Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI 13:21 - May 23 with 1338 viewsASAx

Don't think there's even any point adding a goalkeeper. We all know Gerks will be starting if Bart leaves.

So I'm guessing that leaves the likes of

Gordon Greer
Richard Stearman
Karl Henry
James Henry (out of contract I think - one I actually wouldn't mind)
Daryl Murphy

Who else have we been linked with dozens of times who will probably interest Mick this summer?

I doubt anyone would be surprised if between us we drew up a list of 11 predictable, uninspiring summer arrivals and 3 or 4 actually came to pass.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 13:22]
Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI on 13:47 - May 23 with 1234 viewsWallingford_Boy

I don't get this post.

It seems odd.

RIP Sir Bobby

Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI on 13:51 - May 23 with 1217 viewsASAx

Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI on 13:47 - May 23 by Wallingford_Boy

I don't get this post.

It seems odd.

My point is that with Micks clear preference for good honest pros and proper blokes and our budget likely to be non existent, it's not a massive stretch to be able to predict players that may arrive over the summer.

Stearman is out of contract and someone Mick clearly likes.
James Henry is too, someone Mick has frequently admired.

I'd imagine we can probably predict several of the new arrivals, such is the lack of imagination at the club. As someone else recently commented with the links to players like Woodrow, our scouting list seems to be players that had a good game against us once.
Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI on 13:54 - May 23 with 1189 viewsTractorCam

Carl Ikeme, Billy Sharp

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI on 13:55 - May 23 with 1180 viewsHarryWright

Dominic Samuel
Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI on 13:59 - May 23 with 1155 viewsWestcountryblue

Stern John....and then we actually went and signed him.

I also remember that we were also continuously linked with Gerard Wiekins and Mo Camara back in the Joe Royle days.
Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI on 14:02 - May 23 with 1146 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI on 13:59 - May 23 by Westcountryblue

Stern John....and then we actually went and signed him.

I also remember that we were also continuously linked with Gerard Wiekins and Mo Camara back in the Joe Royle days.

Rohan Ince
Craig Mackail-Smith
Gordon Greed

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI on 14:02 - May 23 with 1141 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI on 14:02 - May 23 by BrettenhamBlue

Rohan Ince
Craig Mackail-Smith
Gordon Greed

Greer, not greed

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Nothing odd about a pre-emptive blub..... on 16:21 - May 23 with 1009 viewsBloots

Totally Uninspiring / Likely To Be Linked With / Already Linked With XI on 13:47 - May 23 by Wallingford_Boy

I don't get this post.

It seems odd.

....when it comes to this forum.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024