely looking at another cr@p season. ME is going to invest sweet FA.

3/1 isn't great value but it's not far off.
[Post edited 19 May 2017 9:26]

3/1 is not a great price at all. "Outcome" betting in this division provides very little value.
Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:29 - May 19 with 3724 viewsThePitBoss

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:26 - May 19 by PrideOfTheEast

3/1 is not a great price at all. "Outcome" betting in this division provides very little value.

What would you price us at?

Will be interesting to see the exchanges when they open the market.
Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:30 - May 19 with 3715 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I've never placed a bet on us to win..

May be tempted to bet on us losing, relegation etc. as at least the extra spondoolicks may ease the pain.

That said, odds of 3-1 aren't exactly jumping out as a great bet
Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:32 - May 19 with 3695 viewsBluefish

Another one of those posts that don't exist that get excited about us going down. Wont happen but you carry on willing it on, many did last season as well and insisted they knew it would happen.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:40 - May 19 with 3658 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:29 - May 19 by ThePitBoss

What would you price us at?

Will be interesting to see the exchanges when they open the market.

No idea. Just saying that in my opinion 3/1 on us to get relegated is not a particularly great price. It might a fair price in the context of a betting exchange.
Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 10:02 - May 19 with 3488 viewsNeverTellMeTheOdds

I did a thread the other day predicting where I think the majority of teams will be next season.

In a relegation battle I had the following:

Lower league/relegation battle - Barnsley, Ipswich, Bristol City (if Johnson stays in charge?), QPR, Burton, Bolton, Millwall or Bradford.

I think we will be marginally better than Burton, Bolton & Millwall/Bradford which will see us survive for another yet another season in the Championship.

Wouldn't take a lot to tip the scales though so maybe it is worth a cheeky little bet.

Poll: Will the new season ticket prices make you renew for the 2017/2018 season?

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 10:06 - May 19 with 3462 viewsNo9

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:30 - May 19 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I've never placed a bet on us to win..

May be tempted to bet on us losing, relegation etc. as at least the extra spondoolicks may ease the pain.

That said, odds of 3-1 aren't exactly jumping out as a great bet

Don't bookie's make the odds based on money taken and risk?
Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 10:11 - May 19 with 3443 viewsThePitBoss

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 10:06 - May 19 by No9

Don't bookie's make the odds based on money taken and risk?

After the initial book is opened, yes.
Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 10:13 - May 19 with 3428 viewsNo9

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 10:11 - May 19 by ThePitBoss

After the initial book is opened, yes.

But surely the bookie will take bets then evaluate risk and lay-off when the risk becomes too great.
Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 10:44 - May 19 with 3353 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 10:02 - May 19 by NeverTellMeTheOdds

I did a thread the other day predicting where I think the majority of teams will be next season.

In a relegation battle I had the following:

Lower league/relegation battle - Barnsley, Ipswich, Bristol City (if Johnson stays in charge?), QPR, Burton, Bolton, Millwall or Bradford.

I think we will be marginally better than Burton, Bolton & Millwall/Bradford which will see us survive for another yet another season in the Championship.

Wouldn't take a lot to tip the scales though so maybe it is worth a cheeky little bet.

I would think Sheffield United and Bradford OR Millwall would be a more difficult game than Rotherham or Wigan.

The league overall will be a touch tougher next season chucking in Boro, Hull and Sunderland in the mix too.
Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 11:02 - May 19 with 3314 viewstextbackup

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 09:32 - May 19 by Bluefish

Another one of those posts that don't exist that get excited about us going down. Wont happen but you carry on willing it on, many did last season as well and insisted they knew it would happen.

I think I can see a pile of sand over there for you mate

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Ipswich 3/1 to be relegated next season... on 11:18 - May 19 with 3279 viewsJ2BLUE

300% interest over 9 months, the easiest you'll ever make and you're having £50 on?

Riiiiiiiiight.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

There's a reasonable chance we'll be relegated if..... on 11:55 - May 19 with 2701 viewsBloots

....the current investment levels remain and we appoint another manager.

If things stay the same as they are, it's unlikely.

With some more investment we won't.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024