Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MIngs in trouble ... 18:46 - May 19 with 9278 viewsBlue_badge

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/15295780.Mings_could_face_disciplinary_ac
MIngs in trouble ... on 18:50 - May 19 with 8618 viewsIllinoisblue

wearing a Gary Barlow mask? That should be an automatic fine of two-week's wages

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

MIngs in trouble ... on 19:10 - May 19 with 8524 viewsSitfcB

Some right bloody grassers out there. I didn't think anything of it when I saw it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

MIngs in trouble ... on 19:14 - May 19 with 8499 viewsblue_oyster

The normally immaculate Mings PR machine has finally slipped up. But football clubs do like to pretend that footballers have to behave like royalty for 'professional' reasons, rather than simply because they are embarrassed that they earn so much more money than the people who watch them.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

MIngs in trouble ... on 19:29 - May 19 with 8414 viewsEastTownBlue

MIngs in trouble ... on 18:50 - May 19 by Illinoisblue

wearing a Gary Barlow mask? That should be an automatic fine of two-week's wages

He'll have the taxman after him wearing that mask.
MIngs in trouble ... on 19:29 - May 19 with 8422 viewsIllinoisblue

MIngs in trouble ... on 19:14 - May 19 by blue_oyster

The normally immaculate Mings PR machine has finally slipped up. But football clubs do like to pretend that footballers have to behave like royalty for 'professional' reasons, rather than simply because they are embarrassed that they earn so much more money than the people who watch them.

indeed. and really, if you step back from it, what is the actual story? "Man had a few drinks six days before going to work." Heck of a headline there.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

MIngs in trouble ... on 19:36 - May 19 with 8371 viewsthorpedo

Wearing a Gary Barlow mask may have finally snapped Eddie Howe's 'Patience'......

Thorpedo

MIngs in trouble ... on 20:02 - May 19 with 8253 viewshoppy

MIngs in trouble ... on 19:29 - May 19 by EastTownBlue

He'll have the taxman after him wearing that mask.

I read that as 'taximan and wondered if he was a closet take that fan?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

MIngs in trouble ... on 20:03 - May 19 with 8247 viewsEastTownBlue

MIngs in trouble ... on 19:36 - May 19 by thorpedo

Wearing a Gary Barlow mask may have finally snapped Eddie Howe's 'Patience'......

It hasn't been Tyrone's greatest day
Login to get fewer ads

MIngs in trouble ... on 20:09 - May 19 with 8224 viewsSarge

Struggling to see the issue here.
MIngs in trouble ... on 23:14 - May 19 with 7783 viewsScuzzer

this is just so pathetic. Just about sums up the PL now....limp. Get some for heavens sake.

Established 1968

MIngs in trouble ... on 00:26 - May 20 with 7662 viewsCurrie10

Have to say to this date I still struggle to believe we got such a deal for Tyrone. Daylight robbery, thanks Bournemouth!
MIngs in trouble ... on 08:43 - May 20 with 7410 viewssouthnorfolkblue

MIngs in trouble ... on 20:03 - May 19 by EastTownBlue

It hasn't been Tyrone's greatest day

Apparently it was a bet for him to take that and party...

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

MIngs in trouble ... on 12:51 - May 20 with 7168 viewsBLUEBEAT

He hasn't done much wrong but it is noticeable from Mings' social platforms that he is developing a swank and ego that he used to dismiss in his days with us.

Also, he often records himself whilst driving, which is really naughty and should land himself in more trouble compared to gimping it up in Eire.

Poll: W or W

MIngs in trouble ... on 09:22 - Jul 21 with 6535 viewsCurrie10

MIngs in trouble ... on 12:51 - May 20 by BLUEBEAT

He hasn't done much wrong but it is noticeable from Mings' social platforms that he is developing a swank and ego that he used to dismiss in his days with us.

Also, he often records himself whilst driving, which is really naughty and should land himself in more trouble compared to gimping it up in Eire.

He always had ego - just many of our lot didn't see that.

I know lads who played with Chippenham with him who were not remotely fond of him.

His dad is a god in Chippenham, I think most people know exactly what Tyrone can be like.

That said, I've met him and he comes across as a nice guy. There is just no way in hell he's what the media / many believe him to be.
MIngs in trouble ... on 09:23 - Jul 21 with 6517 viewsSwailsey

MIngs in trouble ... on 09:22 - Jul 21 by Currie10

I know lads who played with Chippenham with him who were not remotely fond of him.

His dad is a god in Chippenham, I think most people know exactly what Tyrone can be like.

That said, I've met him and he comes across as a nice guy. There is just no way in hell he's what the media / many believe him to be.

What a strange post to bump!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

MIngs in trouble ... on 09:38 - Jul 21 with 6369 viewsmrshallisfit

MIngs in trouble ... on 09:23 - Jul 21 by Swailsey

What a strange post to bump!

Next he'll be done for tax avoidance.
MIngs in trouble ... on 10:13 - Jul 21 with 6152 viewsJon_456

Have they said what is wrong with wearing a Gary Barlow mask or is it that obvious and im missing it?
MIngs in trouble ... on 10:18 - Jul 21 with 6124 viewschicoazul

Poor old Tyrone, moved to another club for good money and to progress his career and still our supporters carry on with this rubbish.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

MIngs in trouble ... on 10:24 - Jul 21 with 6079 viewsOsborneOneNil

At the FA Cup replay at Pompey, he went to watch. My lad and his mate bumped into him outside and paid for their tickets, bloody nice of him.
MIngs in trouble ... on 10:51 - Jul 21 with 5973 viewssolemio

MIngs in trouble ... on 19:14 - May 19 by blue_oyster

Perhaps the players are better footballers than 99.99% of the spectators.

Mind you, I totally agree that Prem wages are ridiculous - cue a lecture on supply and demand from some economist on here.
MIngs in trouble ... on 10:58 - Jul 21 with 5926 viewsblue_oyster

MIngs in trouble ... on 10:51 - Jul 21 by solemio

Perhaps the players are better footballers than 99.99% of the spectators.

Mind you, I totally agree that Prem wages are ridiculous - cue a lecture on supply and demand from some economist on here.

Everyone knows the wages are criminal. Yet they still pay the TV subscription money that funds them. So really, they don't care.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

MIngs in trouble ... on 13:08 - Jul 21 with 5672 viewsnshearman1

MIngs in trouble ... on 10:58 - Jul 21 by blue_oyster

Everyone knows the wages are criminal. Yet they still pay the TV subscription money that funds them. So really, they don't care.

Exactly. I just cannot understand why wearing a Gary Barlow mask is such a crime. I'm sure Gary will be chuffed.
MIngs in trouble ... on 14:53 - Jul 21 with 5414 viewswkj

MIngs in trouble ... on 13:08 - Jul 21 by nshearman1

Exactly. I just cannot understand why wearing a Gary Barlow mask is such a crime. I'm sure Gary will be chuffed.

Howe is more of a Robbie Williams fan- Mings' behaviour clearly took the piss out of him personally and the club by proxy

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

MIngs in trouble ... on 00:49 - Jul 24 with 4989 viewsCurrie10

MIngs in trouble ... on 10:18 - Jul 21 by chicoazul

Poor old Tyrone, moved to another club for good money and to progress his career and still our supporters carry on with this rubbish.

I thought the same when he played for us.

I live back home in Bristol and know many players from Chippenham who played with him. I've met him on two or three occasions and he's a perfectly pleasant lad but not as white as the media post about him.

When he was good for us he was a rolls royce. Superb going forward on his day.

Other days like Cardiff away 14/15 3-1 loss he was absolutely hopeless and didn't track back especially well at times.

I wish him the best but I was never in the camp of he's better than Cressy / similar. Not in a million years.
MIngs in trouble ... on 10:02 - Jul 24 with 4675 viewschicoazul

MIngs in trouble ... on 00:49 - Jul 24 by Currie10

I thought the same when he played for us.

I live back home in Bristol and know many players from Chippenham who played with him. I've met him on two or three occasions and he's a perfectly pleasant lad but not as white as the media post about him.

When he was good for us he was a rolls royce. Superb going forward on his day.

Other days like Cardiff away 14/15 3-1 loss he was absolutely hopeless and didn't track back especially well at times.

I wish him the best but I was never in the camp of he's better than Cressy / similar. Not in a million years.

Mings is much better than Cresswell who is by the way very good.

What do you care about how the media portray him? Its one of the most unimportant things in the world. Who cares?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024