Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? 09:59 - May 21 with 2514 viewsRentaghost

The new service abroad from next season when you can watch your team home and away. Surely there will be some loopholes where you can pay and watch it here in England.

Poll: Will the club pay a transfer fee before the season starts?

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 10:14 - May 21 with 2461 viewstoforoge

That would be great as I live abroard. To be honest the
football is so bad and embaresing when I watch even if we win that until MM goes I can not be botherd.
Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 10:27 - May 21 with 2420 viewsNo9

I will go occasionally even as it loks like MM will be manager.
If he went I would pprobably get a season ticket
I have to see if any IT tech's I know can stream it in free
Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 12:50 - May 21 with 2276 viewsIllinoisblue

definitely :-)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:17 - May 21 with 2223 viewsClapham_Junction

There's a widget you can add to Chrome to make it appear that your IP is in a different country - a friend who lives in Germany uses this to watch iPlayer. Wonder whether this would work.
Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:21 - May 21 with 2200 viewsLord_Lucan

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:17 - May 21 by Clapham_Junction

There's a widget you can add to Chrome to make it appear that your IP is in a different country - a friend who lives in Germany uses this to watch iPlayer. Wonder whether this would work.

I was thinking along those lines, I can't believe it can't be a doddle to get round.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:22 - May 21 with 2194 viewsJ2BLUE

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:17 - May 21 by Clapham_Junction

I can't imagine this is going to have a basic workaround like that. They have protected 3pm Saturday kick offs for a long time in the face of big money.

At the minimum you'll probably need a verified foreign billing address.

If it's as simple as it sounds then i'm signing up. Not holding my breath though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:22 - May 21 with 2193 viewsnoggin

Has it been confirmed that our games will be streamed? That would be fantastic!

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:33 - May 21 with 2158 viewsLord_Lucan

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:22 - May 21 by noggin

Has it been confirmed that our games will be streamed? That would be fantastic!

I think ALL Championship games are being streamed.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Login to get fewer ads

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:34 - May 21 with 2150 viewsIllinoisblue

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:33 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

I believe that is true. Think there were a couple of L1 and L2 teams who hadn't signed up for it.

62 - 78 - 81

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:39 - May 21 with 2140 viewsMullet

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:33 - May 21 by Lord_Lucan

Last I saw (was a while ago when first announced) it was only teams who had signed up across the three leagues and we were one of them.

I can't imagine how it'll work though if those teams are playing clubs not signed up, as would it mean they both split money despite one club not being in? Likewise would only we get the cash if we've signed up and the others haven't? Would they only show games between two willing teams?

I'd never miss going live over watching it on TV but it'd awesome to see all 40 odd games a season instead of listening to Brenner and having to cobble together several pieces of information to stay informed.

If this works out it'll eradicate everything else.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:40 - May 21 with 2136 viewsnoggin

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:34 - May 21 by Illinoisblue

I believe that is true. Think there were a couple of L1 and L2 teams who hadn't signed up for it.

Where do we sign up Illy?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:43 - May 21 with 2116 viewsIllinoisblue

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:40 - May 21 by noggin

don't think it's up and running as yet. Will be branded as iFollow. 110 quid for the season and I think you can watch any EFL game you want, not just Ipswich games.

62 - 78 - 81

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:43 - May 21 with 2105 viewsLord_Lucan

I wonder if you can share login details????

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:45 - May 21 with 2096 viewsIllinoisblue

Q: How do I sign up?

A: By mid-June, the vast majority of Football League clubs will launch iFollow in time for the new season and will begin accepting subscriptions.

There won’t be a central iFollow site. You’ll need to go to your official EFL (English Football League) club website to sign up for iFollow.

Q: What will the streaming service be called on the club website?

A: iFollow will be branded with the club name. So, for example, if you support Wolverhampton Wanderers, the streaming platform will be named iFollow Wolves. Vice-versa, if you’re a Cardiff supporter, it’s iFollow Cardiff, and so on and so forth.

62 - 78 - 81

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:55 - May 21 with 2040 viewsJ2BLUE

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:45 - May 21 by Illinoisblue

Q: How do I sign up?

A: By mid-June, the vast majority of Football League clubs will launch iFollow in time for the new season and will begin accepting subscriptions.

There won’t be a central iFollow site. You’ll need to go to your official EFL (English Football League) club website to sign up for iFollow.

Q: What will the streaming service be called on the club website?

A: iFollow will be branded with the club name. So, for example, if you support Wolverhampton Wanderers, the streaming platform will be named iFollow Wolves. Vice-versa, if you’re a Cardiff supporter, it’s iFollow Cardiff, and so on and so forth.

iFollow My Sister if you're a Norwich fan

Truly impaired.

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 14:24 - May 21 with 1966 viewsfactual_blue

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 13:39 - May 21 by Mullet

Last I saw (was a while ago when first announced) it was only teams who had signed up across the three leagues and we were one of them.

I can't imagine how it'll work though if those teams are playing clubs not signed up, as would it mean they both split money despite one club not being in? Likewise would only we get the cash if we've signed up and the others haven't? Would they only show games between two willing teams?

I'd never miss going live over watching it on TV but it'd awesome to see all 40 odd games a season instead of listening to Brenner and having to cobble together several pieces of information to stay informed.

If this works out it'll eradicate everything else.

The team who weren't signed up will be digitally removed from the streamed transmission.

I know how this stuff works.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 14:26 - May 21 with 1953 viewsJ2BLUE

Will you watch Ipswich live on Tv instead of going? on 14:24 - May 21 by factual_blue

The team who weren't signed up will be digitally removed from the streamed transmission.

I know how this stuff works.

So like watching a normal game for Town fans?

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024