Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) 11:06 - May 22 with 2939 views12th_Man

Bialkowski
Emmanuel Webster Chambers Kenlock
Ward Dozzell Bishop Rowe
Sears Mcgoldrick

What do you think still got Smith Knudsen Spence Skuse Hyam Taylor (if he can get fit /stay fit )Moore Huws (if sign)

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 11:09 - May 22 with 2907 viewsSteve_M

There are likely to be far fewer 0-0s with a midifeld like that at least.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 11:13 - May 22 with 2896 viewsITFC_Forever

Wasn't posted by someone on here a little while ago and roundly derided as being completely powder-puff?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 11:44 - May 22 with 2831 viewsPJH

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 11:13 - May 22 by ITFC_Forever

Wasn't posted by someone on here a little while ago and roundly derided as being completely powder-puff?

That line up would be ok if tackling is completely banned from next season.
Not sure about powderpuff but who is going to get the ball for them?
you can't play Dozzell and Bishop in the same team... on 11:54 - May 22 with 2796 viewsunstableblue

... despite Mick trying it away at Rotherham. Under the guise of 'trying youth' when in fact it was 'lowering youth confidence' when throwing together an untested team and losing the momentum from the Newcastle game.

Also we need a dominant central midfield playmaker who can grab games; and a effective and energetic holding midfielder. Both roles do not suit skuse.

We also need another striker, and a winger.

But most of all we need a new manager. Who can actually get the best out of our players through a better system.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 14:20 - May 22 with 2697 viewsmonty_radio

Based on closing-season form and the assumed fitness of Webster, at this juncture I would want no more than 3/4 of those in my current side - Webster, Bart and Didz.

The young full-backs are o.k., but no more than that; ditto Chambers. Ward and Sears. The Bishop of this moment is a non-starter. Dozzell might be great - but not in that team.

I guess I'm saying I would like us not to be situated as we are in terms of a challenging squad.

Realism is a despondent fan-game. Trust the Star not to offer me a decent squad to pick from - Archant out!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 01:57 - May 23 with 2563 viewsharlingblue

That team would be a disaster, lightweight throughout.
With what we have at the moment, and I would hope that we could get
a proven striker and creative midfielder in before the season starts, I would
go for:-
Bart
Chambers Smith Knudsen
Ward Hyam/Skuse Webster Rowe
McGoldrick
Sears Moore/Signing
Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 06:58 - May 23 with 2488 viewsMattinLondon

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 01:57 - May 23 by harlingblue

That team would be a disaster, lightweight throughout.
With what we have at the moment, and I would hope that we could get
a proven striker and creative midfielder in before the season starts, I would
go for:-
Bart
Chambers Smith Knudsen
Ward Hyam/Skuse Webster Rowe
McGoldrick
Sears Moore/Signing

A creative midfielder? What like bishop or Dozzell
Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 07:01 - May 23 with 2482 viewsMattinLondon

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 11:44 - May 22 by PJH

That line up would be ok if tackling is completely banned from next season.
Not sure about powderpuff but who is going to get the ball for them?

We could put Skuse or Hyam in and see plenty of tackiling at the expense of creativity and then seeing the team finish their lowest position in years.
Login to get fewer ads

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 08:27 - May 23 with 2425 viewschristiand

Looks very lightweight, but knowing our owner that'll be his choice as he wouldn't have to spend any money.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 8:31]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 03:31 - May 24 with 2301 viewsharlingblue

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 06:58 - May 23 by MattinLondon

A creative midfielder? What like bishop or Dozzell

Webster was the one that I earmarked as the creative midfielder, I know that he is bought as a centre back, but I think that there is more to him. As for Bishop, I feel that if his growing problems are now solved, then mental attitude needs adjusting? while Dozzell has all the skill and awareness to be a star, if only he had the build of his father, that will come in time, I just hope that time is with Ipswich.
Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 07:27 - May 24 with 2260 viewsNo9

A step in the right direction but I am not convinced by Webster having seen hin at CB
Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 13:30 - May 24 with 2165 viewsRoyKeanesDog

That team would get absolutely battered in midfield.

Poll: Best Football Song

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 15:46 - May 24 with 2112 viewsjaykay

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 13:30 - May 24 by RoyKeanesDog

That team would get absolutely battered in midfield.

a bit like this year

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Fans ITFC First 11 For Next Season (in the ipswich star today) on 15:53 - May 24 with 2105 viewsDoobDude

Get rid of Ward and play Smith in a back 5.
Then play 532 or 352. Reckon that can get 16th again and do it with far more entertainment and goals.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024