Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links 21:28 - May 19 with 36729 viewsElderGrizzly

Nothing to see here.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/exclusive-mi5-opened-file-jeremy-corb

[Post edited 20 May 2017 11:43]
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:56 - May 22 with 2621 viewsGromheort

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:50 - May 22 by brazil1982

You can't argue with that; I find it rather odd Corbyn fans insist he didn't support the IRA.

What I find disturbing is voters willing to put him in power. A bit like Town fans voting for Steve Bruce as Manager with Chris Sutton as Assistant.

The real fun is how the bias works. They have to simultaneously portray him as dangerous for his pacifism while also portraying him as a supporter of the IRA.

Crikey, people actually believe that nonsense?
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:57 - May 22 with 2619 viewsvapour_trail

I'd like to kick off page 13 of this thread by highlighting how desperate a read it is.

Can you all please try and move on to something else?

Jewell vs Keane would be preferable. Anything?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:57 - May 22 with 2614 viewsHARRY10

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:50 - May 22 by brazil1982

You can't argue with that; I find it rather odd Corbyn fans insist he didn't support the IRA.

What I find disturbing is voters willing to put him in power. A bit like Town fans voting for Steve Bruce as Manager with Chris Sutton as Assistant.

And your objection would be their previous club ?

Not too good an analogy was it ?
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:59 - May 22 with 2610 viewsvapour_trail

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:56 - May 22 by Gromheort

The real fun is how the bias works. They have to simultaneously portray him as dangerous for his pacifism while also portraying him as a supporter of the IRA.

Crikey, people actually believe that nonsense?

Oh you fcker. You've just ruined my grandiose kicking off page 13 claim. That'll be a(nother) fail for me then.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:59 - May 22 with 2610 viewsGromheort

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:57 - May 22 by vapour_trail

I'd like to kick off page 13 of this thread by highlighting how desperate a read it is.

If I lol that I'm actually at the top of page 13 will I be attacked?
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:04 - May 22 with 2591 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 18:37 - May 22 by GlasgowBlue

You lol'd at me taking the subject seriously. You can't change that.

Now I asked a series of yes or no questions. Please answer them.

Also. Can you provide any evidence that he held any peace negotiations with them?
[Post edited 22 May 2017 18:38]

Glassers you do realise you're ranting at a 19 year old lad ....born about 1998 . What was your knowledge of events a decade or two before you were born like at the age of 19?
There should be more than enough happening today to keep you fully occupied....it says a lot to see how much energy you and Lowhouse have given this thread over others today !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:06 - May 22 with 2591 viewsvapour_trail

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:59 - May 22 by Gromheort

I'm looking for grounds to report as abuse and have it removed,

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:08 - May 22 with 2581 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 18:04 - May 22 by GlasgowBlue

No. I think he excuses it and supports the people who are doing it. I don't think he wants to dwell on the decapitated bodies and dead children.

If you don't condone something then by definition you are not "making excuses for" or "supporting".....you are simply trying to make political hay !

Login to get fewer ads

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:09 - May 22 with 2579 viewsGromheort

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:06 - May 22 by vapour_trail

I'm looking for grounds to report as abuse and have it removed,

Sneaky! I feel guilty now mind you. You'd remove that guilt. Sixes and sevens!
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:11 - May 22 with 2565 viewsvapour_trail

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:09 - May 22 by Gromheort

Sneaky! I feel guilty now mind you. You'd remove that guilt. Sixes and sevens!

No matter. We are stealthily moving towards page 14 and then I will have my time.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:19 - May 22 with 2536 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:59 - May 22 by Gromheort

No laughing on this thread please or Glassers will kick off.

Again.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 20:20 - May 22 with 2532 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:57 - May 22 by vapour_trail

Feck knows how I got involved

I deliberately avoid political chat on here

Sometimes I just fall in by mistake I think vapes

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:05 - May 22 with 2487 viewsmonytowbray

The issue here is Glassers doesn't want to consider the fact the IRA existed for reasons and wasn't just bombing people for no reason. Once he grasps that this conversation might be more productive than accusing posters of things they didn't do/say and writing essays on a football forum.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:24 - May 22 with 2457 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:05 - May 22 by monytowbray

The issue here is Glassers doesn't want to consider the fact the IRA existed for reasons and wasn't just bombing people for no reason. Once he grasps that this conversation might be more productive than accusing posters of things they didn't do/say and writing essays on a football forum.

did the reasons justify bombing people?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:40 - May 22 with 2436 viewsHARRY10

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:24 - May 22 by lowhouseblue

did the reasons justify bombing people?

Do any reasons ?
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:43 - May 22 with 2428 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:40 - May 22 by HARRY10

Do any reasons ?

in my view no. so i'm wondering what calls means by: 'the fact the IRA existed for reasons and wasn't just bombing people for no reason.'

the sdlp pursued the same 'reasons' but didn't bomb anyone. the ira's 'reasons' are no reason to excuse, justify or support them.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:46 - May 22 with 2414 viewsnoggin

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:43 - May 22 by lowhouseblue

in my view no. so i'm wondering what calls means by: 'the fact the IRA existed for reasons and wasn't just bombing people for no reason.'

the sdlp pursued the same 'reasons' but didn't bomb anyone. the ira's 'reasons' are no reason to excuse, justify or support them.

What about the arms being sold to Saudi Arabia? Justified?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:47 - May 22 with 2411 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Now vapour trail

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:51 - May 22 with 2404 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:47 - May 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Now vapour trail

But probably not quite yet.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 22:05 - May 22 with 2391 viewsjaykay

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:51 - May 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

see if this does it.
you can always tell when a certain poster is not having a good thread he starts getting personal with people.this time it was poor young rommers. who everyone could see he wasn't lol at the bombings.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

on 22:09 - May 22 with 2385 views_

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 18:17 - May 22 by GlasgowBlue

Had my arse handed to me? This isn't a game. I know people who have been bombed by the IRA.

Why not go the whole hogg and put lol at the end?

I'll put the same questions to you as I did Rommers. Perhaps you'll actually answer them rather than playing your childish games.

Do you believe that somebody who shares a platform with IRA bombers, stands for a minute's silence for dead IRA bombers and praises both their cause and their murderers, is showing support?

Do you believe that somebody who says "I'm happy to commemorate all those who died fighting for a united Ireland" is showing support?

Do you believe that somebody who invites representatives of IRA bombers to the House of Commons, against the wishes of the Labour leader, just weeks after they have murdered 5 innocent people is showing support?

Do you believe that somebody who shares a stage with a wanted IRA murderer who is on the run from the British police is showing support?

Do you believe that a man who is on the editorial board of Labour London Briefing that published an article praising the Brighton bombing, a joke saying “What do you call four dead Tories? A start.” and another that mocked Norman Tebbit who was dug out of the rubble of the Grand Hotel, saying: “Try riding your bike now, Norman.” is showing support?

Will you answer? Let's see.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 22:12 - May 22 with 2379 viewsjaykay

on 22:09 - May 22 by _

think there was 3 on his black list,now only one me

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

on 22:18 - May 22 with 2364 views_

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 22:12 - May 22 by jaykay

think there was 3 on his black list,now only one me

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 22:19 - May 22 with 2359 viewsvapour_trail

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:51 - May 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Problems with premature ejaculation?

Or just boredom with lowhouse blue.

Which is worse?

on 22:24 - May 22 with 2350 views_

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 22:19 - May 22 by vapour_trail

Problems with premature ejaculation?

Or just boredom with lowhouse blue.

Which is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024