Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) 13:26 - May 23 with 9209 viewstextbackup

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:27 - May 23 with 6024 viewsKieran_Knows

Looks like it. Just seen somebody tweet it. Imagine the club will be having a word with him.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:30 - May 23 with 5989 viewsJKITFC1

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:32 - May 23 with 5932 viewstextbackup

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:30 - May 23 by JKITFC1

Ffs

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:39 - May 23 with 5839 viewstextbackup

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:27 - May 23 by Kieran_Knows

Looks like it. Just seen somebody tweet it. Imagine the club will be having a word with him.

what a fool

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:40 - May 23 with 5811 viewsKieran_Knows

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:39 - May 23 by textbackup

what a fool

Very much so! Looks like he's already deleted his twitter as well...

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:41 - May 23 with 5788 viewsHarryWright

What an idiot... shares the same name as me also
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:42 - May 23 with 5778 viewskizaitfc

Is it him with the username HarryWright on here?

seems obvious but don't want to offend someone with the same name

EDIT - Answered above
[Post edited 23 May 2017 13:48]

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:44 - May 23 with 5737 viewsBasingstokeBlue

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:27 - May 23 by Kieran_Knows

Both his Facebook and Twitter accounts appear to have been recently deleted.

Perhaps at the club's request; perhaps out of personal shame.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Login to get fewer ads

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:46 - May 23 with 5725 viewsPhilTWTD

Just asked, the club are aware of it and being investigated internally.

Just waiting on quote from club before running story.

This post has been edited by an administrator
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:47 - May 23 with 5687 viewsReuser_is_God

What a helmet.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:48 - May 23 with 5662 viewsPJH

Imagine his Dad will be having a word with him also.
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:51 - May 23 with 5629 viewsSteve_M

Yes, it's crass and insensitive and he'll get to practice making a public apology very shortly but take it for what it is: a thoughtless, immature comment on social media.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:53 - May 23 with 5583 viewstractorboy1978

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:51 - May 23 by Steve_M

Yes, it's crass and insensitive and he'll get to practice making a public apology very shortly but take it for what it is: a thoughtless, immature comment on social media.

Quite.
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:53 - May 23 with 5574 viewsLuk38644

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:47 - May 23 by Reuser_is_God

What a helmet.

I've heard from a few mates that he's a complete and utter cockwomble in person.
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:58 - May 23 with 5509 viewsitfcst

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:48 - May 23 by PJH

My thoughts exactly. His dad has built up quite an extensive link to the City over the last few years. I suspect disappointment is an understatement

www.ASSE-kids.fr
Poll: Which bin do cats go in?

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:05 - May 23 with 5433 viewstextbackup

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:48 - May 23 by PJH

His grandad also i bet

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:09 - May 23 with 5389 viewsArcher4721

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:51 - May 23 by Steve_M

Agree.

Let's not go over the top here.
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:10 - May 23 with 5380 viewsSWGF

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:05 - May 23 by textbackup

His grandad also i bet

And his father's father.
And his father's father's father.
And his father's father's father's father.

All right Stan, don't labour the point.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:13 - May 23 with 5344 viewsbritbiker

He needs a good first pump from chambers.
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:20 - May 23 with 5285 viewsfactual_blue

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 13:46 - May 23 by PhilTWTD

Just asked, the club are aware of it and being investigated internally.

Just waiting on quote from club before running story.

This post has been edited by an administrator

They're internally investigating a player?

#marigolds.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:23 - May 23 with 5268 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I'd happily see him released for it.

Poll: Best Football Song

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:26 - May 23 with 5228 viewsArcher4721

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:23 - May 23 by RoyKeanesDog

He's off soon anyway by all accounts.
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:28 - May 23 with 5206 viewshype313

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:23 - May 23 by RoyKeanesDog

In any other walk of life it would be gross misconduct and immediate dismissal.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:28 - May 23 with 5203 viewsArcher4721

Oh and it's not as if you've done something stupid on the spur of the moment is it.
So then, is it Harry Wright that's caused a stir with his snap chat? (n/t) on 14:29 - May 23 with 5194 viewsMJallday

i take it for what it is, a kid making a silly comment, not having the maturity to realize the gravitas of the situation

the comment itself was just ill thought out and made at an inappropraiate sensive time rather than malicious

i would think a slap on the wrist, reminder of responsibilty in the community/social media - say sorry and move on - no need to crucify the guys career.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024