Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump on Manchester bomb 10:48 - May 23 with 8455 viewssparks

The man is an embarrassing fool. I'd accuse him of dumbing down a highly complex and emotive issue but it's not deliberate. It's just his level.

Apparently the bomber(s) are 'losers'. And he won't call them monsters because 'they'd think it was a great name'.

I despair.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Trump on Manchester bomb on 00:48 - May 24 with 799 viewsBinner

On a slight tangent, on his visit to Israel Trump has just visited the Holocaust Memorial in Jerusalem and wrote this in the visitors book:
"IT is A gReAT HONOR TO Be HERe WiTH ALL OF MY FRieNDS —
So AMAZiNg + WILL NeveR FORgeT!"
(Sorry if the mix of upper and lower cases makes it awkward to read; it is how he has written it)

This article gives comparison with Obama's entry in the same visitors book when he visited in 2008:
http://americannewsx.com/hot-off-the-press/international-news/trump-holocaust-me

Trump seems to me to have the intellectual capacity of an 11-year-old but with the petulance of a much younger child.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Trump on Manchester bomb on 07:36 - May 24 with 739 viewsDarth_Koont

Trump on Manchester bomb on 00:48 - May 24 by Binner

On a slight tangent, on his visit to Israel Trump has just visited the Holocaust Memorial in Jerusalem and wrote this in the visitors book:
"IT is A gReAT HONOR TO Be HERe WiTH ALL OF MY FRieNDS —
So AMAZiNg + WILL NeveR FORgeT!"
(Sorry if the mix of upper and lower cases makes it awkward to read; it is how he has written it)

This article gives comparison with Obama's entry in the same visitors book when he visited in 2008:
http://americannewsx.com/hot-off-the-press/international-news/trump-holocaust-me

Trump seems to me to have the intellectual capacity of an 11-year-old but with the petulance of a much younger child.

Oh dear. That's truly shocking.

I see that some people have compared it to a High School Yearbook entry.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024