Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done John McDonnell..... 09:56 - May 21 with 2327 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

..........not a blow landed by Marr. He knows his brief !

Edit ....just clobbered the Tory on his benefitting from private water too.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 9:59]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:04 - May 21 with 2287 viewsNo9

Two politicians pointing at each other is more than abit rude but the tory lie is now open.
They will tax higher, much higher too many black holes that need to be filled & if they continue with their hand outs to the wealthy & big business and continue to hit the little man things will be very hard
Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:08 - May 21 with 2288 viewsfactual_blue

Glassers will explain shortly that wasn't the case.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:46 - May 21 with 2213 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:08 - May 21 by factual_blue

Glassers will explain shortly that wasn't the case.

......along the lines of McDonnell being a terrorist or something. Actually I think the Torybots are being reprogrammed to a new operating system as things are turning increasingly worse for them !

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:49 - May 21 with 2201 viewslowhouseblue

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:46 - May 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

......along the lines of McDonnell being a terrorist or something. Actually I think the Torybots are being reprogrammed to a new operating system as things are turning increasingly worse for them !

i suspect that glasgow's line will be that mcdonnell doesn't know that government bonds are a form of borrowing. but i'm just guessing.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:51 - May 21 with 2193 viewsElderGrizzly

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:46 - May 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

I hope Labour are catching up, but my post just now below has Labour's own polling having them lose 91 seats?!

Graph from Labour uncut website
Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:54 - May 21 with 2174 viewsNo9

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:49 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

i suspect that glasgow's line will be that mcdonnell doesn't know that government bonds are a form of borrowing. but i'm just guessing.

It was pretty obvious John Mc does know that governemnt bonds are a form of borrowing.
The tories think we don't know that, by them allowing private firms to own the utility grids & distribution facilities, we don't recognise the cartel that is pushing up & maintaining high prices.
Mr green may have interests in water but what other tory MP's have interests in utilities etc. and know the 'cap' they propose will push prices even higher
Well done John McDonnell..... on 11:00 - May 21 with 2152 viewslowhouseblue

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:54 - May 21 by No9

It was pretty obvious John Mc does know that governemnt bonds are a form of borrowing.
The tories think we don't know that, by them allowing private firms to own the utility grids & distribution facilities, we don't recognise the cartel that is pushing up & maintaining high prices.
Mr green may have interests in water but what other tory MP's have interests in utilities etc. and know the 'cap' they propose will push prices even higher

but if they're nationalised, those high prices will still be needed to fund the additional investment that has been promised, to fund the improved level of service that's been promised and to pay the interest on the bonds used to fund the nationalisation. and they won't be issuing bonds at the current base rate.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 11:01]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Well done John McDonnell..... on 11:26 - May 21 with 2102 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:49 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

But he did/does know.

Login to get fewer ads

Well done John McDonnell..... on 11:27 - May 21 with 2099 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:51 - May 21 by ElderGrizzly

I hope Labour are catching up, but my post just now below has Labour's own polling having them lose 91 seats?!

Do you know when the polling was done ?

Well done John McDonnell..... on 11:30 - May 21 with 2086 viewsBergholtBru

Well done John McDonnell..... on 10:51 - May 21 by ElderGrizzly

Current spreads have Tory majority about 120 seats. Sorry about that!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Well done John McDonnell..... on 11:33 - May 21 with 2087 viewsElderGrizzly

Well done John McDonnell..... on 11:27 - May 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Do you know when the polling was done ?

All set out here with data by geographical area - up to Friday i believe

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2017/05/20/new-poll-analysis-watson-skinner-and-flint-
Well done John McDonnell..... on 11:37 - May 21 with 2075 viewsTractorWood

Who is John McDonnell?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Well done John McDonnell..... on 11:52 - May 21 with 2044 viewsjimmyvet

Well done John McDonnell..... on 11:37 - May 21 by TractorWood

Who is John McDonnell?

He's that awful Marxist who on TV this.morning could not explain.where.any of the additional funds where.coming from.
Well done John McDonnell..... on 12:22 - May 21 with 1993 viewsNo9

Well done John McDonnell..... on 11:52 - May 21 by jimmyvet

He's that awful Marxist who on TV this.morning could not explain.where.any of the additional funds where.coming from.

Pay attention you stupid boy
Well done John McDonnell..... on 14:12 - May 21 with 1925 viewsjimmyvet

Well done John McDonnell..... on 12:22 - May 21 by No9

Pay attention you stupid boy

Stupid Boy...Fred you really do let yourself down don't you....just because the silent majority disagree with your very left wing views doesn't make us stupid....indeed I suspect the majority of people one this forum are not half as stupid as you!
Well done John McDonnell..... on 19:02 - May 21 with 1799 viewsNo9

Well done John McDonnell..... on 11:00 - May 21 by lowhouseblue

but if they're nationalised, those high prices will still be needed to fund the additional investment that has been promised, to fund the improved level of service that's been promised and to pay the interest on the bonds used to fund the nationalisation. and they won't be issuing bonds at the current base rate.
[Post edited 21 May 2017 11:01]

That isn't corret is it?
At the moment the taxpayer is funding these critical industries just because they are critical, the shareholders refuse to fund investment knowing the governemnt will have to.
Why are you happy to pay foreign governments and wealthy persons £ billions of pounds ever year?
Why don't you look at the likes of Deutsche Bahn and see how not for profit organisations can benfit the taxpayer instead of bleeding them dry.
Take a look at the industries that are costing the taxpayer a fortune and tell me why they can't be run for the benfit of that taxpayer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024