Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer 09:07 - May 19 with 5714 viewsmonytowbray

Ipswich to Amsterdam, but in the office on a treadmill.

All the information can be found here: https://strategiqmarketing.co.uk/blog/strategiq-embark-mighty-charity-treadmilla

Just Giving page can be found here: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Sarah-Smith286

I've put myself down for four and a half hours total over the week.

Any donations welcome, will be putting some in myself on payday too.

Live progress of how far we've ran can he found here: https://strategiqmarketing.co.uk/treadmillathon/

Cheers :)

[Post edited 24 May 2017 14:58]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 11:19 - May 19 with 5618 viewsstickymockwell

Bless her.
I'll put some in this evening.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 11:25 - May 19 with 5615 viewsITFC1983

Small donation made, sorry it isn't more.

All the best!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 11:33 - May 19 with 5608 viewsbluewein

Done.

Good luck matey.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 11:44 - May 19 with 5599 viewsGlasgowBlue

Done. A very good cause.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 17:45 - May 19 with 5486 viewsSwansea_Blue

Your work is running? Is it really? Is the building picking up it's foundations and legging it down the road?

Grrr, annoys the heck out of me that does

But despite that I'll chuck in a few bob. What you should have done of course is actually run to Amsterdam. That would have been a blast.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 20:18 - May 19 with 5466 viewsStuartBrett8

Donated and shared, good luck :)

[Post edited 22 May 2017 14:32]

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 20:35 - May 19 with 5457 viewsbobbyforever

I've shared and will donate
My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 13:02 - May 21 with 5261 viewsmonytowbray

Cheers to all that have donated thus far. I am going to be knackered by Friday.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 11:00 - May 22 with 5190 viewsmonytowbray

2.81 miles smashed out in 30 minutes this morning, got another 30 minute shift later.

TWTD never forgets…

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 11:05 - May 22 with 5183 viewsSteve_M

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 11:00 - May 22 by monytowbray

2.81 miles smashed out in 30 minutes this morning, got another 30 minute shift later.

Not quite as slim as on that other photo you tweeted this morning!

Just donated anyway.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 14:25 - May 22 with 5144 viewsITFC1983

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 11:00 - May 22 by monytowbray

Best of luck with the 2nd 1/2 hour blast.

I have set up the surveillance camera and have captured this of your 2nd run so far..

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 15:48 - May 22 with 5126 viewsmonytowbray

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 14:25 - May 22 by ITFC1983

Best of luck with the 2nd 1/2 hour blast.

I have set up the surveillance camera and have captured this of your 2nd run so far..

I told you, you need to pay me if you want to get yourself off over my feet.

TWTD never forgets…

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 15:55 - May 22 with 5121 viewsmonytowbray

https://strategiqmarketing.co.uk/treadmillathon/

Live progress here.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 14:57]

TWTD never forgets…

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 13:25 - May 24 with 4947 viewsitfcjoe

A bit skint this month so only a small one - hope all goes well!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 16:49 - May 24 with 4909 viewsmonytowbray

Little update, decided to do ITFC kit day today.

And yes, my colleague Nick has gone "full kit w@nker".
[Post edited 24 May 2017 16:50]

TWTD never forgets…

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 16:57 - May 25 with 4760 viewsmonytowbray

Update!

One day to go and we're now down to the under 30 mile mark as a team. I've now ran two and a half hours this week, covering 13.5 miles.

Also some coverage in the EADT: http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/suffolk-to-amsterdam-treadmillathon-launched-to-help-

Any donations still welcome. Just put a bit in myself too.

Cheers.

TWTD never forgets…

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 20:14 - May 25 with 4729 viewsReuser_is_God

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 16:57 - May 25 by monytowbray

Update!

One day to go and we're now down to the under 30 mile mark as a team. I've now ran two and a half hours this week, covering 13.5 miles.

Also some coverage in the EADT: http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/suffolk-to-amsterdam-treadmillathon-launched-to-help-

Any donations still welcome. Just put a bit in myself too.

Cheers.

Just donated a small amount, if the page is still live when I get paid I'll put more in.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 20:33 - May 25 with 4723 viewsmonytowbray

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 20:14 - May 25 by Reuser_is_God

Just donated a small amount, if the page is still live when I get paid I'll put more in.

Hero. Cheers Lukey.

TWTD never forgets…

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 15:16 - May 26 with 4643 viewsmonytowbray

UPDATE!

We've just hit both targets.

And we literally just hit 206 miles, so we're unofficially now in Amsterdam.

Any continued donations much welcome.

Cheers to all that have donated thus far, both the directors at my work have commented saying you must all be wonderful. It's okay, I have assured them all you're actually all the worst people ever ;)

TWTD never forgets…

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 15:43 - May 26 with 4634 viewsmonytowbray

Here's the last of the running on video, including flying sombrero.

TWTD never forgets…

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 16:33 - May 26 with 4618 viewsTLA

My work is running collectively 200 miles next week for Solving Kid's Cancer on 15:16 - May 26 by monytowbray

UPDATE!

We've just hit both targets.

And we literally just hit 206 miles, so we're unofficially now in Amsterdam.

Any continued donations much welcome.

Cheers to all that have donated thus far, both the directors at my work have commented saying you must all be wonderful. It's okay, I have assured them all you're actually all the worst people ever ;)

Great work Callis - I donated a small amount this morning and did post here but I think it got deleted in Gav's 'black hole'.

It's a great effort from you all for a brilliant cause!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024