Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links 21:28 - May 19 with 36577 viewsElderGrizzly

Nothing to see here.....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/exclusive-mi5-opened-file-jeremy-corb

[Post edited 20 May 2017 11:43]
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:09 - May 21 with 2530 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:16 - May 21 by GlasgowBlue

Jesus Christ. I'm out of here before I say something I'll regret.

Lol.

And you say I take this place too serious

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:12 - May 21 with 2525 viewsLord_Lucan

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 13:54 - May 21 by monytowbray

We could always change the subject to be about how many dangerous organisations out governments have sold arms to in recent decades.

I've said before Glassers, my ex was NI from a Catholic background. I do not support the actions of the IRA but when you hear a different side of the fence and understand why they existed you might change your blanket view of it being mindless terrorism.

Maybe you should have spoken to someone on the other side as well to get some balance.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:25 - May 21 with 2501 viewsmonytowbray

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:12 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

Maybe you should have spoken to someone on the other side as well to get some balance.

I grew up with that other view.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:29 - May 21 with 2489 viewsLord_Lucan

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:25 - May 21 by monytowbray

I grew up with that other view.

I'm not talking about your views, I'm talking about views of the people on the other side of your ex.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:31 - May 21 with 2478 viewsmonytowbray

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:29 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

I'm not talking about your views, I'm talking about views of the people on the other side of your ex.

The other side is the view I grew up with. Having a NI ex was how I got the "other" PoV.

TWTD never forgets…

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:32 - May 21 with 2468 viewsLord_Lucan

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:31 - May 21 by monytowbray

The other side is the view I grew up with. Having a NI ex was how I got the "other" PoV.

You grew up in Northern Ireland?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:53 - May 21 with 2431 viewsmonytowbray

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:32 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

You grew up in Northern Ireland?

No I grew up in Suffolk.

TWTD never forgets…

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 15:00 - May 21 with 2418 viewsDolly2.0

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Login to get fewer ads

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 15:02 - May 21 with 2414 viewsLord_Lucan

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 14:53 - May 21 by monytowbray

No I grew up in Suffolk.

I give up.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 15:08 - May 21 with 2403 viewsDolly2.0

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 15:02 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

I give up.

To be fair to Callis, I don't think you had to have lived in NI to understand the troubles./

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 15:11 - May 21 with 2396 viewsmonytowbray

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 15:02 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

I give up.

Sorry, I don't follow.

TWTD never forgets…

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 15:18 - May 21 with 2383 viewsLord_Lucan

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 15:08 - May 21 by Dolly2.0

To be fair to Callis, I don't think you had to have lived in NI to understand the troubles./

What I was getting at was he took the opinion of his ex who was from NI - which is fair enough, all I suggested was he might have spoken with someone on the other side of the divide - just for balance.

Personally I think it is difficult for anyone outside NI to really understand the troubles.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 15:42 - May 21 with 2353 viewsmonytowbray

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 15:18 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

What I was getting at was he took the opinion of his ex who was from NI - which is fair enough, all I suggested was he might have spoken with someone on the other side of the divide - just for balance.

Personally I think it is difficult for anyone outside NI to really understand the troubles.

Oh, one of my best mates is NI but from the other divide. He thinks it's territorial b0llocks and doesn't care either way.

The other half of the divide weren't treated like second class citizens in their own country.

Plus, of the people who need to get some balance in this thread I'm probably the least in need of it IMO.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 15:43]

TWTD never forgets…

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 18:43 - May 21 with 2290 viewsNo9

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 12:38 - May 21 by GlasgowBlue

Swervetastic. How about you actually address what I posted.

Did the Syrian pay 'Dave' to go to war?
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 18:45 - May 21 with 2290 viewsNo9

History & reality not your suite then?
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:05 - May 21 with 2290 viewshampstead_blue

Corbyn and many of his shadow cabinet are from the gutter.

Having served in Northern Ireland and supported a unit which took more risks that you all would take in a thousand life times, I would not even pish on him.

There is another I know of on this forum, no names of course, who served with me.

How can anyone here think of voting for Labour when their leadership team were giving head to the IRA leadership and sympathisers.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:11 - May 21 with 2275 viewsLord_Lucan

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:05 - May 21 by hampstead_blue

Having served in Northern Ireland and supported a unit which took more risks that you all would take in a thousand life times, I would not even pish on him.

There is another I know of on this forum, no names of course, who served with me.

How can anyone here think of voting for Labour when their leadership team were giving head to the IRA leadership and sympathisers.

I have a couple of mates that served over there.

Wouldn't have been for me.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:21 - May 21 with 2257 viewsGromheort

Corbyn has done his utmost to ensure our servicemen are not unnecessarily put in harm's way (and is now pursuing increased support for those continuing to suffer from the consequences of war). Example of feedback from those that recognise it:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/17/jeremy-corbyn-patriot-war-
Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:24 - May 21 with 2251 viewsDarth_Koont

I sympathise with you — and I'd never make light of the efforts and experiences of you and others serving in Northern Ireland.

But the violence was ended by negotiation and dropping the "we'll never surrender/sit down with the IRA" mantra. This was the way forward and we've seen this willingness to resolve conflicts through talking and even reconciling as a very effective method — from Gandhi and Martin Luther King to more recently in South Africa, not to mention many other examples throughout history.

Pronouns: He/Him

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:27 - May 21 with 2237 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:24 - May 21 by Darth_Koont

I sympathise with you — and I'd never make light of the efforts and experiences of you and others serving in Northern Ireland.

But the violence was ended by negotiation and dropping the "we'll never surrender/sit down with the IRA" mantra. This was the way forward and we've seen this willingness to resolve conflicts through talking and even reconciling as a very effective method — from Gandhi and Martin Luther King to more recently in South Africa, not to mention many other examples throughout history.

corbyn supported them, he didn't negotiate with them.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:36 - May 21 with 2217 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:27 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

Do you unreservedly support the actions of the British state in North of Ireland ?.....there is a difference between support and seeing that there are different outlooks on a situation .

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:37 - May 21 with 2209 viewsDarth_Koont

He supported a political and peaceful resolution. Sinn Fein weren't even a banned party.

Pronouns: He/Him

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:47 - May 21 with 2192 viewslowhouseblue

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:37 - May 21 by Darth_Koont

He supported a political and peaceful resolution. Sinn Fein weren't even a banned party.

so why did he demonstrate in support of the brighton bomber - a man convicted of 5 murders and for planning further murders? how is demonstrating against the lawful trial of a murderer 'supporting a political and peaceful resolution'. corbyn was so strongly in support of that murderer that he got himself arrested.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:49 - May 21 with 2184 viewsDolly2.0

Serious question - do you believe Jeremy Corbyn supports the murder of innocent people?

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:49 - May 21 with 2184 viewsvapour_trail

Mi5 opened a file on Corbyn over IRA links on 19:47 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

so why did he demonstrate in support of the brighton bomber - a man convicted of 5 murders and for planning further murders? how is demonstrating against the lawful trial of a murderer 'supporting a political and peaceful resolution'. corbyn was so strongly in support of that murderer that he got himself arrested.

This sounds like you and Anthony Blair.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024