Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester bomber was British... 16:47 - May 23 with 13190 viewsElderGrizzly

Born in Manchester in 1994. Another one for Nigel (or any other ignorant 'celebrity') to no doubt claim we need to shut the borders to stop...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide

And yes he was known to the Security Services
[Post edited 23 May 2017 18:42]
Manchester bomber was British... on 23:38 - May 23 with 1130 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Manchester bomber was British... on 22:47 - May 23 by Luk38644

Genuinely intrigued Rommers, what is it Tommy Robinson has said that makes you hate him so much?

I absolutely detest the bloke for everything he stands for and believes in

As soon as something big happens, he's straight there preaching his hate. Within 2 hours of the Westminster attack, he was in the streets screaming 'you are all to blame. This is what happens when we let the Muslim race into our country. They rape our children. They drive cars at us. The shoot us. They bomb us.'

That's not word for word but near enough.

Edit - I also saw a video of him on St George's day with a few of his lot with Crosses and Christian flags walking through a Muslim filled area trying to antagonise. They were getting absolutely no reactions from people so decided to start forcing 'Christianity' on the Muslims. 'We are a Christian country and it's St George's day.' As soon as a Muslim decides they don't want a leaflet or a cross, they were being blocked from walking past and antagonised. Disgraceful.

Grade A C**T of the highest calibre
[Post edited 23 May 2017 23:41]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Manchester bomber was British... on 23:42 - May 23 with 1116 viewsDolly2.0

Manchester bomber was British... on 21:37 - May 23 by ElderGrizzly

So an attack on a place of worship is ok, because they just "might need a new door".

It's what the action stands for and it is a crime.

I haven't sensationalised it, i've just pointed out a Muslim place of worhip, a peaceful place unrelated to one warped individual, was attacked by i'm assuming people too thick to disassociate the two

I haven't said it's ok and I haven't said it's not a crime. Why have you put those words in my mouth? I'm just saying let's not immediately jump to the conclusion that it's among a number of "revenge attacks" with no evidence.

And what other revenge attacks have there been?

I'm urging caution as the term "revenge attacks" can only make things worse.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Manchester bomber was British... on 23:42 - May 23 with 1111 viewsElderGrizzly

Manchester bomber was British... on 22:13 - May 23 by footers

It will be the Sun's front page splash tomorrow, complete with flowcharts and everything!

The Sun was going with this until the bombing last night apparently

Manchester bomber was British... on 23:50 - May 23 with 1080 viewsLuk38644

Manchester bomber was British... on 23:38 - May 23 by The_Romford_Blue

I absolutely detest the bloke for everything he stands for and believes in

As soon as something big happens, he's straight there preaching his hate. Within 2 hours of the Westminster attack, he was in the streets screaming 'you are all to blame. This is what happens when we let the Muslim race into our country. They rape our children. They drive cars at us. The shoot us. They bomb us.'

That's not word for word but near enough.

Edit - I also saw a video of him on St George's day with a few of his lot with Crosses and Christian flags walking through a Muslim filled area trying to antagonise. They were getting absolutely no reactions from people so decided to start forcing 'Christianity' on the Muslims. 'We are a Christian country and it's St George's day.' As soon as a Muslim decides they don't want a leaflet or a cross, they were being blocked from walking past and antagonised. Disgraceful.

Grade A C**T of the highest calibre
[Post edited 23 May 2017 23:41]

Fair enough, just asking because you seemed really peeved about it.
Manchester bomber was British... on 00:16 - May 24 with 1045 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Manchester bomber was British... on 23:50 - May 23 by Luk38644

Fair enough, just asking because you seemed really peeved about it.

Yeah I hate the bloke big time

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024