Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links 21:28 - May 19 with 36734 viewsElderGrizzly

Nothing to see here.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/exclusive-mi5-opened-file-jeremy-corb

[Post edited 20 May 2017 11:43]
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 00:38 - May 21 with 2751 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 09:56 - May 20 by BackToRussia

Are you gonna post propaganda every day before the election?

Only if it's anti Corbyn

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 00:55 - May 21 with 2742 viewsDolly2.0

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 00:37 - May 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Funny ain't it how you always moan that people on here call out other posters on threads they ain't in and then yet again you do so yourself.

I think people have to take Glassers with a pinch of salt.

Everyone, by now, knows what he's like.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 04:54 - May 21 with 2716 viewstrncbluearmy

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/20/jeremy-corbyns-10-year-association-gr

and there appears to be people on here voting for this thing

time to get real,Corbyn and his loony's running the UK, think about it
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 08:53 - May 21 with 2680 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 15:14 - May 20 by _

Desperate stuff from you Libby. You chased benters from thread to thread regarding his comments on Barry Manilow. None of the threads you chased him around were related to his comments or the subject.

This thread is about new evidence regarding Corbyn's support for the IRA. Dolly has been Corbyn's leading apologist for this support.

Just as long as you remember.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 08:55 - May 21 with 2687 views_

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 08:53 - May 21 by GlasgowBlue

Desperate stuff from you Libby. You chased benters from thread to thread regarding his comments on Barry Manilow. None of the threads you chased him around were related to his comments or the subject.

This thread is about new evidence regarding Corbyn's support for the IRA. Dolly has been Corbyn's leading apologist for this support.

Just as long as you remember.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 08:56 - May 21 with 2675 viewsGlasgowBlue

on 08:55 - May 21 by _

Night? You need to get out of bed and draw the curtains you lazy sod.

Iron Lion Zion

on 08:58 - May 21 with 2684 views_

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 00:37 - May 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Funny ain't it how you always moan that people on here call out other posters on threads they ain't in and then yet again you do so yourself.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 09:36 - May 21 with 2664 viewscaught-in-limbo

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 21:21 - May 20 by m14_blue

What's your view on Corbyn CIL?

Appreciate you may not be exposed to quite as much coverage as over here but I'm interested to know if you regard him as genuinely anti-establishment?

As you say, I'm not exposed to much coverage out here. On top of that I don't have a TV any more.

I think Corbyn is probably as good an anti-establishment party leader you could have in a political system which serves the establishment more than the electorate.

But what good is it really?

There are people on here that constantly tell us a strong opposition makes a strong government. I think a strong pro-establishment opposition to a strong pro-establishment governing party makes a very strong establishment.

Corbyn is not unelectable. The pro-establishment right tell us that because it strengthens their position. That said, I do think Corbyn is likely to be powerless if he ever got into power. It's similar to Trump in the US. The establishment-run intelligence agencies will dig into every aspect of his teams' past and soon have them all branded as terrorist sympathisers, homophobes, racists or antisemites within 3 months and they'll all resign and leave Corbyn isolated.

The best bet is not to vote at all. The second best bet is probably vote Corbyn just to see how sickeningly anti democratic the system is as the media and intelligence agencies with the right wing establishment reverse the will of the people and install who they wanted all along.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Login to get fewer ads

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 09:40 - May 21 with 2661 viewsElderGrizzly

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 09:36 - May 21 by caught-in-limbo

As you say, I'm not exposed to much coverage out here. On top of that I don't have a TV any more.

I think Corbyn is probably as good an anti-establishment party leader you could have in a political system which serves the establishment more than the electorate.

There are people on here that constantly tell us a strong opposition makes a strong government. I think a strong pro-establishment opposition to a strong pro-establishment governing party makes a very strong establishment.

Corbyn is not unelectable. The pro-establishment right tell us that because it strengthens their position. That said, I do think Corbyn is likely to be powerless if he ever got into power. It's similar to Trump in the US. The establishment-run intelligence agencies will dig into every aspect of his teams' past and soon have them all branded as terrorist sympathisers, homophobes, racists or antisemites within 3 months and they'll all resign and leave Corbyn isolated.

The best bet is not to vote at all. The second best bet is probably vote Corbyn just to see how sickeningly anti democratic the system is as the media and intelligence agencies with the right wing establishment reverse the will of the people and install who they wanted all along.

They'll take out Trump like this?

http://m.beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2017/05/trumps-plane-will-be-shot
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 10:41 - May 21 with 2637 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 09:36 - May 21 by caught-in-limbo

this is an interesting article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39930236

the particularly relevant point is:

"Starbird's research points to an intentional use of disinformation to muddle thinking and "undermine trust in information just generally"."

you could add to that 'undermine trust in political institutions just generally'. which is exactly what you are all ways seeking to do.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:14 - May 21 with 2609 viewsDolly2.0

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 23:50 - May 20 by Dolly2.0

You've not answered any of my points, or those of many in this thread. Just repeated your same old tired bu!!sh!t (I appreciate you think if you repeat it enough it'll come true).

Here's some reading for you...

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/jeremy-corbyn-defends-st

No comment Glassers?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:15 - May 21 with 2605 viewscaught-in-limbo

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 09:40 - May 21 by ElderGrizzly

They'll take out Trump like this?

http://m.beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2017/05/trumps-plane-will-be-shot

I doubt they'll take him out at all. They'll just isolate him and effectively neuter him, then the media will tell the people they made a mistake and voted for the wrong democratic option.

#toxic

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:30 - May 21 with 2588 viewscaught-in-limbo

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 10:41 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

this is an interesting article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39930236

the particularly relevant point is:

"Starbird's research points to an intentional use of disinformation to muddle thinking and "undermine trust in information just generally"."

you could add to that 'undermine trust in political institutions just generally'. which is exactly what you are all ways seeking to do.

I read about 2 lines and then gave up.

It seems to me that despite the fact that we generally engage in the political process every 4 or 5 years and are given all sorts of promises for a better future, things just keep getting worse. The vast majority are working longer but earning less. Social services and medical care are no longer provided free or not provided at all. More and more money is spent on the military to fight "humanitarian" causes in geopolitically sensitive or resource rich countries.

When neither side of the political spectrum seems to represent the people, it's only normal that the electorate gets a bit jaded with the structures of power and our so called democracy.

A while back you linked a Guardian article saying this discontentment was an evil Putin strategy designed to weaken our strong democracy. I called you out saying that was the most ridiculous conspiracy theory of the lot.

Now it seems you're pushing the even more ridiculous idea that there's a "war being waged through a web of highly politicised conspiracy theories".

The article you link isn't interesting at all. It's conspiratorial nonsense dressed up as news.

#toxic

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:32 - May 21 with 2574 viewsGlasgowBlue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:14 - May 21 by Dolly2.0

No comment Glassers?

Comment? The two questions you posed were:

1. Oh so when it's the Tories speaking to the IRA it's to end the violence, but when it's Corbyn he's supporting murder despite campaigning for peaceful resolutions for 30 years?

I answered that earlier in this thread.

"Members of the Tory government, like the Blair government spoke to the IRA with the full knowledge of the Prime Minister and the security services with an aim to ending the violence. They did not attend IRA meetings, stand in a minutes silence in honour of dead IRA bombers and praise them with the words "I am happy to commemorate all those who dies fighting for a United Ireland"

2. As many others have said in this thread, these so called revelations have deliberately been put out now because we're in an election campaign and Corbyn has had a good week.

Yes I also answered that earlier in the thread.

"The Tories are looking for a three figure majority. At the same time they want Corbyn to do at least as well as Miliband so that he doesn't have to resign and we have him as Labour leader for another five years or however long it will take to damage the Labour party.

He has been hovering around the 28-31% mark for a few weeks but he's just launched a popularist manifesto and I would imagine internal polling is showing him around the 32-34% mark which would reduce the Tories majority to about 70.

Hence the reason for this story. A timely reminder to working class Labour voters that he spent his early political career supporting the IRA. "

So you are calling me out for not commenting on things I actually commented.

Confused? You will be.

And I don't run away from answering questions. Unlike you Dolly Swerviage. Any chance you will return the courtesy and address this

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/405524/3610692/dont-do-it-bernie..../#post3610692

And then you may care to address the fact that today Corbyn refused to unequivocally condemn the IRA whilst it has also been revealed that Diane Abbott supported ‘defeat of Britain’ in Northern Ireland struggle. n an interview with a pro-republican journal, she said that Ireland "is our struggle – every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat in Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed." And slammed Northern Ireland as an "enclave of white supremacist ideologies".
[Post edited 21 May 2017 12:33]

Iron Lion Zion

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:34 - May 21 with 2564 viewsNo9

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:32 - May 21 by GlasgowBlue

1. Oh so when it's the Tories speaking to the IRA it's to end the violence, but when it's Corbyn he's supporting murder despite campaigning for peaceful resolutions for 30 years?

"Members of the Tory government, like the Blair government spoke to the IRA with the full knowledge of the Prime Minister and the security services with an aim to ending the violence. They did not attend IRA meetings, stand in a minutes silence in honour of dead IRA bombers and praise them with the words "I am happy to commemorate all those who dies fighting for a United Ireland"

2. As many others have said in this thread, these so called revelations have deliberately been put out now because we're in an election campaign and Corbyn has had a good week.

"The Tories are looking for a three figure majority. At the same time they want Corbyn to do at least as well as Miliband so that he doesn't have to resign and we have him as Labour leader for another five years or however long it will take to damage the Labour party.

He has been hovering around the 28-31% mark for a few weeks but he's just launched a popularist manifesto and I would imagine internal polling is showing him around the 32-34% mark which would reduce the Tories majority to about 70.

Hence the reason for this story. A timely reminder to working class Labour voters that he spent his early political career supporting the IRA. "

Confused? You will be.

And I don't run away from answering questions. Unlike you Dolly Swerviage. Any chance you will return the courtesy and address this

And then you may care to address the fact that today Corbyn refused to unequivocally condemn the IRA whilst it has also been revealed that Diane Abbott supported ‘defeat of Britain’ in Northern Ireland struggle. n an interview with a pro-republican journal, she said that Ireland "is our struggle – every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat in Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed." And slammed Northern Ireland as an "enclave of white supremacist ideologies".

Perhaps they should open an Mi5 investigation into howm much money the Syrian gave 'Dave' & was it to go to war in Syria - don't you?
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:38 - May 21 with 2554 viewsGlasgowBlue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:34 - May 21 by No9

Perhaps they should open an Mi5 investigation into howm much money the Syrian gave 'Dave' & was it to go to war in Syria - don't you?

Swervetastic. How about you actually address what I posted.

Iron Lion Zion

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:42 - May 21 with 2551 viewsDolly2.0

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:32 - May 21 by GlasgowBlue

Confused? You will be.

Why are you re-quoting yourself (and me, from another thread several days ago)?

I've seen all that and found further evidence to counter it. All I've asked is you read and address the article I linked to which explains Corbyn's links to the IRA.

What have I swerved? I've answered on many occasions why I disagree with you that Corbyn supports murder. If you believe that, that's your business. I don't and have explained why.

It's quite funny seeing you trying to coin the phrase "Dolly Swerviage" - particularly as we know it's origins are The Glasgow Swerve. And also because you put my on ignore for calling you out on swerving questions.

You're just a swirling mass of hypocrisy. If I look up hypocrisy in the dictionary I half expect to see a picture of your smiling face.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:44 - May 21 with 2545 viewsGlasgowBlue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:42 - May 21 by Dolly2.0

Why are you re-quoting yourself (and me, from another thread several days ago)?

I've seen all that and found further evidence to counter it. All I've asked is you read and address the article I linked to which explains Corbyn's links to the IRA.

What have I swerved? I've answered on many occasions why I disagree with you that Corbyn supports murder. If you believe that, that's your business. I don't and have explained why.

It's quite funny seeing you trying to coin the phrase "Dolly Swerviage" - particularly as we know it's origins are The Glasgow Swerve. And also because you put my on ignore for calling you out on swerving questions.

You're just a swirling mass of hypocrisy. If I look up hypocrisy in the dictionary I half expect to see a picture of your smiling face.

Comment on those links and I'll comment on yours. Fair enough Mr Swerviage?

Iron Lion Zion

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:01 - May 21 with 2535 viewsmonytowbray

I enjoy the way people talk about the IRA whilst denying the reason they existed to begin with. Corbyn did more to build that bridge than Thatcher did, yet Corbyn continually branded a synpathiser for talking to them.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:16 - May 21 with 2518 viewsGlasgowBlue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:01 - May 21 by monytowbray

I enjoy the way people talk about the IRA whilst denying the reason they existed to begin with. Corbyn did more to build that bridge than Thatcher did, yet Corbyn continually branded a synpathiser for talking to them.

Jesus Christ. I'm out of here before I say something I'll regret.

Iron Lion Zion

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:39 - May 21 with 2496 viewsDolly2.0

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:44 - May 21 by GlasgowBlue

Comment on those links and I'll comment on yours. Fair enough Mr Swerviage?

I've addressed the content in those links many times over. You repeating them, and repeatedly asking me to comment on them in the hope of getting a different answer (i.e.the one you want) is a fruitless task.

In fact the link I've posted answers a lot of the points in them. The reason you keep posting the same stuff (and saying you won't comment on my link) is just another Glasgow Swerve.

BTW, I can't read the Spectator as I'm not a subscriber. The Torygraph article is ridiculously one-sided, as you'd expect.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:45 - May 21 with 2482 viewsArcher4721

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:01 - May 21 by monytowbray

Spot on

Now I wonder how those same people feel about these Tories accepting gifts from those who sponsor terrorism.

Tory ministers accept 20 luxury food hampers from Saudi Arabian regime worsening famine in Yemen

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-saudi-arabia-food-hampers-bor
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:52 - May 21 with 2464 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:30 - May 21 by caught-in-limbo

I read about 2 lines and then gave up.

It seems to me that despite the fact that we generally engage in the political process every 4 or 5 years and are given all sorts of promises for a better future, things just keep getting worse. The vast majority are working longer but earning less. Social services and medical care are no longer provided free or not provided at all. More and more money is spent on the military to fight "humanitarian" causes in geopolitically sensitive or resource rich countries.

When neither side of the political spectrum seems to represent the people, it's only normal that the electorate gets a bit jaded with the structures of power and our so called democracy.

A while back you linked a Guardian article saying this discontentment was an evil Putin strategy designed to weaken our strong democracy. I called you out saying that was the most ridiculous conspiracy theory of the lot.

Now it seems you're pushing the even more ridiculous idea that there's a "war being waged through a web of highly politicised conspiracy theories".

The article you link isn't interesting at all. It's conspiratorial nonsense dressed up as news.

i was just trying to put your original post in some context. you have a hugely political world view which seeks to undermine all western political institutions. as the article showed, there are others who are seeking to do the same and they are usually anti-american, anti-state, pro-gun, pro-dictators and pro-russia. you therefore have unpleasant bed fellows. just saying.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:53 - May 21 with 2459 viewsArcher4721

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:16 - May 21 by GlasgowBlue

Great.

You won't be missed
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:54 - May 21 with 2457 viewsmonytowbray

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:16 - May 21 by GlasgowBlue

We could always change the subject to be about how many dangerous organisations out governments have sold arms to in recent decades.

I've said before Glassers, my ex was NI from a Catholic background. I do not support the actions of the IRA but when you hear a different side of the fence and understand why they existed you might change your blanket view of it being mindless terrorism.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024