Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump on Manchester bomb 10:48 - May 23 with 8456 viewssparks

The man is an embarrassing fool. I'd accuse him of dumbing down a highly complex and emotive issue but it's not deliberate. It's just his level.

Apparently the bomber(s) are 'losers'. And he won't call them monsters because 'they'd think it was a great name'.

I despair.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Trump on Manchester bomb on 10:50 - May 23 with 4099 viewsWD19

If you want to dig him out there is no shortage of available material. Not sure this is what I would pick.
Trump on Manchester bomb on 10:54 - May 23 with 4062 viewsJakeITFC

I think it's a fair point.
Trump on Manchester bomb on 10:57 - May 23 with 4032 viewsHarryWright

He's an idiot but I don't see much wrong with that statement, there's a lot worse going around with some using this to further their political agenda.
Trump on Manchester bomb on 10:59 - May 23 with 4011 viewschicoazul

I think he is spot on.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:00 - May 23 with 4002 viewsLord_Lucan

I think it's a very fair statement to be honest.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:03 - May 23 with 3978 viewsJ2BLUE

It's actually quite logical really.

They are terrorists looking to spread terror and fear. Monsters is a name which suggests terror and fear. Losers isn't.

Surprised this is even a talking point to be honest. If the same words had come from Obama no one would care.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:04 - May 23 with 3966 viewsgiant_stow

Anything that helps counter the narrative that people who bomb are heros for some cause is fine by me - think it was one of his better moments personally.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:07 - May 23 with 3934 viewsMJallday

to be honest "loosers" quite a derogatory term and probably a better one than "terrorist"

so actually he's (inadvertantly) quite spot on.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:12 - May 23 with 3884 viewssparks

The point is that he is talking about serious adult stuff in the language of a teen movie.

My 9 year old is more articulate.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:13 - May 23 with 3875 viewsFKA_tomtheblue

It's bizarre and puerile, but hardly objectionable. Particularly compared to pretty much everything else he's done in the last month or so.

EDIT: now this, on the other hand...

[Post edited 23 May 2017 11:16]

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none
Poll: TWTDs best couple?

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:17 - May 23 with 3820 viewsgiant_stow

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:12 - May 23 by sparks

The point is that he is talking about serious adult stuff in the language of a teen movie.

I think he reckons speaking like that is what won him the presidency and he's probably right.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:19 - May 23 with 3809 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:13 - May 23 by FKA_tomtheblue

It's bizarre and puerile, but hardly objectionable. Particularly compared to pretty much everything else he's done in the last month or so.

I refuse to give her any publicity whatsoever. She doesn't anger me, I just pity that she's so desperate to cling to Z list fame that she'll keep playing the shock card. The effect has worn off.

Truly impaired.

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:20 - May 23 with 3799 viewsMJallday

why is she ranting at (i assume) Phillip Scofield?

wait, actually i dont care.

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:22 - May 23 with 3757 viewskesblue

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:19 - May 23 by J2BLUE

I refuse to give her any publicity whatsoever. She doesn't anger me, I just pity that she's so desperate to cling to Z list fame that she'll keep playing the shock card. The effect has worn off.

I do strangely find her attractive though
Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:23 - May 23 with 3753 viewsgiant_stow

Final solution hey? My oh my, I wonder if she's aware that talk like that puts her on the wrong side? Maybe she just doesn't care.

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:24 - May 23 with 3744 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:22 - May 23 by kesblue

I do strangely find her attractive though

Have you been drinking...for 72 hours straight?

Truly impaired.

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:25 - May 23 with 3740 viewsMJallday

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:20 - May 23 by MJallday

why is she ranting at (i assume) Phillip Scofield?

wait, actually i dont care.

actually just read into this. it seems her choice of words "final solution" has struck some resonance with people who think this might be all a bit "adolf"

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:25 - May 23 with 3728 viewsJakeITFC

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:12 - May 23 by sparks

Generally I agree, but I think the sentiment and wording in this instance is actually correct.
Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:27 - May 23 with 3704 viewskesblue

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:24 - May 23 by J2BLUE

Have you been drinking...for 72 hours straight?

Lol no, something about her
Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:28 - May 23 with 3707 viewsArcher4721

Hopkins has since deleted her tweet and is claiming she meant to type 'true' solution as opposed to final solution.

Yeah right.
Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:30 - May 23 with 3678 viewsLord_Lucan

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:25 - May 23 by JakeITFC

Generally I agree, but I think the sentiment and wording in this instance is actually correct.

What are we betting on this year Jake? Can I suggest we drop the bet from £50 to a £1. That way whoever wins might actually pay rather than roll it over double or quits.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:30 - May 23 with 3665 viewsGlasgowBlue

Final solution? FFS.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:30 - May 23 with 3671 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:28 - May 23 by Archer4721

Hopkins has since deleted her tweet and is claiming she meant to type 'true' solution as opposed to final solution.

Yeah right.

Job done for her. Gets people talking and she'll get a few appearance fees to defend her view.

I really do find it sad! I know she's a troll trying to wind people up but I genuinely just pity her.

Truly impaired.

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:35 - May 23 with 3631 viewsDanTheMan

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:30 - May 23 by GlasgowBlue

Final solution? FFS.

Astonishing isn't it.

She knew. Feel sorry for her, so desperate for attention.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:40 - May 23 with 3597 viewsArcher4721

Trump on Manchester bomb on 11:30 - May 23 by J2BLUE

Job done for her. Gets people talking and she'll get a few appearance fees to defend her view.

I really do find it sad! I know she's a troll trying to wind people up but I genuinely just pity her.

Farage isn't much better either. He couldn't wait to get on Fox News

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/22/ariana-grande-concert-explosions-mancheste
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024