Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of you guys use Football Index? 16:39 - May 19 with 16399 viewsReuser_is_God

Basically buying shares in footballers & they go up or down dependant on how they perform in real life?

If you sign up then use my code (linked) & you'll get a free tenner to have a play about with.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/go/footballindex

I've just joined but a few mates have been doing it since Christmas & have made £400 profit each month. Good for people who have a bit of knowledge of players set for big moves as obviously that rocket their share price.
[Post edited 22 May 2017 15:16]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 21:29 - May 20 with 3486 viewsGeoffSentence

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 22:35 - May 19 by Reuser_is_God

They're basically a bookmaker, but instead of gambling on match results etc it's based on player performance.

Ok, so I guess that for every £400 that your mates are making, there will be a bunch of people out there losing a it more than that. I would defo be in that group rather than the making easy money group, so I think I will sit it out.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 21:34 - May 20 with 3477 viewsJ2BLUE

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 21:25 - May 20 by The_Romford_Blue

That's what I was thinking. £400 a month profit is a crazy amount for a fantasy game.

Keep me updated how you do on this thread bud. If it's profitable with those three players, I'll have a crack myself. Be annoyed won't myself if Lawrence trebles in price though as he would've been the one I'd have mostly done. And Pickford in goal at Sunderland.

Lawrence isn't on there. It only has the top 200 players in the world...as they define them.

I wanted Bertrand. He's not on there at the moment.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 21:40 - May 20 with 3465 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 21:34 - May 20 by J2BLUE

Lawrence isn't on there. It only has the top 200 players in the world...as they define them.

I wanted Bertrand. He's not on there at the moment.

Oh blimey

Did Pickford make it? I doubt it

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 21:46 - May 20 with 3460 viewsJ2BLUE

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 21:40 - May 20 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh blimey

Did Pickford make it? I doubt it

Yea he's on there.

Good offer on Stan James at the moment. £5 BTTS acca and get a free £5 bet win or lose. Chuck 4 teams in a bet and make sure you place it as an acca and not a 4 fold.

https://www.stanjames.com/bet/Promotions/football/5-free-bet-both-teams-score-ac

Truly impaired.

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 21:50 - May 20 with 3455 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 21:46 - May 20 by J2BLUE

Yea he's on there.

Good offer on Stan James at the moment. £5 BTTS acca and get a free £5 bet win or lose. Chuck 4 teams in a bet and make sure you place it as an acca and not a 4 fold.

https://www.stanjames.com/bet/Promotions/football/5-free-bet-both-teams-score-ac

Cheers but I don't have a SJ account

Awful site renowned for having the worst odds on horse racing

I see they had a horse for the Oaks the other week that was 8/1 in places and unlikely to run ag 2/1. The horse has since been confirmed it won't be running

Stan and James - the worst two bookies in England

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 15:17 - May 22 with 3381 viewsReuser_is_God

Sorry guys not been on here much over the weekend but good to see a few of you have jumped on board with this!

Anyone else looking to get involved please use the following link: http://www.twtd.co.uk/go/footballindex

The more I get my head around this the more I'll provide updates on the forum etc.

Evans out

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 15:39 - May 22 with 3345 viewsJ2BLUE

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 15:17 - May 22 by Reuser_is_God

Sorry guys not been on here much over the weekend but good to see a few of you have jumped on board with this!

Anyone else looking to get involved please use the following link: http://www.twtd.co.uk/go/footballindex

The more I get my head around this the more I'll provide updates on the forum etc.

My portfolio is up 10p. God i'm good.

Good to see everyone who bought John Terry has taken a hit, even with the two buzzfeed wins. Was really stupid to see people buying him when he's leaving Chelsea. Most of them would have only seen one of the 5p dividends. Mugs.

Truly impaired.

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 18:03 - May 25 with 3261 viewsReuser_is_God

Timo Werner looks like he'll be getting promoted tomorrow.

If you're quick there will be some good money to be made on him.

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 13:41 - May 26 with 3207 viewsReuser_is_God

Any of you who joined have any luck?

I broke even on Keita as I was too slow buying the shares but made £63 on Werner.

Evans out

on 13:55 - May 26 with 3198 views_

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 13:41 - May 26 by Reuser_is_God

Any of you who joined have any luck?

I broke even on Keita as I was too slow buying the shares but made £63 on Werner.

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 13:59 - May 26 with 3197 viewsReuser_is_God

on 13:55 - May 26 by _

Once you get your head round it it's extremely easy.

You have to be so fast though - they go on at 13:00:00 at 25p & by 13:00:05 they'll be getting near to the £1 mark.

Crazy but far more exhilarating than regular betting.

Evans out

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 14:07 - May 26 with 3187 viewsStenvict

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 13:59 - May 26 by Reuser_is_God

You have to be so fast though - they go on at 13:00:00 at 25p & by 13:00:05 they'll be getting near to the £1 mark.

Does the value increase the more the player is talked about on social media etc?

If that's the case then is it worth putting in Arsenal/Chelsea players?

I joined yesterday and I've put players in that I believe will be transferred this summer like Kyle Walker, Belotti and Sturridge.

Poll: What will be announced first?

on 14:09 - May 26 with 3185 views_

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 14:12 - May 26 with 3181 viewsReuser_is_God

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 14:07 - May 26 by Stenvict

Does the value increase the more the player is talked about on social media etc?

If that's the case then is it worth putting in Arsenal/Chelsea players?

I joined yesterday and I've put players in that I believe will be transferred this summer like Kyle Walker, Belotti and Sturridge.

Yeah that's right, players that are in the news, linked with moves etc will go up in price. Especially during the summer.

When the season starts it'll still be based on news regarding players but that news will be more about performances rather than transfer news etc.

EDIT: It seems that players that are linked with United go up stupidly. Greizmann went up about £2 the other night due to United qualifying for the CL.
[Post edited 26 May 2017 14:13]

Evans out

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 14:38 - May 26 with 3159 viewsJ2BLUE

How the hell? I had the app ready to go at 13:00 and didn't even see either of then appear until they were over £1. How do you make money if everyone buys immediately? Might withdraw and give this a miss. The actual concept is very odd IMO. You're basically hoping someone will be a bigger mug tomorrow than you are today.

Truly impaired.

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 14:40 - May 26 with 3151 viewsReuser_is_God

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 14:38 - May 26 by J2BLUE

How the hell? I had the app ready to go at 13:00 and didn't even see either of then appear until they were over £1. How do you make money if everyone buys immediately? Might withdraw and give this a miss. The actual concept is very odd IMO. You're basically hoping someone will be a bigger mug tomorrow than you are today.

You've just got to be extremely quick.

My mate is is sh1t hot brought 100 shares in Keita at 29p.

Evans out

on 14:53 - May 26 with 3143 views_

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 14:40 - May 26 by Reuser_is_God

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 14:55 - May 26 with 3144 viewsReuser_is_God

on 14:53 - May 26 by _

You can only buy shares in the players who are in the top 200 on FI though.

There is a vote which runs all week where you vote for who gets promoted, the 2 players that win the vote then have shares available in them on the Friday & the prices are at their lowest, hence the rush!
[Post edited 26 May 2017 14:57]

Evans out

on 14:57 - May 26 with 3138 views_

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 14:55 - May 26 by Reuser_is_God

You can only buy shares in the players who are in the top 200 on FI though.

There is a vote which runs all week where you vote for who gets promoted, the 2 players that win the vote then have shares available in them on the Friday & the prices are at their lowest, hence the rush!
[Post edited 26 May 2017 14:57]

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 15:02 - May 26 with 3133 viewsReuser_is_God

on 14:57 - May 26 by _

Dolberg is on the list but his price value dropped a lot after Wednesday night. Kluivery will get promoted soon I'm sure.

Evans out

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 15:03 - May 26 with 3133 viewsRealSlimShady

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 14:40 - May 26 by Reuser_is_God

I joined the other day. Not 100% sure how money is made. My understanding is a players popularity goes up or down depending on how much press and social media coverage they are getting therefore if they are constantly linked in the papers with a move then it should go up lots and lots (like griezmann).

I stuck Kasper Dolberg in a couple of days before the cup final on Wednesday and I cashed out after losing 40p a share. surely he got a mention in the build up and after the game?
on 15:04 - May 26 with 3133 views_

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 15:02 - May 26 by Reuser_is_God

Dolberg is on the list but his price value dropped a lot after Wednesday night. Kluivery will get promoted soon I'm sure.

on 15:08 - May 26 with 3126 views_

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 15:03 - May 26 by RealSlimShady

I joined the other day. Not 100% sure how money is made. My understanding is a players popularity goes up or down depending on how much press and social media coverage they are getting therefore if they are constantly linked in the papers with a move then it should go up lots and lots (like griezmann).

I stuck Kasper Dolberg in a couple of days before the cup final on Wednesday and I cashed out after losing 40p a share. surely he got a mention in the build up and after the game?

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 15:34 - May 26 with 3107 viewsJ2BLUE

on 15:08 - May 26 by _

Personally I wouldn't bother unless you do exactly what RIG says. To buy and hold seems a ridiculous strategy. You're buying imaginary shares and hoping someone will pay more for those imaginary shares tomorrow based on nothing. I bought shares in Mahrez which fell massively despite being linked with Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Monaco. Some people are paying £7+ for imaginary shares in Griezmann.

Truly impaired.

on 15:36 - May 26 with 3105 views_

Any of you guys use Football Index? on 15:34 - May 26 by J2BLUE

Personally I wouldn't bother unless you do exactly what RIG says. To buy and hold seems a ridiculous strategy. You're buying imaginary shares and hoping someone will pay more for those imaginary shares tomorrow based on nothing. I bought shares in Mahrez which fell massively despite being linked with Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Monaco. Some people are paying £7+ for imaginary shares in Griezmann.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024